An illness of the heart can't be treated with books. - Park Shi On (Good Doctor)
They don't hate you because you're stupid. You think everyone hates you, so you're being stupid. - Cha Yoon Suh (Good Doctor)

I'm glad someone made this thread! I really love quotes!! ^__^
Courage...is not the absence of fear.....but continuing on even when you're afraid. - Kim Do Han (Good Doctor)
The most important things in life tend to be invisible. - Han Jin Wook (Good Doctor)
Love doesn't change. People change. - Eun Dae Gu (You're All Surrounded)
I am currenty watching Mask and i relly love this quote:

"If you wear a mask you can never be happy, but if you don't wear one you can never survive"
"Stop envying others and change yourself. Otherwise, stop complaining and get on with your life." (Snow White, ep.4)
"Having an affair is like being on a boat being tossed in the waves of a storm. A boat that will never see port." (Hirugao, ep.6)
"The thing about lie is that you tell it to fool others then you ended up fooling yourself"

- Yoo Ri Ta (Blood )
'while wearing a mask no matter how many tears you shed, nobody can see' the taste of love episode 2
"Why did we learn so much from this relationship but can only fulfill it with someone else?" - Murphy's Law of Love
Never trust anyone - Ha Woo Jin, Liar Game (Korean)
"Beating up a person may be easy, but changing his/her mind won't be easy." (Angry Mom, ep.2)

I add: "So... don't beat people up" ^^
''don't search for death, death will find you''
-Clone Baby
"Sometimes dating is just like that. It's like dancing. If you miss one step, all the steps afterwards will be wrong... One moment impacts a lifetime." - Murphy's Law of Love