The reason I miss that time and that street isn’t only because I miss my younger self. It is because my parents’ youth, my friends’ youth – the youth of everything I loved was in that place. I regret not bidding a final farewell to the surrounding of my youth that can never be brought back together again. To the things that’ve already gone, to the time I can’t return to… I bid my belated farewell. Goodbye, my youth. Goodbye, Ssangmun-dong” -Deok Sun- REPLY 1988
“Within each person’s heart is a dark basement. If ignored and only observed, the darkness thickens. You must summon your courage to go down and turn on the light. If you’re scared to go alone, you can hold someone’s hand.” 

- Cha Do Hyun, Kill Me, Heal Me
time doesnt pass by just for us, it passes by for everyone. Stop complaining,just accept it and go along with it. - Il Hwa (reply 1988)
"She needs a disguise...I know, we can just remove her boy make-up"  Stylist Wang, You're Beautiful

It's my favourite line from any drama ever.  Every time I think it, I laugh out loud
Hong Seol: “Don’t say anything… I know what happened and I know why. I know how you feel right now” -Cheese in the Trap
"In this world there is something that cannot be forced upon, do you know what it is?
Things like fate, no matter how much you try to grab hold of it you won't and even if you grab hold of it, it won't stay in your hands forever"

Goong
“There is nothing more urgent than now. Because later might never come. Life isn’t long enough to speak of the next opportunity, rather than the now that’s before our eyes.”

Reply 1997

“No one looks at the context, they only see the effect and believe it as a fact.” Kang Chul - W