Nirvana in Fire?

“When she goes out into the world, that woman often becomes invisible. When she gets pushed aside by shoulders, stepped on by feet, and stuck in between the lines, she feels like she’s not visible to the world. So she hid in her room. The small room was soft and comfortable, like a nest to a bird that’s injured its wing. In that space, that woman can breathe freely. She never once missed the outside world or dreamt of it.At least until now…"
@OnigiriBunnie  Yes!
@OnigiriBunnie Flower Boy Next Door

“Why did this disease choose me? I cannot carry it, if its just for the word: Fate.”
1 Litre of Tears

"You can take away my life, but you can't take away my will."
Jewel in the Palace

"Even for you, sleep talking is talking when you're sleeping, talking when you're awake is not sleep talking so if it's sleep talking, talking when you're awake is okay too, but if it's not sleep talking, it's talking when you're awake,talking when you're awake, it means not sleeping..."
Hana yori dango

"If there is someone you really want to protect you should make that person strong. So that even if you're not around, he can continue living on his own. That's what it really means to protect someone!
Orthros no Inu?

"You were born foolhardy and I was born berserk. Let's see who's cooler."