@Anastasia - Kill me Heal me? xD

if yes, here: 'No matter how much warmth the day gives, the coldness of the night still follows. The darkness always comes. Not every flower can get sunlight and rain."
@Nadia you are right it's okay that's love! 
*peeks* Anyone still playing this? lol

Quote: "One thing good about liking my neighbor, is that I now look forward to coming home."
Could it be   Another oh hae young??

Quote: Just like how most of the planets have their own revolving cycles, humans, too, have their time of death in 2,500 years. Starting from now when 2,500 years pass by, all the things we are struggling now, we will struggle it again later and we will meet the same people we met before
 Long Love Letter???     GOONG

quote: "Maybe!?....Must be!"
@fanitha Correct. :D

@rainruma You have got to be kidding me! xD I would never remember something like that lol.

To keep this going:

Quote: "....The one who forgives can sleep in peace, but not the one who needs to be forgiven."
@sunah ...Lol.... well if you've seen the show then you would know it is the Catch Phrase repeated over and over and over and over ... 
Like"bingo" in Gaksital  and "Say it ain't so Joe" in Love Shuffle...XD

It's from J-drama:  Pride

I'll let someone else guess at your quote, I'm not good at this and just want to keep the thread alive b/c I like reading it :)

@ sunah  

Oh my Ghostess right? 

Quote: "people don't create betrayal. the times do." 
@TheGrowlingStomach  wrote - 

Quote: "people don't create betrayal. the times do."
Empress Ki - Tal Tal 

Quote:
"My Supreme self-confidence probably shows you my lack of confidence too.  I can climb tall mountains, but I can't look down because it's just fear for me."
It's okay that 's love ?
Quote :
“Just stay there, I’ll be the one to get closer to you from now on.”
IzzyDramaLover wrote: 

Quote : “Just stay there, I’ll be the one to get closer to you from now on.”

Is this from Jealousy Incarnate? Really familiar.. :)
Quote :
“Just stay there, I’ll be the one to get closer to you from now on.”

Cinderella and Four Knights
@ Anniee  Sorry but no...

@ VioletSakura  Yes!!! :)
Ya~y!

Quote:
"Safety shelter is here, hide"