This what I'm watching right when it come to Kdramas.

1 Thousand Days' Promise
2 Thousand Kisses
3 Brain
4 Flower Boy Ramyun Shop
5 Man of Honor
6 Ojakgyo Brothers
7 Padam Padam
8 The Musical
9 Vampire Prosecutor
-Flower Boy Ramen shop
-The Musical
This thread kind of became dead! D: haha

Right now I'm watching Deep Rooted Tree and I'm finding it interesting, getting better with each episode (:

Just started Skip Beat and can tell I'm going to love it because it's close to the manga (: Plus I like the opening song!

Still have Me Too, Flower to finish up on but I'm waiting patiently on Darksmurf to finish subbing it. Love the drama though!

And I'm also watching Padam Padam, only 4 episodes in so far but I'm loving it as well! It's different from your typical Kdrama and it stands out in a good way (:
Going to start Yokai Ningen Bem
LisNoir wrote: Jajaja, tell me about it....I've been neglecting my Kdramas...:D

I'm watching Dong Yi....today

Dong Yi is really good :D And it is worth watching all these episodes ^^
right now i am re-watching both city hunter and mary stayed out all night until i figure out what i want to do next.
Protect the Boss, and I am thinking of starting Skip Beat :D It's my favorite manga :D
I am trying to finish Easy Fortune Happy Life, which I started ... a year and a half ago.
And I remember why I stopped now...
Fermentation Family -I didn't expect it to be so good ;) King Geunchogo- I just love it more and more. The Empress- I'm pissed of because I can't find anywhere the last 3 episodes and Viki doesn't work at me. The Glamorous Imperial Concubine- This drama deserves every minute of my time. The Moon that Embraces the Sun- For now, I can say that it was a good start. ;) What's Up- Definitely a Must See.
None at the moment. I'm deciding which one to watch next. Norwegian Wood should be arriving in the post soon, and I'm thinking then to watch another TV Series. Perhaps Hana Kimi ^_^
Yokai Ningen Bem ~~
I am currently watching The Princess' Man. What an amazing drama. I have only watched one period drama and this drama will make me want to watch more. :)
I'm gonna pick up The Princess' Man since I've read a LOT of raves about it. Even the picky writers are into it. Dropped it at ep 5 a couple of months before with Tree With Deep Roots. Both saeguk ~~ I don't know...kunyang...
I'm watching Corner With Love and Unstoppable High Kick.

CWL is so funny and at times emotional and UHK is always funny, but at the same time has a sort of mystery plot line that runs in and out of the day to day funny family sit-com plot.
I am watching Kaibutsu-kun, it's kind of funny even if it is created for children. Ohno-chan shows his comedian/acting skills. Next I want to watch the Ningen Shikkaku Movie... I am really curious for Ikuta Touma in this story...