Ask The Person Below You #2

This discussion has been closed.

I can't login, i wonder wants the problem??

have you ever cry for a person?
yes 
what was the scariest moment in your life 
I almost drowned in the sea when I was a child.

What is your happiest memory about a drama?
Hmm I'm not sure but the boxing scene in Wilde romance was epic ^_____^

do you have a bucket list ?  if yes can you tell us about it
Not really.Have a few things i would love to do but i would rather just take each day as it comes then think i have to rush things.

Where's the best place you have ever been on holiday/vacation?

Disneyland for sure!

What cheers you up?
Good food, music and dramas.

Would you like to visit Japan?
I would love to (specially in spring).

Would you rather to be burnt after death or be buried under the ground?
Be buried under the ground

Would you still watch a drama/movie after reading spoilers and knowing what's going to happen?
I would since it happened to me countless times when I try to find old dramas, sad but won't stop me from watching it till the end. ;P

Do you believe in the afterlife? If you do, how do you imagine it?
yes I do believe ,,, I imagine all people running into different directions
those who made others lives better are smiling and those who mad others suffer  are suffering ... and there is hell and heaven 

how would you define "a good person"  ? 
;)

Generally someone who gives a damn about others, rather than just fulfilling his desires, that alone is enough for a person to be defined as "good" in my perspective.

Would you say you prefer you childhood or your teen years and why?
I think I prefer my childhood, cause I was happier and had nothing to worry about. when I was 7 I thought I will be able to handle everything in my future, but the truth is there are many things out of my control.

What happened to your first love?
we became friends

do you remember anything about your life  at age of 4 years or younger ?
I remember sitting on the table before I ate and then only wanted to eat the food that was on my father's plate.
I also bumped into a lot of things while walking, like hitting walls, chairs etc...

If there was one thing that you wanted to be born with despite its significance/effect what it be and why? :p