Yamashita Tomohisa[Nobuta wo Produce]->Horikita Maki [Atashinchi no Danshi]-> Haruma Miura

Suzuki Anne and Ikuta Toma
Ikuta Toma plays in Hana Kimi with Mizushima Hiro who plays in Room of King with Suzuki Anne

Kamiki Ryunosuke and Kanjiya Shihori
The linking game is easy to play but this is minded game i also played this game in free time i like puzzle & minded games.

Play online free games in high quality
kamiki acted with renji ishibashi in kokoro no ito and renji ishibashi acted with Shihori Kanjiya in Parade:)
Oh Yun Soo and lee tae sung:)
Natalie91 wrote: Oh Yun Soo and lee tae sung:)

Oh Yun Soo is in Bad Guy with Han Ga In. Han Ga In is in Moon That Embraces The Sun with Kim Soo Hyun. Kim Soo Hyun is in Dream High, in which Kim Hyun Joong makes a cameo. And Kim Hyun Joong is in Playful Kiss with Lee Tae Sung :D

Now....
Lee Min Ho and Joo Won
thats a hard one becs i need to put my thinking cap on :)
RainFlower wrote: thats a hard one becs i need to put my thinking cap on :)

Hwaiting!!! I'll give you a hint! Use Boys Over Flowers and it involves I think 2 other dramas before getting there :)
Lee Min Ho and Joo Won both acted as heroes in dramas :P

Shin Min Ah and So Ji Sub?

They're both starring in Oh My Venus!

Seo In Guk and Ji Chang Wook?
Seo In Guk in the Master's sun. Actress Kim Mi Kyung of Master's sun (Joong Won's aunt) plays the old ahjumma in Healer, the helper of Ji Chang Wook's character ^_^

Jang Na Ra and L 
Jang Na ra -> Fated to Love You -> Im Hyung Joon -> Angry Mom -> Kim Hee Sun -> Faith -> Lee Min Ho -> Personal Taste -> Sung Joon -> Shut Up: Flower Boy Band -> L

L and Lee Dong Wook
L > Cunning Single Lady > Joo Sang Wook > Birth of a Beauty > Wang Ji Hye > Hotel King > Lee Dong Wook

Joo Sang Wook and Song Joong Ki
Joo Sang Wook > Cunning Single Lady > Lee Jung Gil > Take Care of the Young Lady > Song Joong Ki (guest roles ftw o/)
I never had such a short chain, I'm so proud \o/

Kim Hee Sun and Song Ji Hyo
Kim Hee Sun > Angry Mom > Kim Ki Cheon > Big Man > Kang Ji Hwan > Runway Cop > Yoon Bong Gil > Emergency Couple > Song Ji Hyo
Too much thinking... but I feel like i accomplished something. I'm proud of myself :D

Ji Sung and Ji Chang Wook