General dramas questions:
1)When did you started watching asian dramas? For Hong Kong Dramas since childhood, for Korean/Japanese dramas since 2012
2)Why did you started watching asian dramas? It's been part of my childhood
3)What was your first drama(s)? Old Hong Kong dramas which I only remember some of their Chinese titles.
4)How many dramas have you seen so far? Around  20+ K-dramas/45+ J-dramas. I've lost track how many HK dramas. 
5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas? Japanese
6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time? Mother, Orange Days, Densha Otoko, Soredemo, Ikite Yuku, Tonbi, The Queen's Classroom, Home Drama
7)What are the genres that you like to watch? Slice of Life/Family, Mystery, Suspense, Crime, Action, Romance (not so much rom com but it depends)
8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it? Tatta Hitotsu no Koi
9)What's the drama that you regret watching the most? Mary Stayed out all Night - my biggest regret!
10)An old drama that you liked watching it? Fate of the Clairvoyant (HK drama from the mid-90's)
11)What's the drama that left a bad impression within you? Scent of a Woman (I'm not convinced or impressed with Lee Dong Wook's acting)
12)A currently airing drama that you're loving? I don't watch airing dramas
13)An upcoming drama that you're excited about? None at the moment

Specific Dramas questions:
1)What's your favorite korean drama(s)? Reply 1997, History of The Salaryman, The Chaser, Winter Sonata (old favourite)
2)What's your favorite japanese drama(s)? Mother, Orange Days, Densha Otoko, Soredemo, Ikite Yuku, Tonbi, The Queen's Classroom, Tenno no Ryoriban
3)What's your favorite taiwanese drama(s)? MARS
4)What's your favorite chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)? The Final Verdict (old TVB drama)
5)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)? Orange Days, Tatta Hitotsu no Koi
6)What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)? Don't have any
7)What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)? The Chaser
8)What's your favorite family drama (s)? Mother, Home Drama, Tonbi
9)What's your favorite historical drama(s)? Tenno no Ryoriban
10)What's your favorite school drama(s)? The Queen's Classroom (Japanese version)
11)What's your favorite melodrama(s)? Winter Sonata

Movies:
1)How many movies have you seen so far? 207 (many more HK movies but don't remember titles)
2)What's your favorite movie of all times? 3-Iron
3)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies? All of them
4)What are the genres of movies do you watch? I'm open to any genre when it comes to movies.
5)What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far? Visitor Q (watch it if you dare :p)
6)What's the funniest movie you've seen so far? Maybe Miss Granny
7)What's the saddest movie you've seen so far? Hope
8)What's the scariest movie you've seen so far? Noroi: The Curse - more creepy than scary

Actors/Actresses:
1)Who is the first asian actor or actress that you knew? Adam Cheng (HK actor) Liza Wang (HK actress)
2)Who's your favorite actor/actress? Ashida Mana, Eita, Sakai Masato, Gong Li, Tony Leung
3)Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look? I don't know.
4)Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress? Jacky Chan
5)Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character? Tony Leung
6)Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most? Dislike Hwang Jung Eum and Lee Dong Wook
7)Who is the actor/actress that moves you? Zhang Ziyi, Gong Li

Characters:
1)Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far? Im So Won - the little girl in Hope
2)Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far? Oh Yoo Bang from History of The Salaryman
3)Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far? Kai from Orange Days
4)Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far ? Moon Geun Young's character in Mary Stayed out All Night
5)Who is the most evil character that you've seen so far? Don't know...maybe Jo Pil Yeon in Giant
6)Who is the weirdest character that you've seen so far? Can't think of any
7)Who is the most innocent character that you've seen so far ? Can't think of any
I will answer all of those questions again as soon as I've seen more drama:p I decided to not answer some because I can't yet...I'm still new to drama^^' As for characters I'm just lazy, will answer this another time xD

1)When did you started watching asian dramas? I've seen my first one many, many years ago. Maybe around 2007-2009. But then I took a huge break (I honestly forgot that asian drama exist, lol) till 2015..
2)Why did you started watching asian dramas? I believe back then some friends told me about it OR I stumbled upon it by sheer coincidence. Not so sure anymore. I definitely started watching some with my friends from the Philippines. I remember someone recommending me Secret Garden. I refused to watch it because I thought it would suck ass, now I think it will become one of my all-time favorites xD
3)What was your first drama(s)? My Girl or My Name is Kim Sam Soon
4)How many dramas have you seen so far? My list says I finished 8, but I am watching a lot at once right now..
5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas? Korean so far. But to be honest I need to watch more drama from other countries to answer this question.
6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time? Can't say yet because there are SO many I am enjoying right now.
7)What are the genres that you like to watch? I absolutely love detective+crime stories, huge plus if there's a combination with comedy and romance.
8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it? Drama are not the cause for me liking those types of stories. I believe Detective Conan/Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne (both anime), which I first saw during my elementary years, are the actual cause.... But since the question asks for drama -> Love me if you dare & I Remember You, I'd say.
9)What's the drama that you regret watching the most? None so far
10)An old drama that you liked watching it?  Goong, My Girl, My Name is Kim Sam Soon. I treasure them a lot.
11)What's the drama that left a bad impression within you? Mhmmm... So far there's something I like in every single drama, so I don't like saying it left a bad impression on me. The reason why I like drama so much is because I find something enjoyable in every single one.
12)A currently airing drama that you're loving? Love me if you dare
13)An upcomming drama that you're excited about? Cheese in the Trap (it's an adaption of my favorite manhwa)

Actors/Actresses:

1)Who is the first asian actor or actress that you knew? define "knew"?! Not sure what exactly this question is refering to.
2)Who's your favorite actor/actress? so far... actor: Hyun Bin; actress: Gong Hyo Jin
 3)Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look?
4)Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress? I have barely seen anything of that sort. But I'm enjoying Ji Chang Wook a lot, with the background knowledge that he did a lot of the stunts himself (not all of course, but still..). He's a hard working person, and really handsome as well :)
5)Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character? Not sure (yet).
6)Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most? "hate" is too strong of a word, I don't like it. But I'm not that fond of Park Shin Hye..
7)Who is the actor/actress that moves you? Gong Hyo Jin, definitely. If she feels pain or joy, I feel the same as well. She's such a great actress, I plan to watch every single drama and movie that she's been in.

1) When did you started watching asian dramas? Not long ago, back in 2012.
2) Why did you started watching asian dramas? I had just found out about kpop, especially IU, so I was watching everything that she was in.
3) What was your first drama(s)? Dream High
4) How many dramas have you seen so far? 63. I'm great at starting them, but terrible at finishing them.
5) Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas? I've watched it more Korean dramas, but I like Japanese better.
6) What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time? Flower Boy Next Door. It's the one I can relate the most.
7) What are the genres that you like to watch? It depends on the day I had.
8) What's the drama that made you obsessed over it? Oh My Ghost, Fated to Love You. They had their problems, but the acting was out of this world.
9) What's the drama that you regret watching the most? To Be Continued and The Heirs. What a waste of time.
10) An old drama that you liked watching it? 1 Litre of Tears
11) What's the drama that left a bad impression within you? The Heirs. It was really REALLY bad.
12) A currently airing drama that you're loving? All About My Mom
13) An upcomming drama that you're excited about? Cheese in the Trap. I love the webtoon, let's hope the drama is at least half as awesome.

1) What's your favorite korean drama(s)? Incomplete Life, Flower Boy Next Door, Heard it Through the Grapevine and Oh My Ghost
2) What's your favorite japanese drama(s)? 1 Litre of Tears, Liar Game and Keizoku 2: SPEC
3) What's your favorite taiwanese drama(s)? I've only watched It Started With a Kiss, and I didn't love it.
4) What's your favorite chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)? Haven't watch any.
5) What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)? Oh My Ghost, Fated to Love You, Marriage, Not Dating and It's Okay, That's Love.
6) What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)? Healer.
7) What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)? Keizoku 2: SPEC
8) What's your favorite family drama (s)? Glorious Day, What Happens to My Family and Wakamono Tachi.
9) What's your favorite historical drama(s)? Not a big fan of historical dramas.
10) What's your favorite school drama(s)? School 2013.
11) What's your favorite melodrama(s)? Not a big fan of melodramas.

Movies:

1) How many movies have you seen so far? 28.
2) What's your favorite movie of all times? A Werewolf Boy.
3) Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies? Korean and Japanese.
4) What are the genres of movies do you watch? Again, it depends on the day I had.
5) What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far? Bus 44? The Silenced? Rashomon?
6) What's the funniest movie you've seen so far? Scandal Makers.
7) What's the saddest movie you've seen so far? Hope, Azooma and Miracle in Cell No. 7
8) What's the scariest movie you've seen so far? The Grudge, I've watched it when I was much younger and it scared the living soul out of me.

Actors/Actresses:

1) Who is the first asian actor or actress that you knew? Jackie Chan, but mostly because of Jackie Chan Adventures lol
2) Who's your favorite actor/actress? Park Bo Young, Toda Erika, Inoue Mao, Gong Hyo Jin and Jo Jung Suk
3) Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look? Go Ah Sung
4) Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress? Not a big fan of these genres.
5) Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character? Inoue Mao, Park Bo Young and Toda Erika.
6) Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most? I don't hate, but I'm not a big fan Lee Min Ho and Jang Geun Suk.
7) Who is the actor/actress that moves you? Park Bo Young and Inoue Mao.

Characters:

1) Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far? Ikeuchi Aya from 1 Litre of Tears and Go Dok Mi from Flower Boy Next Door.
2) Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far? Joo Jang Mi from Marriage, Not Dating.
3) Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far? Kang Seon Woo from Oh My Ghost.
4) Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far? Cha Eun Sang from The Heirs. Girl, dump these stupid, egocentric, spoiled boys, you're better off alone!
5) Who is the most evil character that you've seen so far? A lot of the man in Incomplete Life, not evil, but terrible human beings; Song Mi Ryung from The Best Lee Soon Shin wasn't evil but she definitely needed to get slap in the face.
6) Who is the weirdest character that you've seen so far? Every single character from Keizoku 2: SPEC. But a good weird.
7) Who is the most innocent character that you've seen so far? Jung Ha Na from Love Rain. Too inocent, too boring, too good, too one-dimensional, too unrealistic.
update
complete dramas 115
completed movies 482.
But that only covers the stuff I found here.
weirdest movie-house

General Drama Questions:
1) When did you started watching Asian dramas? Since forever, started out watching HK dramas that were on TV, and gradually moved on
2) Why did you start watching Asian dramas? Not sure how it started since I always have...but now I watch them for the actors, the plot, the pleasure :)
3) What was your first drama(s)? Oh god, no clue what the very first Asian one is, but I can say for Korean it was Goong, Japanese - a Litre of Tears, and Taiwanese was Hana Kimi
4) How many dramas have you seen so far? 473...according to what's recorded on MDL oh dear what have I done with my life?
5) Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas? Really depends on the plot and actors, but I've definitely been into Korean more
6) What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time? Right off the top of my head, its Healer in terms of recent dramas. There's a whole bunch of others cuz I can't just pick one favorite
7) What are the genres that you like to watch? Depends on how I feel, usually Romcoms and Investigative ones
8) What's the drama that made you obsessed over it? Once again, too many to name...currently I'm loving Oh My Venus and before that Cheer Up!
9) What's the drama that you regret watching the most? Don't regret them, I usually get a laugh at all the plot failures, otherwise I simply drop them.
10) An old drama that you liked watching it? Dunno how old we're talking about here...I enjoyed the old HK dramas, and some of the Japanese ones like Hana Yori Dango and Hanazakari no Kimitachi e
11) What's the drama that left a bad impression within you? Err I try to forget these, but looking at my ratings...Fashion King gosh wth was that
12) A currently airing drama that you're loving? Oh My Venus!
13) An upcoming drama that you're excited about? Descendant of the Sun - simply excited to see the cast in action and Song Joong Ki

Specific Drama Questions:
1) What's your favorite Korean drama(s)? Tons...Healer, City Hunter, Cheer Up!, Moon Sun, the Reply series, just to name a few
2) What's your favorite Japanese drama(s)? Hana Kimi, Hana Yori Dango, Rich Man Poor Woman
3) What's your favorite Taiwanese drama(s)? Hi My Sweetheart!, Devil Beside You, Autumn's Concerto, Fated
4) What's your favorite Chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)? Boss & Me, Perfect Couple, Nirvana in Fire
5) What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)? She Was Pretty, Master's Sun, You Who Came From The Stars
6) What's your favorite action, adventure drama(s)? Healer, City Hunter
7) What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)? does Liar Game count? 
8) What's your favorite family drama(s)? High Kick!
9) What's your favorite historical drama(s)? Korean: Moon Embraces Sun, Princess' Man, DongYi, Chinese: Scarlet Heart
10) What's your favorite school drama(s)? Cheer Up!, Dream High
11) What's your favorite melodrama(s)? Not a fan, but I'd go for Secret 

Movies:
1) How many movies have you seen so far? 75
2)What's your favorite movie of all times? A Werewolf Boy 
3) Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies? No preference really, maybe not Taiwanese
4) What are the genres of movies do you watch? Depends, I'm more willing to watch heavier movies than dramas tho.
5) What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far? Don't think I've got one? Bad ones maybe.
6) What's the funniest movie you've seen so far? I grew up a huge fan of Stephen Chow, so I'll just go with that - not the newer ones tho
7) What's the saddest movie you've seen so far? Try to avoid these, very touching would be Werewolf Boy, Koizora
8) What's the scariest movie you've seen so far? The Grudge, never again.

Actors/Actresses:
1) Who is the first Asian actor or actress that you knew? Probably someone from HK? I don't rmb tho...
2) Who's your favorite actor/actress? Tons! Ji Chang Wook, Show Luo, So Ji Sub, Seo In Gook, Jo In Sung, Gong Hyo Jin, Kim Soo Hyun, the list goes on...
3) Who is the actor/actress that has the most distinguished look? um, there are some different styles out there - So Ji Sub?
4) Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress? Lee Jun Ki stands out, Chinesewise - Nick Tse? He's sexy 
5) Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character? Kim Soo Hyun, Gong Hyo Jin
6) Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most? Don't hate anyone really, usually just indifferent
7) Who is the actor/actress that moves you? Song Joong Ki

Characters: (this one's gonna be vague, it's impossible to fill out)
1) Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far? I'm gonna say...Choi Ji Woo's Ha No Ra showed a lot of strength as her character developed in Second Time Twenty Years Old
2) Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far? Gonna go for Show's 'Dalang' in Hi My Sweetheart, but I'm biased
3) Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far? Hmm hard to judge, there's a lot of 'over romantic' drama heroes out there, no realism lol
4) Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far? All those noble idiots in romances that 'sacrifice' their love for the other person
5) Who is the most evil character that you've seen so far? Dunno about evil, but all those chaebol mothers in kdramas are extremely frustrating to watch
6) Who is the weirdest character that you've seen so far? Can't come up with much, I'm gonna say Rich Man Poor Woman's Hyuga Toru was kinda weird
7) Who is the most innocent character that you've seen so far? Almost every single drama candy heroine ever? 

Oh this was so hard to only list one or a few since I've seen so many. I've probably forgotten to name quite a few, but these are the ones that come up off the top of my head and since I've been doing Kdramas a lot recently, its kind of biased towards those, but I know I love a lot of others that I haven't listed.
1)When did you started watching asian dramas? April 2008 when I was a sophomore in high school.
2)Why did you started watching asian dramas? I was looking for an anime and I couldn't find it. I saw the live action version of it on youtube though and decided to watch it. The addiction continued from there
3)What was your first drama(s)? My first drama was Jigoku Shoujo. I didn't complete it. My first full drama was Liar Game Japanese version
4)How many dramas have you seen so far? In my 7 years of watching I've seen over 300 Japanese, Taiwanese and Korean combined.
5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas? Korean
6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time? Hana Yori Dango and It Started with a Kiss 1 & 2
7)What are the genres that you like to watch? I love romantic comedies
8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it? Hana Yori Dango if my first drama love
9)What's the drama that you regret watching the most? I can't think of any right now. I guess that's a good thing lol
10)An old drama that you liked watching it? Love Letter I guess? It was 6 years old when I watched it. Most of the dramas that are considered "classics" now weren't considered classics when I started watching. They were still fairly new.
11)What's the drama that left a bad impression within you? Boys Before Flowers
12)A currently airing drama that you're loving? I'm not watching anything right now
13)An upcoming drama that you're excited about? Cheese in the Trap

1)What's your favorite korean drama(s)? Golden Bride
2)What's your favorite japanese drama(s)? Hana Yori Dango
3)What's your favorite taiwanese drama(s)? It Started with a Kiss 1 & 2, Fated to Love You, Mars and Autumn's Concerto
4)What's your favorite chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)? Jade Palace Lockheart. 
5)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)? Golden Bride, Hana Yori Dango, Answer me 1997, Coffee Prince, It Started with a Kiss, Fated to Love you.
6)What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)? Time Between Dog and Wolf I guess? Is that an action drama? lol
7)What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)? Trick (all seasons)
8)What's your favorite family drama (s)? Golden Bride
9)What's your favorite historical drama(s)? Jin season 1 & 2
10)What's your favorite school drama(s)? Answer me 1997
11)What's your favorite melodrama(s)? Love Letter

Movies:
1)How many movies have you seen so far? No idea. I'd estimate less than 30.
2)What's your favorite movie of all times? A Moment to Remember
3)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies? Japanese
4)What are the genres of movies do you watch? Romance and psychological thrillers
5)What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far? Love Exposure
6)What's the funniest movie you've seen so far? He was Cool
7)What's the saddest movie you've seen so far? Temptation of Wolves. The ending made me sob.
8)What's the scariest movie you've seen so far? Shutter. Scariest movie I've ever seen. It made me scream out loud.

Actors/Actresses:
1)Who is the first asian actor or actress that you knew? Matsuda Shota
2)Who's your favorite actor/actress? Mitsushima Hikari
3)Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look? Kim Tae Hee I guess? lol
4)Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress? Ha Ji Won
5)Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character? Ha Ji Won. My charismatic queen.
6)Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most? Go Hye Sun. I'm allergic to her acting.
7)Who is the actor/actress that moves you? Too many to name

Characters:
1)Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far? Lee Soo Hyun from Time Between Dog and Wolf. He really went through the crapper. How he stayed sane and alive is truly a miracle.
2)Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far? Yo Rin from My Girl! She was hilarious.
3)Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far? No idea o.O
4)Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far? Kim Yun Hee / Lee Sun Woo from Glass Slippers. She kept getting fooled by the villain. She never smartened up.
5)Who is the most evil character that you've seen so far? *insert every mother-in-law in Korean dramas here*
6)Who is the weirdest character that you've seen so far? No idea 
7)Who is the most innocent character that you've seen so far? Yuh Bong Soon from I Really Really Like You

1) When did you started watching asian dramas? 2014.
2) Why did you started watching asian dramas? Because... Jae Joong.
3) What was your first drama(s)? Sunao ni Narenakute.
4) How many dramas have you seen so far? A bunch.
5) Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas? Korean, of course.
6) What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time? You Who Came from the Stars.
7) What are the genres that you like to watch? Historical, investigation, romance, comedy.
8) What's the drama that made you obsessed over it? About every one of them.
9) What's the drama that you regret watching the most? One does not simply regret watching dramas. Even the crappiest of them can provide something.
10) An old drama that you liked watching it? Autumn Tale.
11) What's the drama that left a bad impression within you? Bad impression of whom?
12) A currently airing drama that you're loving? Ms. Temper & Nam Jung Gi.
13) An upcomming drama that you're excited about? My Sassy Girl.

1) What's your favorite korean drama(s)? Lots of them.
2) What's your favorite japanese drama(s)? Priceless, but I can't say much because I don't usually watch Japanese dramas.
3) What's your favorite taiwanese drama(s)? Never watched.
4) What's your favorite chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)? Love Me if You Dare.
5) What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)? You Who Came from the StarsThe Master's Sun.
6) What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)? Hidden Identity.
7) What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)? Signal.
8) What's your favorite family drama (s)? Unstoppable High Kick.
9) What's your favorite historical drama(s)? Six Flying Dragons; The Bridal Mask.
10) What's your favorite school drama(s)? White Christmas.
11) What's your favorite melodrama(s)? That Winter, the Wind Blows.

Movies:

0) I'll just skip movies altogether 'cause I have really nothing to say.

Actors/Actresses:

1) Who is the first asian actor or actress that you knew? Jang Geun Suk.
2) Who's your favorite actor/actress? So Ji Sub.
3) Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look? Ji Chang Wook.
4) Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress? ???
5) Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character? Jo In Sung.
6) Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most? I don't hate anyone.
7) Who is the actor/actress that moves you? Joo Won.

Characters:

1) Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far? Literally? Do Min Joon (You Who Came from the Stars).
2) Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far? Joo Jang Mi (Marriage, Not Dating).
3) Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far? Han Gi Tak (Please Come Back, Mister).
4) Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far? Geum Jan Di (Boys Over Flowers).
5) Who is the most evil character that you've seen so far? Evil is so relative, I'm onten fond of well-writen villains.
6) Who is the weirdest character that you've seen so far? Bo Jin Yan, gotta love ♥ (Love Me if You Dare).
7) Who is the most innocent character that you've seen so far? Park Soo Kwang (It's Okay, That's Love).
Updating because 2012 was a while ago... old answers are in italic... new answers are in bold... and if answers are the same, they're in bold... Hope that was confusing enough!

1)When did you started watching asian dramas? In October or November of 2006.
2)Why did you started watching asian dramas? I was looking for clips of the movie Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (Disney Cartoon Version) on YouTube, but instead I found page after page of Snow White/Taste Sweet Love. I was really bored, so I decided to check it out. After that, it was at least 3 months of nonstop drama watching.
3)What was your first drama(s)? First Korean Drama: Snow White. First Japanese Drama: Hana Yori Dango. First Taiwanese Drama: Meteor Garden.
4)How many dramas have you seen so far? According to MDL, 90; but 2 of those are specials... so really 88, heh. // Update: 146 now.
5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas? Korean Dramas are my favorite to watch with Japanese Dramas being a close second. It really depends on my mood. I've kind of given up on Taiwanese Dramas... // Update: Korean Dramas and Japanese Dramas are at a tie. I love to watch them both equally. I still have kind of given up on Taiwnese dramas, but there are some out there that I'm interested in seeing. I have yet to watch any Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas.
6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time? I have a lot of favorites, but my #1 favorite is Long Vacation.
7)What are the genres that you like to watch? Pretty much anything except for horror.
8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it? Lots... but Gaksital has been my most recent obsession. I'm STILL going through withdrawals... // Update: Warrior Baek Dong Soo has been my biggest drama withdrawal so far. And my last obsession with a drama was probably Healer.
9)What's the drama that you regret watching the most? Miss No Good and Starlit. Complete waste of time. I must've been bored out of my mind to finish those...
10)An old drama that you liked watching it? Long Vacation.
11)What's the drama that left a bad impression within you? Miss No Good... and a lot of other Tdramas, which is probably why I hardly ever watch Taiwanese Dramas anymore. // Update: Also Heirs, but I didn't finish that drama...
12)A currently airing drama that you're loving? I'm not watching any dramas that are currently airing. I usually wait until after a drama has finished airing before watching it.
13)An upcoming drama that you're excited about? Flower Boy Next Door!! I really hope it turns out to be as enjoyable as I think it will. // Update: Scarlet Heart: Ryeo, Mirror of the Witch, and Lucky Romance.

1)What's your favorite korean drama(s)? There's a lot, but my overall favorite is probably Coffee Prince. // Update: It's Healer now!
2)What's your favorite japanese drama(s)? Again, there's a lot... but Long Vacation is my favorite.
3)What's your favorite taiwanese drama(s)? MARS is probably my favorite.
4)What's your favorite chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)? I've yet to watch any.
5)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)? My Girlfriend is a Gumiho.
6)What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)? City Hunter and Gaksital. Both are very similar, yet very different... and I still don't know which one I like better. // Update: Adding Warrior Baek Dong Soo to that list. Oh, and Healer too. And then there's Empress Ki... Arang and the Magistrate would probably fit into this category too.
7)What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)? Byakuyako and Ryusei No Kizuna. // Update: Also Maou, Kazoku Game and Soredemo Ikite Yuku.
8)What's your favorite family drama (s)? Shining Inheritance.
9)What's your favorite historical drama(s)? The Princess' Man.
10)What's your favorite school drama(s)? Hanazakari no Kimitachi e (2007 version), Nodame Cantabile, and Orange Days. // Update: Adding School 2013 to this list as well.
11)What's your favorite melodrama(s)? One Million Stars Falling from the Sky (does that count?). // Update: Incomplete Life/Misaeng was kind of a melodrama, wasn't it?

Movies:
1)How many movies have you seen so far? Not very many... 8? // Update: 51 now.
2)What's your favorite movie of all times? Out of the very few that I've seen, Battle Royale. // Update: Battle Royale is still a favorite... probably will always be my #1 favorite just like Long Vacation will most likely always be my #1 favorite drama.
3)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies? Haven't seen enough of each to really know. // Update: I don't really have a preference. What's good is good, what's bad is bad.
4)What are the genres of movies do you watch? Anything except horror.
5)What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far? Eh, they were all pretty decent, heh. // Update: Love Exposure, but I love it!
6)What's the funniest movie you've seen so far? Probably My Sassy Girl. I dunno.
7)What's the saddest movie you've seen so far? Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon made me tear up a bit // Update: Not sure.
8)What's the scariest movie you've seen so far? The Man From Nowhere. It was very good though. // Update: Confessions was messed up in a way that scared me.

Actors/Actresses:
1)Who is the first asian actor or actress that you knew? Rain.
2)Who's your favorite actor/actress? Favorite actor at the moment: Joo Won. Favorite actress at the moment: Shin Min Ah. // Update: Favorite actor at the moment - Kimura Takuya. Favorite actress at the moment - Mitsushima Hikari.
3)Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look? Yamamoto Yusuke.
4)Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress? Lee Jun Ki.
5)Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character? Kim Sun Ah. // Update: Sato Takeru.
6)Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most? Ito Hideaki and Koo Hye Sun. // Update: Ok Taec Yeon (I have nothing against the guy himself, but he sucks at acting) and Jin Se Yeon (how she keeps getting main roles is a mystery to me).
7)Who is the actor/actress that moves you? Yamada Takayuki, Joo Won, Moon Chae Won, and Ninomiya Kazunari. // Update: Ninomiya Kazunari, Eita, Sato Takeru, Yoo Seung Ho, and Mitsushima Hikari.

Characters:
1)Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far? Lee Se Ryung's strength in The Princess' Man was admirable. Yeah, maybe she's not the strongest physically, but she's pretty damn brave.
2)Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far? Nakatsu from Hana Kimi (2007 version)! :)
3)Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far? Choi Han Gyul from Coffee Prince and Kim Boong Do from Queen In Hyun's Man. // Update: Adding Healer to this list. Also, I remember watching Winter Sonata and thinking "wow, no wonder this was popular when it came out - the guy is perfection."
4)Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far? Jiang Xiao Hua from Miss No Good.
5)Who is the most evil character that you've seen so far? Mom from Arang and the Magistrate is pretty evil. She looks freaky too... // Update: Kang Do Yeong from Liar Game.
6)Who is the weirdest character that you've seen so far? I guess Oscar from Hana Kimi, but I love him for his weirdness. :D
7)Who is the most innocent character that you've seen so far? Probably Seon Hwa from Gaksital.

Just adding this for the heck of it... Favorite character(s): Mi Ho from My Girlfriend is a Gumiho and Gu Yong Ha from Sungkyunkwan Scandal. // Update: And Tal Tal from Empress Ki. <3

I didn't have to change as much as I thought I would. I'll come back in another five years.
1)When did you started watching asian dramas? January 2013
2)Why did you started watching asian dramas? I gained interest because of my friends
3)What was your first drama(s)? One Litre of Tears 
4)How many dramas have you seen so far? 162
5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas? Korean, but I don't mind watching others either. It depends on my preference. 
6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time?  Faith, High School Love On & Descendants of the Sun
7)What are the genres that you like to watch? Romance, Comedy & Melodramas
8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it? Faith 
9)What's the drama that you regret watching the most? Unemployed Romance
10)An old drama that you liked watching it? 1% of Anything 
11)What's the drama that left a bad impression within you? Noble, My Love
12)A currently airing drama that you're loving? I'm not watching any currently airing drama right now
13)An upcomming drama that you're excited about? Lucky Romance  

1)What's your favorite korean drama(s)? Faith, High School Love On & Descendants of the Sun 
2)What's your favorite japanese drama(s)? One Litre of Tears, Itazura Na Kiss 
3)What's your favorite taiwanese drama(s)?  Hana Kimi
4)What's your favorite chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)? Boss & Me (that's the only one I've seen) 
5)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)? High School Love On, Warm & Cozy
6)What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)? Faith 
7)What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)? White Christmas 
8)What's your favorite family drama (s)? Glorious Day
9)What's your favorite historical drama(s)? Faith 
10)What's your favorite school drama(s)? School 2015: Who Are You?, High School Love On, Angry Mom 
11)What's your favorite melodrama(s)? Mask   

Movies: 
1)How many movies have you seen so far? 17
2)What's your favorite movie of all times? Miracle In Cell No. 7, A Werewolf Boy, Heroine Disqualified 
3)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies? Japanese Movie 
4)What are the genres of movies do you watch? Slice of Life, Family, Drama, Melodrama
5)What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far? Battle Royale 
6)What's the funniest movie you've seen so far? None of the movies I've seen have been particularly funny
7)What's the saddest movie you've seen so far? Miracle In Cell No.7 or The Crucible (can't pick) 
8)What's the scariest movie you've seen so far? Haven't seen any scary movie

Actors/Actresses: 
1)Who is the first asian actor or actress that you knew? Jackie Chan (who doesn't know him <3) 
2)Who's your favorite actor/actress? Jung Kyung Ho/ Yoo In Young   
3)Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look? Kim Woo Bin (......I guess? His facial features are hard to forget) 
4)Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress? Ha Ji Won
5)Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character? Jung Kyung Ho 
6)Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most? I don't have any specific acts ro actress that I hate 
7)Who is the actor/actress that moves you? King Dong Won
Characters:
1)Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far? Park Shi On (Good Doctor), Ji Sung (Kill Me, Heal Me), Kang Yoo Jung (Secret)
2)Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far? Jo Myung Soo (The Heirs)
3)Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far? Song Soo Hyuk (One More Happy Ending)
4)Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far ? Cha Yoon Seo (Noble, My Love)
5)Who is the most evil character that you've seen so far? Lee Jun Ho (I Remember You)/ Gi Cheol (Faith) --> can't pick
6)Who is the weirdest character that you've seen so far? Can't think of anyone
7)Who is the most innocent character that you've seen so far ? Seol Nae Il (Tomorrow's Cantabile)
1)When did you started watching asian dramas? I'm not really sure, excluding anime, maybe 5 years? 
2)Why did you started watching asian dramas? I read the manga Hana Kimi and wanted more. 
3)What was your first drama(s)? Hana Kimi (I think the Taiwanese version)
4)How many dramas have you seen so far? 39
5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas? Korean, that's what most of the dramas I watch are. 
6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time? "It's Okay, That's Love," Reply series, School 2013, Dream High, White Christmas, Shut Up: Flower Boy Band, Coffee Prince, Holy Land, I Hear Your Voice, Sungkyunkwan Scandal, Healer, and Oh My Ghost
7)What are the genres that you like to watch? Not sure, I like the supernatural/fantasy stuff but I don't actively look for it
8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it? Hana Kimi, "It's Okay, That's Love"
9)What's the drama that you regret watching the most? I don't think i have one of those
10)An old drama that you liked watching it? The oldest drama I've completed is from 2006, and that's the Taiwanese Hana Kimi
11)What's the drama that left a bad impression within you? Secret Garden. 
12)A currently airing drama that you're loving? Not watching any right now
13)An upcomming drama that you're excited about? I think it's called Lucky Romance

1)What's your favorite korean drama(s)? It's Okay, That's Love
2)What's your favorite japanese drama(s)? Hana Kimi... it might be the only one I've finished though
3)What's your favorite taiwanese drama(s)? Hana Kimi... also the only one I've ever finished 
4)What's your favorite chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)? Haven't finished one
5)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)? It's Okay, That's Love
6)What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)? Holy Land
7)What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)? ... not sure
8)What's your favorite family drama (s)? Reply 1988
9)What's your favorite historical drama(s)? Sungkyunkwan Scandal
10)What's your favorite school drama(s)? Dream High???
11)What's your favorite melodrama(s)? Not sure

P.S :The "What's your favorite" Movies:
1)How many movies have you seen so far? 43
2)What's your favorite movie of all times? I don't think I have a favorite 
3)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies? I think I tend to like the Japanese ones I've seen better but I've mostly watched Korean
4)What are the genres of movies do you watch? I honestly don't pay enough attention to say. 
5)What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far? Uhh??? Dachimawa Lee???
6)What's the funniest movie you've seen so far? I don't really watch funny movies I guess. 
7)What's the saddest movie you've seen so far? The Crucible 
8)What's the scariest movie you've seen so far? I don't really watch scary movies. And the "scary" movies I did watch weren't scary. 

P.S : You can add other genres if you want.Actors/Actresses:
1)Who is the first asian actor or actress that you knew? idk
2)Who's your favorite actor/actress? Gong Hyo Jin
3)Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look? idk
4)Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress? idk....
5)Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character? Mishil... I loved that character so much in The Great Queen Seon Deok. She was played by Go Hyun-jung.
6)Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most? ........
7)Who is the actor/actress that moves you? Gong Hyo Jin??

Characters:
1)Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far? Seol from Cheese in the Trap, or Kiyoha from Sakuran
2)Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far? oh boy idk 
3)Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far? AHHAHHAHA DEFINITLY YOOSHIN FROM DESCENDANTS OF THE SUN
4)Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far? Uh idk, but I definitely remember shouting at the screen several times at a character that really pissed me off for not figuring things out... actually with several characters lol
5)Who is the most evil character that you've seen so far? idk
6)Who is the weirdest character that you've seen so far? idk
7)Who is the most innocent character that you've seen so far ? Probably Shin Ji Hyun from 49 Days before shit goes down. 
1)When did you started watching asian dramas? - 2011
2)Why did you started watching asian dramas? - I got into Kpop and there were a lot of parodies of the drama You're Beautiful. So I watched it and loved it :D. 
3)What was your first drama(s)? - ...You're Beautiful, hahaha XD. 
4)How many dramas have you seen so far? - I don't even know, too lazy to check.
5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas? - Well, I've mostly only watched Korean dramas. But honestly, the Thailand and Taiwanese dramas are so great! I can't really choose.
6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time? - Tree With Deep Roots, I Hear Your Voice, and White Christmas are my favorites! 
7)What are the genres that you like to watch? - HISTORICAL KOREAN DRAMAS!!!! XD
8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it? - Probably Tree With Deep Roots? But when I watched Chunjo, it just confirmed that historical dramas are the bomb.
9)What's the drama that you regret watching the most? - The Great Seer. Ironically, it is historical...it's so freaking awful I want to stab my eyes out in punishment for watching it. All of it. -__-
10)An old drama that you liked watching it? - mm I don't pay attention to dates, so no idea xD.
11)What's the drama that left a bad impression within you? - Well, The Great Seer...haha.
12)A currently airing drama that you're loving? - Make It Right The Series! It's adorable, cute, funny, and makes my heart race ever so much!
13)An upcomming drama that you're excited about? - None, don't pay attention to such things. I need to step up my game.

1)What's your favorite korean drama(s)? - If I had to choose of the three I listed before, which were all Korean, I'd say Tree With Deep Roots.
2)What's your favorite japanese drama(s)? - Mysterious Summer. Loved it!
3)What's your favorite taiwanese drama(s)? - Office Girls. It's so cheerful and happy.
4)What's your favorite chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)? - Haven't seen any :/
5)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)? - I Need Romance 3
6)What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)? - Chuno if going by the action alone~
7)What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)? - Ghost
8)What's your favorite family drama (s)? - Rooftop Prince
9)What's your favorite historical drama(s)? - Tree With Deep Roots
10)What's your favorite school drama(s)? - SCHOOL 2013 FOR LIFEEE! And What's Up?
11)What's your favorite melodrama(s)? - I gosh darn hate melodramas

Actors/Actresses:
1)Who is the first asian actor or actress that you knew? - Jung Younghwa. He's a member in C.N.Blue and played a charcter in You're Beautiful~
2) Who's your favorite actor/actress? - Lee Jong Suk
3)Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look? - Sung Joon and Kim Woo Bin maybe? 
4)Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress? - Jang Hyuk
5)Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character? - Jang Hyuk 
6)Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most? - YoungKwang

1)When did you started watching asian dramas? In 2003
2)Why did you started watching asian dramas? Because someone recommanded them to me.
3)What was your first drama(s)? Koukou Kyoushi 2003 with Ueto Aya and Fujiki Naohito
4)How many dramas have you seen so far? More than 300.
5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas? I prefer japanese, taiwanese, chinese and hong kong dramas.
6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time? Koukou Kyoushi 2003, KO One, The X-Family, Seija no Koushin, Nobuta wo Produce, Kurosagi... I have too many favourites to count. ^^
7)What are the genres that you like to watch? All of them!
8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it? I think it was Strawberry on the Shortcake.
9)What's the drama that you regret watching the most? Nodame Cantabile, and a lot of korean doramas.
10)An old drama that you liked watching it? Kamisama mou sukoshi dake, Koukou kyoushi 1993, Strawberry on the shortcake, Summer Snow, Stand Up.
11)What's the drama that left a bad impression within you? Nodame Cantabile.
12)A currently airing drama that you're loving? None.
13)An upcomming drama that you're excited about? There are a few.

1)What's your favorite korean drama(s)? I hate korean doramas
2)What's your favorite japanese drama(s)? Koukou Kyoushi 2003, Seija no Koushine, Nobuta wo Produce, Kurosagi, Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge, Kamisama mou sukoshi dake, 14-sai no Haha, LIFE, 1 Litre no Namida, Samurai High School, Majo no Jouken.
3)What's your favorite taiwanese drama(s)? KO One, The X-Family, Devil Beside You, MARS
4)What's your favorite chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)? Journey to the West.
5)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)? Nobuta wo Produce, Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge, Kamisama mou sukoshi dake, Majo no Jouken..
6)What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)? Journey to the West
7)What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)? Keizoku, Atami no Sousakan, Majo Saiban.
8)What's your favorite family drama (s)? At home dad.
9)What's your favorite historical drama(s)? Atsu Hime
10)What's your favorite school drama(s)? Samurai High School, Nobuta wo Produce, Koukou kyoushi 2003, 35-sai no Koukousei
11)What's your favorite melodrama(s)? don't have any

P.S :The "What's your favorite" questions are set up in order to make it up for the favorite dramas that we couldn't place in our favorite list (just saying) so you can add other genres if you want.

Movies:

1)How many movies have you seen so far? don't know. A lot.
2)What's your favorite movie of all times? Ringu
3)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies? I prefer japanes, taiwanese, chinese and hong kong movies.
4)What are the genres of movies do you watch? adventure, horror, thriller, comedy crime.
5)What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far? don't know.
6)What's the funniest movie you've seen so far? don't know.
7)What's the saddest movie you've seen so far? don't know
8)What's the scariest movie you've seen so far? Ringu

P.S : You can add other genres if you want.

Actors/Actresses:

1)Who is the first asian actor or actress that you knew? Actress: Ueto Aya Actor: Fujiki Naohito
2)Who's your favorite actor/actress?  I have a lot, but my biggest favourite is Oguri Shun.
3)Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look? Oguri Shun.
4)Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress? Jackie Chan and Jet Li
5)Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character? Yamashita Tomohisa
6)Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most? Moon Geun Young
7)Who is the actor/actress that moves you? Oguri Shun

Characters:

1)Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far? Sawada Shin in Gokusen
2)Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far? Box in Akihabara@Deep
3)Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far? don't know
4)Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far ? there are a lot
5)Who is the most evil character that you've seen so far? don't know
6)Who is the weirdest character that you've seen so far? Page in Akihabara@Deep
7)Who is the most innocent character that you've seen so far ? don't know
General drama questions:
1)When did you started watching Asian dramas? About a year ago.
2)Why did you started watching Asian dramas? I learnt that there were Rurouni Kenshin films and had loved the anime back in the day, saw the films and was blown away, and looked into other things the actors had done.
3)What was your first drama(s)? Bitter Blood, Umi no Ue no Shinryoujo
4)How many dramas have you seen so far? According to my list, fifty-five.
5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong dramas? I've only mainly watched Japanese dramas so far.
6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time? Nobuta wo Produce, Liar Game
7)What are the genres that you like to watch? Too many to list! But I do enjoy things that make me laugh and good suspense/action.
8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it? Liar Game
9)What's the drama that you regret watching the most? Shitsuren Chocolatier
10)An old drama that you liked watching it? I haven't seen any that were particularly old yet.
11)What's the drama that left a bad impression within you? Hana Yori Dango
12)A currently airing drama that you're loving? 99.9 and Sekamuzu
13)An upcoming drama that you're excited about? Not aware of any at the moment, but that'll change.

Specific drama questions:
1)What's your favorite Korean drama(s)? None yet
2)What's your favorite Japanese drama(s)? Nobuta
3)What's your favorite Taiwanese drama(s)? None yet
4)What's your favorite Chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)? None yet
5)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)? Love Shuffle
6)What's your favorite action, adventure drama(s)? Yamaneko
7)What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)? Biblia, Dias Police, Border, Strawberry Night, Galileo
8)What's your favorite family drama(s)? Bara no nai Hanaya
9)What's your favorite historical drama(s)? Haven't finished it yet, but I like what I've seen of Ryoma Den.
10)What's your favorite school drama(s)? Nobuta
11)What's your favorite melodrama(s)? Not big on melodrama

Movies:
1)How many movies have you seen so far? My list says twenty-six. I just realized I've never added the martial arts or horror movies I watched before getting into dramas, though, so it's higher than that.
2)What's your favorite movie of all times? The Princess Bride. ;) For Asian cinema, Rurouni Kenshin.
3)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies? Haven't seen Korean or Taiwanese yet.
4)What are the genres of movies do you watch? Almost anything, though horror's not typically my favorite.
5)What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far? Heroine Disqualified
6)What's the funniest movie you've seen so far? Afro Tanaka
7)What's the saddest movie you've seen so far? Ikigami
8)What's the scariest movie you've seen so far? Ringu holy heck

Actors/Actresses:
1)Who is the first asian actor or actress that you knew? Everybody from RuroKen, but primarily Satoh Takeru, Takei Emi, and Aoki Munetaka.
2)Who's your favorite actor/actress? Matsuda Shota
3)Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look? No idea
4)Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress? Jackie Chan
5)Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character? Matsuda Shota (It's one of the reasons he's my favorite.)
6)Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most? I don't hate or even particularly dislike anyone.
7)Who is the actor/actress that moves you? Miura Haruma

Characters:
1)Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far? Kotani Nobuko (Nobuta)
2)Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far? Idk if he's the absolute funniest, but I'm usually grinning when Sanosuke's onscreen (RuroKen).
3)Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far? Kenshin
4)Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far? No idea
5)Who is the most evil character that you've seen so far? Shishio (RuroKen) and Domyouji's mother (HYD)
6)Who is the weirdest character that you've seen so far? Another tough one! :D I think I'll have to go with either Kujouin Haruka or Arisada Shuuya (Princess Princess D).
7)Who is the most innocent character that you've seen so far? Kanzaki Nao (Liar Game)
General dramas questions:
1)When did you start watching asian dramas? 7 years ago
2)Why did you started watching asian dramas? Wanted smth different than western sitcoms or asian movies
3)What was your first drama(s)? Hana Yori Dango
4)How many dramas have you seen so far? Around 350 I think
5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas? Each have smth I don’t find in others. I prefer K when I want nice visuals and warm/romantic scenes, T for good and intense romantic scenes or silly plot, J for smth smart and original, C for good historical and H for more realistic plot 
6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time? Nirvana in fire, My sunshine, Love,now, Mars, Roy Fun Tawan Duerd, Cubic
7)What are the genres that you like to watch? Historical, Romantic-comedy, Family, Mafia/Criminal, Friendship, Revenge
8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it? Nirvana in fire
9)What's the drama that you regret watching the most? The legendary warrior/The promise/Wild romance... what a waste...can’t decide which was worse
10)An old drama that you liked watching it? Meteor garden 1 because it’s the closest to the manga, MG 2 was a total mess though lol
11)What's the drama that left a bad impression within you? Temptation…gosh I hate a drama that glorifies and tries to justify cheating…smh
12)A currently airing drama that you're loving? Beautiful Gong Shim
13)An upcomming drama that you're excited about? Best lover…I love stories where people find a partner with whom they can finally just be themselves so I hope it’ll be like Kimi wa petto

1)What's your favorite korean drama(s)? Hmmm…hard to choose…Secret Garden, Master’s sun, Kill me heal me, Dong Yi, Beautiful Gong Shim, You who came from the stars, Empress Ki, Fated to love you, Queen In Hyeon’s man…
2)What's your favorite japanese drama(s)? Gokusen series, Rich man poor woman, Kazoku game, Hana Yori Dango, From 5to9, Nodame Cantabile, Hotaru no hikari
3)What's your favorite taiwanese drama(s)? Love,now, Mars, Autumn’s concerto, Bromance, Devil beside you
4)What's your favorite chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)? Nirvana in fire, Legend of the condor heroes, My sunshine, Boss and me, Love me if you dare
5)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)? Master’s sun
6)What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)? Legend of the condor heroes
7)What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)? Dr Frost
8)What's your favorite family drama (s)? Five children
9)What's your favorite historical drama(s)? Nirvana in fire
10)What's your favorite school drama(s)? Gokusen
11)What's your favorite melodrama(s)? Mars

Movies:
1)How many movies have you seen so far? Oh boy…maybe 50
2)What's your favorite movie of all times? A moment to remember
3)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies? No preference
4)What are the genres of movies do you watch? Romance, Comedy, Action
5)What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far? Don't remember but I'm sure it was japanese lol
6)What's the funniest movie you've seen so far? Pee Mak
7)What's the saddest movie you've seen so far? Ing or maybe A moment to remember…can’t choose
8)What's the scariest movie you've seen so far? I don’t watch when it’s only horror, it gives me nightmares for two months lol

Actors/Actresses:
1)Who is the first asian actor or actress that you knew? Jacki Chan
2)Who's your favorite actor/actress? Wow…so many are awesome…can’t choose
3)Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look? Gong Hyo Jin
4)Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress? Won Bin…hmm is he really an action actor though? But no one beats him in Man from nowhere damn!
5)Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character? Ha Ji Won
6)Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most? Goo Hye Sun…aish… how does she manage to have me hate the way she acts all her characters no matter how different they are!?
7)Who is the actor/actress that moves you? Ariel Lin

Characters:
1)Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far? Seung Nyang (empress Ki)
2)Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far? Anh Dan Tae (Beautiful Gong Shim)
3)Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far?  Kim Joo Won (Secret Garden)
4)Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far ? Xue Ren Gui (Legendary warrior)/ lead girl in any version of Playful kiss/Geum Jan Di (BOF)
5)Who is the most evil character that you've seen so far? Kim Bong Goo (King 2 Hearts)
6)Who is the weirdest character that you've seen so far? Anh Dan Tae (Beautiful Gong Shim)
7)Who is the most innocent character that you've seen so far ? Xiao Jing Rui (Nirvana in fire)
1)When did you started watching asian dramas?
2)Why did you started watching asian dramas?
bc Kpop lol
3)What was your first drama(s)?
-J-Drama: 1 Litre of Tears (I didn't even had an idea it was called a drama. In fact, I thought it was a series of movies. I was really young back then. I remembered we still had that small television that time.)
-C-Drama: When Love Walked In
-K-Drama: Boys Over Flowers (Only one COMPLETED)
4)How many dramas have you seen so far?
Lol, IDK really.
5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas?
-Hmm Korean dramas are getting cliched and predictable lately...
-Chinese dramas has that annoying dub sometimes.. (IDK with HK and Taiwanese sorry)..
-Japanese dramas' pacing suck sometimes, and their acting is ugly af.
========>>>>  In the end, I'll go for Japanese Dramas though. Reasons: Live actions. Also tired of Kdramas.
6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time?
Lol, that's a hard question.
Comedy: Good Morning Call
Crime: Ouroboros, Love Me If You Dare
Music; Entertainer
7)What are the genres that you like to watch?
Depends on my mood. But mostly romance LOL
8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it?
see favorites above lol sorry
Good Morning Call
Ouroboros
Love Me If You Dare
Entertainer. 
Special Mention: KIll Me Heal Me.
9)What's the drama that you regret watching the most?
Descendants of the Sun. YES. You heard it. DOTS. I regret finishing everything ug.
10)An old drama that you liked watching it?
I don't watch old dramas? :/
11)What's the drama that left a bad impression within you?
Siren
Rich Man, Poor Woman
DOTS
My Vampire Boyfriend = like omg wtf the direction is like directed by a highschooler. 
so it basically looks like a video project where you make in hs
12)A currently airing drama that you're loving?
eh can't judge unless I finish it.
13)An upcomming drama that you're excited about?
Suki na Hito ga iru koto
OMG, Yamaken and Kiritani Mirei TuT

1)What's your favorite korean drama(s)?
Entertainer
2)What's your favorite japanese drama(s)?
Ouroboros
Good Morning Call
3)What's your favorite taiwanese drama(s)?
Haven't watched any.
4)What's your favorite chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)?
Love Me If You Dare
5)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)?
Good Morning Call!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6)What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)?
Ouroboros
7)What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)?
Love Me If You Dare
8)What's your favorite family drama (s)?
idk, i haven't watched any i think.
is it foine if I put I Remember You lol
or Drama Special: Taste of Curry heheheehehehe
9)What's your favorite historical drama(s)?
eh none yet.
10)What's your favorite school drama(s)?
School 2015
Good Morning Call
11)What's your favorite melodrama(s)?
We All Cry Differently

Movies:
1)How many movies have you seen so far?
lol i really dk, how do you expect me to remember.
2)What's your favorite movie of all times?
Miracle Cell in no. 7
Flying Colors
Clover
Heroine Shikkaku
3)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies?
Korean for tearjerkers
Japanese for live actions
Taiwanese for romcoms
Chinese/HK for fantasy
4)What are the genres of movies do you watch?
Any
except horror
5)What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far?
LOL, don't ask. I don't put my nose into weird stuff.

6)What's the funniest movie you've seen so far?
Heroine Shikkaku, I think.
7)What's the saddest movie you've seen so far?
Miracle Cell in no. 7
8)What's the scariest movie you've seen so far?
Same not putting my nose in those stuff D;

Actors/Actresses:
1)Who is the first asian actor or actress that you knew?
Lee Min Ho
2)Who's your favorite actor/actress?
Wallace Huo.
Ji Sung.
Kiritani Mirei
3)Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look?
Kim Sohyun
Oguri Shun
4)Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress?
none i think
5)Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character?
Kiritani Mirei
Yamazaki Kento
Kim Sohyun
Ji Sung
6)Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most?
idunno
7)Who is the actor/actress that moves you?
Kim Sohyun
Characters:
1)Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far?
Chihayafuru's Taichi (ok, so haven't watched the movie only the anime lol)
Assassination Classroom's Korosensei!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I REPEAT K O R O S E N S E I !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2)Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far?
Matsuzaki Hatori (Heroine Shikkaku)
Baek In Ha (Cheese In the Trap)
3)Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far?
oh shiz this is the hardest question out of all omg omgomogmogmomgom
4)Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far ?
My Vampire Boyfriend's Chu Yi Han
-Runs away from her dorm bc scared of getting eaten alive by vampires. Still sleeps in Situ's mansion even after finding it was a vampire's lair smh
5)Who is the most evil character that you've seen so far?
Who else? Death Note's Yagami Light
6)Who is the weirdest character that you've seen so far?
what kind of weird so ill just leave this blank
7)Who is the most innocent character that you've seen so far ?
what kind of innocent tho
anyway
1) innocent kind of sooooooo dumb: My Vampire Boyfriend's Chu Yi Han
2) innocent kind of airhead: Flying Color's Kudo Sayaka & Good Morning Call's Yoshikawa Nao
3) pitiful innocent af: Pure Love/Unforgettable's Soo Ok.