I'm watching: 1. The Moon Embracing the Sun 2. Dream High S2 3. Shut Up: Flower Boy Band 4. Salaryman
I'm watching: 1. Hungry!
Padam Padam, (Done Airing but I still need to watch the last two) Kimchi Family Wild Romance Ojakgyo Brothers Saikou no Jinsei no Owarikata ~Ending Planner~ (OMO! Someone please sub episode 4!!!!) ...Will be starting Shut up: Flower Boy Band this weekend.
Saikou no Jinsei no Owarikata ~Ending Planner~ It's being subbed way to slow. I like it bunches.
Jeaniessi wrote: Padam Padam, (Done Airing but I still need to watch the last two)
Kimchi Family
Wild Romance
Ojakgyo Brothers
Saikou no Jinsei no Owarikata ~Ending Planner~ (OMO! Someone please sub episode 4!!!!)

...Will be starting Shut up: Flower Boy Band this weekend.

There's a thread for Japanese ones here: http://mydramalist.com/forum/showthread.php?1364-Which-currently-airing-Japanese-dramas-are-you-watching :D
LisNoir wrote: There's a thread for Japanese ones here: http://mydramalist.com/forum/showthread.php?1364-Which-currently-airing-Japanese-dramas-are-you-watching :D

I saw after...too lazy to edit.
atm I am watching Hungry!
DH2 & Shut Up: Flower Boy Band
Shut Up Flower Boy Band & Wild Romance
-Shut Up Flower Boy Band -Dream High 2
Wild Romance Shut Up Flower Boy Band
Atsu Hime ;) Don Quixote Risou no Misuku <3
i'm watching ending planner --no more subs suck but i'm still watching raw lucky 7. --awesome drama, funny with action. hungry---funny drama about food and love` i started watching dirty mama but i dropped it. it seemed like they are trying to advocate for employed mothers or smtng but it just kinda seems wrong for a mother use her kid the way she did on her cases and then just drop the responsibility of taking care of the baby on another woman. idk. maybe i will go back to watch it when the season ends. also want to check out strawberry night.
I decided I'm going to watch about 14 of them at one time this season, but I am going to wait to watch them until they all have at least 5 eps subbed.
Hungry and Honjitsu wa Taian Nari.