Quote guessing ~ Well i thought about this game while i was surfing around the threads and it hit me.. :) Well, the game is like this ~ Person A writes a quote from any asian drama Then person B would then guees where the quote is from. Then it is person B's turn to write a quote, and the game goes on like that I will start off then Quote: *The world is like a mirror. If you spit and curse at it, the world will spit and curse back at you. If you laugh, the world will follow and laugh with you, too.*
Cruel city, right??
cruel city wow ! I just had a flashback wow that was cool cuzie I think you should write another Quote
I will take the next turn....this is an easy one... " The reason I like you? Because its you. Just you that's the only reason. I wish I knew. Then I could figure out how to stop liking you."
Reply 1997! right? I don't know if it's right so ill just be posting another quote! "I think that for two people to like each other at the same time is nearly a miracle. One day, will that miracle happen for me?”
shambles wrote: Reply 1997! right?

I don't know if it's right so ill just be posting another quote!

Correct!

I have no idea about your quote though, it sounds familiar I wonder if I have seen the drama...
shambles wrote: Reply 1997! right?

I don't know if it's right so ill just be posting another quote!

"I think that for two people to like each other at the same time is nearly a miracle. One day, will that miracle happen for me?”

Playful Kiss?
sounds familiar i think its the airing drama. I cant just put my finger on it.. I know I've heard this quotes!Is it Pretty Man?
jacqueline wrote: Playful Kiss?

Yes you are right
Lets see if you guys can figure this one out.... "Get lost"
Master's Sun!! Heheheh....'GOJO' *Handwave* Heres another obvious one! 'Joo joong one, Joo Joong thwoo, Joo Joong sthree.'
Ok here's another one..... “I like you. Whether you’re a man or an alien, I don’t care anymore.”
Happyforkoreandrama wrote: Ok here's another one.....

“I like you. Whether you’re a man or an alien, I don’t care anymore.”

Coffee Prince

How about

'A miracle is another name of Hard work'
shambles wrote: Coffee Prince

How about

'A miracle is another name of Hard work'

I am confident it's "To the Beautiful You"

Let's see: "Looking into the eyes of someone who will never love you back is a life of despair."