"Sealing up your feelings is troublesome. If you don't let them out, they'll continue to question you for your entire life. You'll always think 'What if..?' " (Zenkai Girl, ep.9)
Shinichi, after being called a demon, I researched it and it turns out humans are what's closest to it (Parasyte part 1)
"If you had succeeded on your first try...it would have made you into monsters." Moorim School ep 4.
"History is written by people but many people can't be written into History" ep 53 from drama All Quiet in Beijing  <3
First love is a time. Once it passes, it’s gone. Now you have to give a new love and a new time a chance. It might not be the experience or the purity of first love, but out of that scar is a love that grows and becomes a little more mature — you have to wait for an adult love. Only those who wait can dream of love.” – Yoon Jae, Reply 1997
You can’t be happy if you have regrets. 
Descendants Of The Sun
"If you can't avoid it, enjoy it."
~ law of the jungle in tonga
I love you. That is the reason I want to protect you. Because of that, I will definitely remember you and I will never lose that heart.

-scholar who walks at night 
"The time that a person helps someone is not decided by the person who is giving the help but the person who is receiving the help"

- Oh Ri Jin, Kill Me, Heal Me

“There are people that intend to hurt you, but there are also people who get hurt because you are hurt.”

-devil beside you
Though joy may pass, sadness also will pass, and the important thing is that you have me today, tomorrow and the day after…

Falling for Innocence
Mishil: Deok-Man.. could you share your devotion with anyone esle? (refering to their love to Shilla)

Great Queen SeonDeok
"Love doesn’t mean giving something up for the other person. But it means to achieve something."

-It's Okay That's Love-
"He's a gay of demonic charm"

- Antique Bakery
There is no direct correlation between your school grades and happiness. – Han Suk Yool (Incomplete Life/ Misaeng)