Still waiting desperately for the next episode from Risou no Misuku..!! ^.^ I have finished Don Quixote now ;D Trying to watch the last episodes from Atsu Hime :)
Strawberry Night only 5 episodes out for now, good drama if you like police/investigation genre ^^
Wild Romance and Dream High 2 I'm starting Shut Up Flower Boy Band and The Moon Embracing the Sun soon too.
Dream High 2, Shut up flower boy band and High Kick 3
Fermentation Family (only 4 episodes left) Operation Proposal The Moon that Embraces the Sun
The Moon that Embraces the Sun, Dream High 2, Shut Up Flower Boy Band and History of the Salaryman ^^ Going to start Operation Proposal soon... Ahhh 2012 is so good with dramas
Dream High 2, Shut Up Flower Boy Band, The Moon that Embraces the Sun and Operation Proposal. Love all of them this far~
I am watching Queen of the Game just finished Episode 5 & I am loving the melodrama, the revenge plot, the smexy male lead :) Joo Jin Mo ur too yummy for words but your Engrish is cracking me up lol
I'm working on several right now. :O
You Are My Destiny, Glass Slippers, Tang Parn Kammathep, and I'm rewatching Wong Wian Hua Jai.
Wong Wian Hua Jai never heard of this one is it Chinese? BTW I have NEVER rewatched any dramas & dont think i ever will :)
RainFlower wrote: Wong Wian Hua Jai never heard of this one is it Chinese?

BTW I have NEVER rewatched any dramas & dont think i ever will :)

It's a lakorn :)
I'm currently watching Wild Romance and Dream High 2: Wild Romance is ridiculously funny, and has some actors I love, but I'm kinda afraid these last few episodes are just going to ruin it for me completely. Dream High 2... oh, Dream High 2. .__. Right now, only the hope that it might turn out as surprisingly good as the original and Jinwoon are keeping me watching this. Although I must admit that it's scarily addictive, despite all the flaws.
So I started the currently airing series this week and I am very impressed. Most of the shows are showing great promise from the very start. I'm watching Hungry Strawberry Night Honjitsu wa Taian Nari - Saikou no Jinsei no Owarikata~Ending Planner Hayami-san to Yobareru Hi Suugaku Joshi Lucky 7 Seinaru Kaibutsutachi Risou No Musuko and the T-drama Skip Beat! which, surprisingly, I am loving. My favorite is probably Lucky 7 and my least favorite is probably Ending planner, so far anyway.