Kin Sun Ah > Hyun Bin(Sam Soon) > Han Ji Won(Secret Garden)

Park Bo Young & Micky Yoochun
Park Bo Young was in Witch Amusement with Hwang Ji Hyun and she was with Micky Yoochun in Miss Ripley

Gong Hyo Jin and Yoon Eun Hye
Yoon Eun Hye > Lee Seon Gyun(Coffee Prince) > Gong Hyo Jin(Pasta)

Sung Yuri & Han Ji Won
Sung Yuri was in The Snow Queen which was with Hyun Bin. Hyun Bin recently did Secreat Garden with Ha(n?) Ji Won
Don't forget to add people so the next person can link them (:
Crazy4You wrote: Don't forget to add people so the next person can link them (:

Yeah, I always forget

Matsumoto Jun to Park Min Young
Matsujun played Tsukasa(Boys over Flowers-Japan) > Lee Min Ho(Boys Over Flower-Korea) > Park Min Young(I Am Sam & City Hunter)

Aragaki Yui & Aiba Masaki
Aragaki Yui played in Zenkai Girl which also starred Nishikido Ryo who played in Bartender with Aiba Masaki.

Yoon Si Yoon & UEE
Yoon Si Yoon played in King of Baking with Joo Won and he played in Ojakgyo Brothers with UEE

GaIn and Moon Geun Young
Ga In played in All My Love with Kim Gab Soo who starred in Cinderella's Sister with Moon Geun Young

Lee Seung Ki & Park Shi Hoo
Lee Seung Ki played in Shining Inheritance with Moon Chae Won who played in Princess' Man with Park Shi Hoo

Lee Sun Gyun and Jung Gyu Woon
Lee Sun Gyun played in Triple with Min Hyo Rin who starred in Romance Town (and Dr Champ) with Jung Gyu Woon.

Bi & No Min Woo
Bi in "Full House" and Min woo in "My girlfriend is a gumiho"

Yamashita tomohisa & Mukai Osamu
himeechan wrote: Bi in "Full House" and Min woo in "My girlfriend is a gumiho"

Yamashita tomohisa & Mukai Osamu

It should be Bi in A Love To Kill with Shin Min Ah who starred in My girlfriend is a Gumiho with No Min Woo.
Yamapi with Horikita Maki at Kurosagi who and horikita maki with mukai osamu at atashinci no Danshi Yamashita Tomohisa with Haruma Miura