@VioletSakura

Is it  Master's sun?

Quote:

In this world there are somethings that can not be forced upon, do you what that is?
Things like fate, no matter how hard you try to grab hold of it you won't and even if you grab hold of it, it won't stay in your hands forever
HasegawaYui - wrote
It's okay that 's love ?

Sorry no!...  Answer: Haru said it in Pride

Let someone else guess the quote above and continue this thread.

@TheGrowlingStomach Yep! OMGhostess is correct. :)

@rainruma No wonder. First I didn't watch Pride and second, I was trying to recall the Korean way of saying that so yeah. Total fail there. xD

Quote: "...A person in whom all possibilities and impossibilities coexist. That's me."

Faith?

"The one who wants to wear the crown, must bear its weight"
The Heirs?

Quote: "before the pages of history, we all were nothing but mere pawns." 
@Sara Nope! Try again~ xD

@TheGrowlingStomach  No idea why I remember this cuz I only previewed it but......The Royal Gambler? 
@TheGrowlingStomach: Correct :)
@Sunah

sorry but nope! Well, as far as I know anyway, I haven't seen the royal gambler so it might actually be in there somewhere xD 

Quote: "...A person in whom all possibilities and impossibilities coexist. That's me."

Shopping King Louis

I am not even watching thi yest, was just browsing through tumblr, and this gif caught my eye, and I remembered your post, and ta-da~

tumblr_of38rxyAB31tmjt2ko1_400.gif

Quote: "before the pages of history, we all were nothing but mere pawns."

Queen Seon-Deok?
Quote: "Some people are just like that. Easier to love."
@ VioletSakura HAHAHA as expected, tumblr is the best place to find anything and everything. xD

Your quote sounds familar....but nothing comes to mind. -_-
Cheese in the trap!

Quote: "When the water has dried, sit and watch the rising clouds."
@Kar

scarlet heart: ryeo? 

Quote: "Crying. Do you think crying with tears is really crying?"
49 Days

Quote: “You know, this pair of hands, used to bend bows and tame horses. But now it can only hide in the dark and stir the pot.”