Inspector said to me once, "Don't lower your eyes with serious face. The only times you will lower your eyes is when you've lost Something!"[detective Gentle/ Bitter Blood-J-drama]
Thisguy2011 wrote: frankly scarlett i don't give a damn

Such an epic line from such a classic movie.
"Your enemies are not the ones who hold their swords against you... They are the ones who stand by you with their daggers behind their back" Choi Young Do (Heirs)
"Because real love requires sacrifices, not just something already planned out for you." (Moon River, ep.10)
When we try to admit our lies and tell the truth, we end up hesitating from lack of courage. (She was pretty, Ep 10)

When your heart tells you to do something, you should just do it. There’s no other choice. Just don’t regret it, and keep telling yourself that you did a good job. (Sassy Go Go Episode 6)
"World is like a mirror, if you split and curse at it the world will split and curse back at you...
if you laugh then the world will follow and laugh with you"

Cruel City- k-drama
''If you were on a boat with 2 people and that boat were to sink, who would you save? The one you like more? The one who's prettier? Or the one who's nicer? I would save the one who can't swim.''

Bokura Ga Ita (tbh I forgot if this line was in the movie too, I think it was. Otherwise a manga quote won't hurt right)
"Rather than being a vague friend, be a clear enemy." (Blood, ep.1)
Even if we are in love, there is always a perfect reason why we cannot be together
—  Murphy’s Law Of Love (T-Drama)
From the kdrama Liar Game

"Danger on the outside can be seen, but not those on the inside."
"People don't care about the truth, they believe what they want... then it becomes the truth"
"It's not a mistake for people to trust one other, but I think that was a mistake - she trusted people she shouldn't have trusted"
"People will always fall in the trap. In the end, due to debt they will take orders"

- Kang Do Young
Liar-Game-2.7.jpg

"In order to trust, we have to be suspicious first. Reward loyalty. Punish betrayal so that they will not betray again."
"Even if you're trained for awhile, you can't hide it completely. Even if you empty yourself, it's left overs. Wounds and regret. Your own fears. If you're a human, that is." 
"Even walking down the street, lies are prevalent in the talk around ous. Lovers' whispers. Family phone calls. Conversations with coworkers. That's why if someone told me not to trust anyone, should I believe that? Or in order to trust that one person, should I be suspicious of everything?"

- Ha Woo Jin
liar_game_7_woojin4.jpg

"Is it so wrong to trust another person?"
"The psychologist Adler once said: 'Repairing our lives isn't due to trauma or wounds inflicted in childhood. It's a goal we decide to accomplish. Depending on that goal, we our own actions.' If I decide to trust someone, it's because I just have to trust that person. Even if I'm betrayed, mainting that trust isn't credit. It's faith"

- Nam Da Jung
tumblr_inline_nexuqzb7fb1slbjrt.jpg
"Do you know the words I hate the most? ... 'What if?' ... What if... What if... What if... It's all useless. You can't go back or change it no matter how much you think about it. That's why I hate the words... 'What if?' .But lately, I can't help thinking about it."
- Park Dong Joo (Angel Eyes) 
maxresdefault.jpg
"Someone who keeps on lying is always hiding something." (Blood, ep.11)
"It's never too late to start over." (Suikyuu Yankees, ep.7)
there are nights like that ... although nothing really happened there are nights when everything is ready to fall apart  "bubblegum" 
Someone coming into your life is a big thing.....because his whole life comes with him. - Park Tae Il (You're all surrounded)