Ask The Person Below You #2

This discussion has been closed.

Ummmm I don't know. I guess being possessed or being chased by someone who is possessed! (I have had those nightmares before!!) Have you ever been late for an interview?
never one of the things in life that drives me crazy is being late...i will show at things way early rather than risk being late are you a compulsive person?
No. Have you ever brought a Drama box set?
Nope I haven't...My mum will not be pleased if I buy box sets of anything!!! Do you spend most of your time window shopping?
Definitely not. I see something, I like it, I buy it. That's how it works for me. Did you ever dreamed with your bias?
Guilty as charged...I always dream with no hope of them coming true!!! Have you ever wondered what you would do if you bumped into your bias on the streets
Yes, I know myself pretty well to say that I would probably freak out inside, my mind would go blank, but I would apologize and walk away. Yeah, your read it write, I would walk away. Me are much dumb. (O_O)_\ Did you ever had an enemy at school?
Yes I had many!! I wouldn't call them my enemies more like bullies!!! Have you ever had a physical when you were in school?
Not sure what that means, but if it has something to do with sports then yes. Have you ever fell asleep while watching your drama?
No. Definitely not. Have you ever played Twister?
No, I haven't. Have you ever visited Singapore?
I have not have you ever gone and bought something just because you saw it in a drama?
Not yeeet. Have you ever been to K-con?
No i wasn't...it's not in my country..T.T Do you have some emmbarasing funny story from your childhood<
Yes I have too many embarrassing moments! Have you ever taken revenge on somebody?