girl_on_fire wrote: Oh! I think I know what it is!! Is it My Girl??

No

girl_on_fire wrote: Oh...wait no....thats probably not it. What drama is it? I'm really curious now!! Hahaha

I will put you out of your misery as I doubt many people will have seen it....My Love Madam Butterfly
You didn't post another one...So Ill post one if you don't mind! 'the sound of her breath stopped. And also, just like that my time stopped.'
is it Gu family book? because I think I saw a gif of it on tumblr once ... if i'm correct than... "I hope you meet someone who you love, someone that loves you so much that he’ll make you forget the pain that I gave you.”
Yes that's correct!! Could yours be Prosecutor princess?
correct!! well since you didn't put another quote i guess there's no problem if i put another one... "My final wish is to be able to remember you. In an aimless life, to not even have those memories would be hell. And you…and you…if you should happen to read this letter far into the future, I pray you will not realise for whom this letter is meant for."
T^t i read that and started crying omg!!! My feels!!! It's queen in hyun's man!!! Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!! “When you like someone, you have eyes for her in the sides and the back of your head. And that if you don’t knock, there will be no answer. Standing in place will not get you what you want. There’s no such thing as fair play anymore.”
Reply 1997, i m pretty sure, my quote is "Who did you say you lost your first love to, "my fathers friend", well I just lost mine to my friends father"..
Scent of a Woman??
I don't know that one. Can I go ahead and post my own quote? =3

"Why do you always sleep in places like this, making me want to protect you?" 
The Heirs right?

Can you guess this quote?
"I don’t want to be a sad memory for you. I want to be a happy one. I want to be laughter to you, not tears. When you remember me, I want you to be happy. That is my third wish."
@Nadia Yes. :3

I caught the "third wish" part. Is that Gu Family Book? ^^

"The moment when your mask comes off – this is the moment I like best” (hint: fairly recent drama.)
Is that cheese in the trap? 
@MeghanHindle YES. 
i don't know if it's okay but i am gonna post a quote 

"wish your own selves a warm and comforting goodnight"
@SunAh Yes, you right :)

@Anastasia I'm not sure but could it be It's Okay That's Love?