Ninkyo Helper > Mukai Osamu > Nobunaga Concerto > Oguri Shun > Hana yori dango > Boys over flowers > Lee Min Ho > First Kiss for the Seventh Time > Lee Jong Suk > I hear your voice

Mean Girl Ah Chu
I Hear Your Voice > Lee Jong Suk > Pinocchio > Park Shin Hye > The Heirs > Lee Min Ho > Boys Over Flowers > Moon River > Ko Grace > Mean Girl Ah Chu

Swords of Legends 
Mean Girl Ah Chu >Tseng Joanne >In Time With You >Lin Ariel >Love or Bread >Joe Cheng >Love Actually >Li Yi Feng >Swords of Legends

Koe Koi
Swords of Legends >Zheng Shuang >  Love O2O > Yang Yang > The Whirlwind Girl > Chen Sean > Runaway Sweetheart > (C/J) > Yamamoto Yusuke >GTO: Remake Season 2 > Ryusei Ryo > Koe Koi

detectives-and-doctors

Koe Koi > Ochiai Motoki > Seito Shokun! > Horikita Maki > Hana Kimi > To the beautiful you > Kang Ha Neul > Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo > Scarlet heart > Cheng Kevin > Yummy Yummy > Lam Raymond > Detectives and Doctors

Ghost Friends
Detectives and doctors >Zhang Lemon >The Four >Zhang Han >Let's Go Watch Meteor Shower >Hana Yori Dango >Oguri Shun >Hanazakari no Kimitachi >Okada Yoshinori >Ghost Friends

The Vigilantes in Masks 
Ghost Friends > Nishijima Takahiro > Tumbling > Yamamoto Yusuke > Hana Kimi > To the Beautiful you > Kang Ha Neul > Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo > Scarlet Heart > Liu Cecilia > The Vigilantes in Masks

High School Debut
The Vigilantes in Masks >Huo Wallace >The Journey of Flower >Zhao Zanilia >Boss & Me >Zhang Han >Let's Watch Meteor Shower >Hana Yori Dango >Matsumoto Jun >Shitsuren Chocolatier >Mizobata Junpei >High School Debut

Candle in the Tomb
High School Debut > Tsukaji Muga > Kaitou Tantei Yamaneko > Narimiya Hiroki :'( > Gokusen > Matsumoto Jun > Hana yori dango > Meteor Garden > Lan Blue > Easy Fortune Happy Life > Chen Joe > Candle in the Tomb

Yasuko to Kenji
Candle in the Tomb >Chen Joe >Fated to Love You >Bai Bianca >It Started with a Kiss >Wang Jiro >Hana Kimi(t/j) >Oguri Shun >Ouroboros >Hirosue Ryoko >Yasuko to Kenji

Tomorrow With You
Yasuko to Kenji > Hirosue Ryoko > Summer Snow > Oguri Shun > Hana Kimi > To the beautiful you > Kang Ha Neul > Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo > Lee Joon Gi > Arang and the Magistrate > Shin Min Ah > Tomorrow With You

Bandage
Tomorrow With You >Kim Ye Won >Only Love >Lee Kyu Han >I Have a Lover >Kim Hyun Joo >Boys over flowers(k/j) >Matsumoto Jun >Gokusen >Gokusen 2 >Akanishi Jin >Bandage 

The K2
Bandage > Kitano Kie > SCHOOL!! > Nishijima Hidetoshi > Boku to Star no 99 Nichi > Ok Taec Yeon > First Kiss for the Seventh Time > Ji Chang Wook > The K2

go-princess-go

The K2 >Song Yoon Ah >On Air >Lee Bum Soo >Giant >Hwang Jung Eum >She Was Pretty >Pretty Li Hui Zhen >Sheng Peter >Go Princess Go

Oishii Proposal 
Go Princess Go> Hai Karina > The Fated General > Mao Xiao Tong > The Princess Wei Young > Wu Vanness > Meteor Garden > (T/J) Matsuda Shota > Love Shuffle > Daito Shunsuke > Oishii Proposal

sungkyunkwan-scandal