Ask The Person Below You #2

This discussion has been closed.

BTS, I've been a fan of them the longest out of these six groups also I love every album of theirs and they seem to make new and interesting concepts instead of just re-using all the old stuff!

What is your favorite clothing brand or store? 

I honestly rarely buy my clothes in store, I usually order it online, because there are no shops near me.

How did you get into drama-watching?

Monki, a really cute and trendy Swedish brand that I adore!! 

Whats your favourite kind of weather? (I love it when it rains and is sunny at the same time - the rain shimmers and shine in the sunlight)

I love sunny and chill days. Like, when it's sunny outside but it's not hot enough to make you all sweaty.

Do you prefer sweet or salty food?

I like the season Autumn. (I know that's not exactly what you asked...) I love when it's not REALLY HOT, but I don't like how cold it gets in Canada.

What is your favourite kind of Sushi?

kikkichan:

Monki, a really cute and trendy Swedish brand that I adore!! 

Whats your favourite kind of weather? (I love it when it rains and is sunny at the same time - the rain shimmers and shine in the sunlight)

Love monki! It's def one of my favorite stores as well

BTW; just skip me and answer the one over me

mimei:

I love sunny and chill days. Like, when it's sunny outside but it's not hot enough to make you all sweaty.

Do you prefer sweet or salty food?

Me and mimei answered the same question, so answer their question instead!!

Both actually.. when things get too salty I like eating something sweet after, and if things are too sweet then I have to take a bite out of something a bit salty. They complete each other basically xD plus I'm a foodie so everything is equally delicious to me.

Which drama can you rewatch multiple times without ever getting tired of it?

A selected few mostly embarrassing stuff like The Heirs. I thought it was really bad the first time, but I really loved the cheesyness and all the cliches so now it's become one of my 'go to' dramas to watch when I'm feeling down. 

No nails or no eyelashes? 

No nails!

Opinions on Cliche storylines?

Love them when they're done right. never cared for originality much anyway. absolute trash when they don't maintain the authencity tho. it's a slippery slope ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

what's the most cringe inducing thing you've ever done?

Oh the list is looong in my book. *Face Palms a lot* Well of the many cringe worthy moments in my life that I try my best not to remember, there is one I remember quite vividly.

A time way back when I was a highschool senior, just before the practical exams were about to start, my friend had been nagging me to hang out and go to the cinema instead of actually studying but I kept saying no because I had to study, I had quizzes and practicals at the time.. so one time, like a month later, right after a lesson just finished I met her by coincidence, and this time it was a week right before the FINAL exams of my Final YEAR were going to start,. She kept insisting that we hang out and I felt bad to tell her no again so I just made up an excuse that, "My dad won't let me" but then she told me to call & ask for permission and was very insistent .... I couldn't tell her no again and... take note that we were heading for different universities and majors so we had different subjects and mines were much more difficult so I had less time to spare .. so anyway I pretended that I was calling my dad and stepped away from her but she was glued on me so I was pretending while she was infront of me and said "Dad, my friend wants to hang out for a bit, so can I? ... oh no I can't? But why? Just this once... no? okay okay....." but just when I was about to end the pretended phone call..... My phone rang  (-______- )... OH GOD THE CRINGE...   it was my brother waiting outside for me in the car, I was so embarrassed that I literally had nothing to say and my brain just decided to run. So I just yelled "I'm so sorry" as I ran away, hopped on the car and my brother drove me home.

Anyway I don't know why I felt the need to embarrass myself on the internet as well but, yeah, there you go. 

That was too long, on to the next question

Would you rather live by the quiet seaside or in a busy city? (Of any country of your choice)

honestly id be fine with either as long as it's my own place. but maybe the quiet seaside. the view's probably good.

you're cringe story was straight up out of some kdrama plot ouch

what's your happiest/most-at-peace moment?

Going swimming with my dad when I was younger or laying in my hammock 4 in the morning

Who is the most beautiful/handsome person in the world according to you?