[B]General dramas questions:

1)When did you started watching asian dramas? A few months ago now.
2)Why did you started watching asian dramas? A friend told me to watch one, and I really enjoyed it.
3)What was your first drama(s)? You're Beautiful.
4)How many dramas have you seen so far? I've completed just over 20.
5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas? Korean, but I'm really starting to enjoy Taiwanese.
6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time? King2Hearts
7)What are the genres that you like to watch? I like romance in the dramas I watch.
8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it? You're Beautiful.
9)What's the drama that you regret watching the most? There isn't really one.
10)An old drama that you liked watching it? Is Goong classed as old? I like that one. The only drama I've completed which is older is Full House. Otherwise it'd be 2009 dramas, if one of them definitely Shining Inheritance.
11)What's the drama that left a bad impression within you? Ummm Goong S maybe? I haven't watched much but found it a bit boring.
12)A currently airing drama that you're loving? Flower Boy Next Door!
13)An upcomming drama that you're excited about? Guga Medical Book (Yay more Seung Ki!!!). City Conquest would be one but seems that may not be happening..

Specific Dramas questions:

1)What's your favorite korean drama(s)? King 2 Hearts.
2)What's your favorite japanese drama(s)? Hana Kimi.
3)What's your favorite taiwanese drama(s)? ToGetHer.
4)What's your favorite chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)? I actually haven't completed one..
5)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)? Does King2Hearts count? If not Shining Inheritance.
6)What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)? Well the one that most applies to that genre is King2Hearts haha.
7)What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)? Again same as above ^^
8)What's your favorite family drama (s)? Shining Inheritance.
9)What's your favorite historical drama(s)? I haven't completed one, but I like what I've watched of Faith.
10)What's your favorite school drama(s)? Hana Kimi
11)What's your favorite melodrama(s)? King2Hearts

Movies:

1)How many movies have you seen so far? I've only seen two, one of which I only watched today..
2)What's your favorite movie of all times? I'll say You're My Pet.
3)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies? Korean.
4)What are the genres of movies do you watch? Romance and such.
5)What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far? Acoustic.
6)What's the funniest movie you've seen so far? You're My Pet.
7)What's the saddest movie you've seen so far? Acoustic.
8)What's the scariest movie you've seen so far? Acoustic (not scary but I'm a bit limited..)

Actors/Actresses:

1)Who is the first asian actor or actress that you knew? Lee Hong Ki.
2)Who's your favorite actor/actress? Lee Seung Ki
3)Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look? Lee Seung Ki?
4)Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress? Not sure.
5)Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character? I'm all for Lee Seung Ki.
6)Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most? I can't think of one.
7)Who is the actor/actress that moves you? Lee Dong Hae (Haha I see I'm all for the Lee's ;) )

Characters:

1)Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far? Kim Hang Ah possibly.
2)Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far? Cha Seung Jo has had me laughing out loud.
3)Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far? Well I loved Kim Hang Ah's and Lee Jae Ha's romance so much.
4)Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far? I can't think of one, and stupid sounds kind of mean.
5)Who is the most evil character that you've seen so far? I reeeeally hated the step mother in Shining Inheritance. Ohh and the evil guy and scary chick from King2Hearts!
6)Who is the weirdest character that you've seen so far? Cha Seung Jo I guess.
7)Who is the most innocent character that you've seen so far ? Go Mi Nam I'm pretty sure.
General dramas questions: 1)When did you started watching asian dramas? winter 2011 2)Why did you started watching asian dramas? matsumoto jun is too cute and so is lee min ho 3)What was your first drama(s)? kimi wa petto , highschool debut 4)How many dramas have you seen so far? only 30 or so 5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas? i like japanese and korean 6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time? shining inheritance, city hunter, yamato nadeshiko schichi henge 7)What are the genres that you like to watch? romantic comedies 8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it? kimi wa petto and you're beautiful 9)What's the drama that you regret watching the most? i regret starting dream high 2 10)An old drama that you liked watching it? wonderful life 11)What's the drama that left a bad impression within you? witch yoo hee 12)A currently airing drama that you're loving? flower boy next door 13)An upcomming drama that you're excited about? 7th level sivil servant Specific Dramas questions: 1)What's your favorite korean drama(s)? city hunter, shining inheritance, three dads one mom 2)What's your favorite japanese drama(s)? yamato nadeshiko shichi henge, zenkai girl, nodame cantabile, rich man poor woman 3)What's your favorite taiwanese drama(s)? down with love 4)What's your favorite chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)? 5)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)? three dads one mom, personal taste, stars falling from the sky, panda and hedgehog 6)What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)? ghost 7)What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)? vampire prosecutor 8)What's your favorite family drama (s)? creating destiny 9)What's your favorite historical drama(s)? faith, arang and the magistrate 10)What's your favorite school drama(s)? yankee kun to megane chan 11)What's your favorite melodrama(s)? i miss you P.S :The "What's your favorite" questions are set up in order to make it up for the favorite dramas that we couldn't place in our favorite list (just saying) so you can add other genres if you want. Movies: 1)How many movies have you seen so far? around 20 2)What's your favorite movie of all times? tai chi masters (jet li) 3)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies? korean and hong kong 4)What are the genres of movies do you watch? rom com and action(jet li movies) 5)What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far? lovesick (taiwanese movie) 6)What's the funniest movie you've seen so far?the art of seduction 7)What's the saddest movie you've seen so far? fearless 8)What's the scariest movie you've seen so far? P.S : You can add other genres if you want. Actors/Actresses: 1)Who is the first asian actor or actress that you knew? matsumoto jun 2)Who's your favorite actor/actress? lee seung gi, kamenashi kazuya, eugene 3)Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look? lee min ho (his tall and kind of looks like an owl, but a sexy one at that) 4)Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress? jet li 5)Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character? eugene 6)Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most? 7)Who is the actor/actress that moves you? lee jun ki, kamenashi kazuya Characters: 1)Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far? kurosaki 2)Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far? dok go jin 3)Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far? chiaki sempai (makes no sense right) 4)Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far ? hana from yankee kun to megane chan 5)Who is the most evil character that you've seen so far? 100 yeats' inheritance mother in law (just a few episodes, and soooo eevil) 6)Who is the weirdest character that you've seen so far? yamapi's character in nobuta wo produce 7)Who is the most innocent character that you've seen so far ? both main characters in city hunter (theit innocence is what made me love it)
General dramas questions:

1)When did you started watching asian dramas?January 2010
2)Why did you started watching asian dramas?Read manga (Hana Kimi) and then learned there was a drama for it ! That's how it started...
3)What was your first drama(s)?Hana Kimi
4)How many dramas have you seen so far? 40
5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas?Korean
6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time?The Bridal Mask, City Hunter, Secret Garden, Midas, 49 days
7)What are the genres that you like to watch? Friendship, suspense, romance, crime...
8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it? Secret Garden haha :D City Hunter also
9)What's the drama that you regret watching the most? It's not that I regret watching it ,but it was just boring...Summer's Desire
10)An old drama that you liked watching it? Don't really watch old dramas but My Girl
11)What's the drama that left a bad impression within you?My Princess
12)A currently airing drama that you're loving? Not watching any dramas that are currently airing
13)An upcomming drama that you're excited about? Level 7 Civil Servant

1)What's your favorite korean drama(s)? Reply 1997! Me flower, too, Playful kiss, The Equator man and so on :D
2)What's your favorite japanese drama(s)?Hana Kimi
3)What's your favorite taiwanese drama(s)?Currently watching Autumn's Concerto and it's quite good
4)What's your favorite chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)? Haven't seen
5)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)? Queen In Hyun's Man
6)What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)? City Hunter
7)What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)?White Christmas!
8)What's your favorite family drama (s)?Ojakgyo Brothers
9)What's your favorite historical drama(s)?The Bridal Mask
10)What's your favorite school drama(s)?Hana Kimi
11)What's your favorite melodrama(s)?I don't know...

Movies:

1)How many movies have you seen so far?36
2)What's your favorite movie of all times?The Chaser ! So negative, but I really liked it
3)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies?Korean and Japanese
4)What are the genres of movies do you watch?Action, crime, romance, tragedy
5)What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far?Ghastly
6)What's the funniest movie you've seen so far?Attack on pin up boys
7)What's the saddest movie you've seen so far?A Moment to Remember
8)What's the scariest movie you've seen so far?Ghatsly maybe...?

Actors/Actresses:

1)Who is the first asian actor or actress that you knew?Ikuta Toma
2)Who's your favorite actor/actress?Lee Joon Hyuk, Lee Jong Hyuk, Hyun Bin!, Joo Won. Don't have favourite actress
3)Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look?Yoo Ah In
4)Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress?Lee Min Ho
5)Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character?Ha Ji Won
6)Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most?Not that I hate...But really not a fan of Yoon Eun Hye
7)Who is the actor/actress that moves you?Hyun Bin...

Characters:

1)Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far?Kim Young Joo (City Hunter)
2)Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far?Hwang Tae Pil (Ojakgyo Brothers)
3)Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far?Kim Boong Do (Queens In Hyun's Man)
4)Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far ?Oh Ha Ni (Playful Kiss), Kanzaki Nao (Liar Game)
5)Who is the most evil character that you've seen so far?Ajumma (Ojakgyo Brothers) in the very beggining and Park Hwa Young (Me too, Flower)
6)Who is the weirdest character that you've seen so far?The "Aura" guy from Hana Kimi
7)Who is the most innocent character that you've seen so far ?Kanzaki Nao (Lair Game)
1)When did you started watching asian dramas? - End of October 2012
2)Why did you started watching asian dramas? - My ex girlfriend pretty much forced me to watch Korean movies, and I eventually started liking them... I was actually looking for "The Scent" when I came across a post with "A Gentleman's Dignity", and since I knew Kim Ha Neul from various movies, I decided to give it a try, and I became a huge fan!
3)What was your first drama(s)? - "A Gentleman's Dignity."
4)How many dramas have you seen so far? - 22 completed.
5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas? - So far I've only watched Korean dramas, I plan on watching my first Japanese drama (Liar Games) soon.
6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time? - "My Girlfriend is a Gumiho" and "City Hunter"
7)What are the genres that you like to watch? - Comedy and Action, a melodrama here and there is fine though.
8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it? - "My Girlfriend is a Gumiho"
9)What's the drama that you regret watching the most? - "You're Beautiful", it was the first one I didn't complete, I still might one day, didn't delete it yet and it's just wasting HDD space...
10)An old drama that you liked watching it? - I liked all of the old dramas I watched, favorite would be either "Coffee Prince" or "Goong", if they are even considered old.
11)What's the drama that left a bad impression within you? - "You're Beautiful"
12)A currently airing drama that you're loving? - After "Innocent Man" I avoided watching dramas that were still airing, I hate having to wait for new episodes. Watched an episode of "Missing You", but still early to tell if it's going to be good or not.
13)An upcomming drama that you're excited about? - "7th Grade Civil Servant"

1)What's your favorite korean drama(s)? - "My Girlfriend is a Gumiho" and "City Hunter".
2)What's your favorite japanese drama(s)? -
3)What's your favorite taiwanese drama(s)? -
4)What's your favorite chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)? -
5)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)? - "My Girlfriend is a Gumiho"
6)What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)? - "City Hunter"
7)What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)? "Vampire Prosecutor" and "Vampire Prosecutor 2" (Just so I don't name "City Hunter" again).
8)What's your favorite family drama (s)? "Coffee Prince" and "Shining inheritance"
9)What's your favorite historical drama(s)? -
10)What's your favorite school drama(s)? -
11)What's your favorite melodrama(s)? - "Innocent Man"

P.S :The "What's your favorite" questions are set up in order to make it up for the favorite dramas that we couldn't place in our favorite list (just saying) so you can add other genres if you want.

Movies:

1)How many movies have you seen so far? - 46
2)What's your favorite movie of all times? - "My Girlfriend is an Agent"
3)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies? - Korean
4)What are the genres of movies do you watch? - Comedy
5)What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far? - "Sex is Zero", unless I can name movies that aren't on MDL.
6)What's the funniest movie you've seen so far? - "My Girlfriend is an Agent"
7)What's the saddest movie you've seen so far? - "Blind"
8)What's the scariest movie you've seen so far? - Never watched a scary Asian movie.

P.S : You can add other genres if you want. - "Rurouni Kenshin" for best Thriller.

Actors/Actresses:

1)Who is the first asian actor or actress that you knew? - Jackie Chan
2)Who's your favorite actor/actress? - Yoon Eun Hye
3)Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look? - Shin Min Ah
4)Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress? - Jackie Chan
5)Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character? - Yoon Eun Hye
6)Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most? - I don't hate any actor, I hate certain characters.
7)Who is the actor/actress that moves you? - Any actor can move me, depending on the character he/she is playing.

Characters:

1)Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far? - Kang Ma Roo (Song Joong Ki in "Innocent Man")
2)Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far? - Mi Ho (Shin Min Ah in "My Girlfriend is a Gumiho")
3)Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far? -
4)Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far? - Anything played by Lee Kwang Soo, he always plays funny/stupid characters, and I love him!
5)Who is the most evil character that you've seen so far? - Han Jae Hee (Park Si Yeon in "Innocent Man")
6)Who is the weirdest character that you've seen so far? - Gi-Poong (Lee Kwang Soo in "The Scent")
7)Who is the most innocent character that you've seen so far? - Probably Mi Ho (Shin Min Ah in "My Girlfriend is a Gumiho"), because she doesn't know what she's doing...

1)When did you started watching asian dramas? October, 2010
2)Why did you started watching asian dramas? Was searching for an anime(Maid sama) then came across BOF anime and drama. After four years, didn't finish any of those though >_<
3)What was your first drama(s)? Playful Kiss
4)How many dramas have you seen so far? 44 completed. I tend to drop dramas if they don't hold my interest.
5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas? When it comes down to kdrama vs. jdrama, jdrams are more my style. 6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time? Hana Kimi, Hana Yori Dango, Nodame Cantabile, Secret Garden and Coffee Prince
7)What are the genres that you like to watch? I love comedy dramas. I'm a sucker for humour
8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it? Secret Garden :D
9)What's the drama that you regret watching the most? 'Gu Family Book', wanna forget all the episodes except the first two
10)An old drama that you liked watching it? Kisarazu Cat's Eye(2002) - they're one wacky lot ;)
11)What's the drama that left a bad impression within you? Boys Over Flowers - I couldn't like it no matter what.
12)A currently airing drama that you're loving? Nowadays, I start a drama only after it completes airing.
13)An upcoming drama that you're excited about? Ouroboros and Nobunaga Concerto

1)What's your favorite korean drama(s)? Secret Garden and Coffee Prince
2)What's your favorite japanese drama(s)? Nodame Cantabile, Hana Kimi and Hana Yori Dango
3)What's your favorite taiwanese drama(s)? Brown Sugar Macchiato
4)What's your favorite chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)? Haven't watched any
5)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)? Jdrama - Hana Yori Dango, Nodame Cantabile & kdrama - Secret Garden, Coffee Prince
6)What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)? -
7)What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)? Piece <3
8)What's your favorite family drama (s)? Atashinchi no Danshi, no doubt
9)What's your favorite historical drama(s)? Haven't seen one
10)What's your favorite school drama(s)? Hana Kimi, Piece and Yamada kun to nananin no Majo
11)What's your favorite melodrama(s)? I avoid melodramas O_O, but plan to watch One Litre of Tears soon

Movies:

1)How many movies have you seen so far? Around 20
2)What's your favorite movie of all times? 'The Thieves' - I love heist movies
3)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies? No preference here
4)What are the genres of movies do you watch? Comedy
5)What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far? Hidemari no Kanojo
6)What's the funniest movie you've seen so far? My Tutor Friend 2. Whatever Park Ki Woong does, I find him funny and cute :D
7)What's the saddest movie you've seen so far? I must say, Hideamari Kanojo
8)What's the scariest movie you've seen so far? I don't watch scary stuff

Actors/Actresses:

1)Who is the first asian actor or actress that you knew? It must be Jackie Chan. I don't remember though
2)Who's your favorite actor/actress? I have a few. But if I had to pick one, Oguri Shun
3)Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look? Matsumoto Jun and Kamenashi Kazuya
4)Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress? -
5)Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character? You mean as a person? Ha Ji Won
6)Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most? I don't hate him, but not really a fan of Lee Min Ho
7)Who is the actor/actress that moves you? Anyone who can can make the character they play come alive

Characters:

1)Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far? Gil Ra Im, Makino
2)Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far? Nakatsu and all the roles played by Yamamoto Yusuke(that I've seen so far) :D
3)Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far? Choi Han Kyul (Coffee Prince) *swoooon* followed by Seol Gong Chan (My Girl) and Kamiya Naoki (Buzzer Beat)
4)Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far? More like dumb...Oh Ha Ni(Playful Kiss) wins the cup, followed closely by Go Mi Nam (You're Beautiful)
5)Who is the most evil character that you've seen so far? Many, but can't remember anyone now..
6)Who is the weirdest character that you've seen so far? Narumi(Piece), Oscar and Yusuke's Aura(Hana Kimi) I love them for it..
7)Who is the most innocent character that you've seen so far? Nobuta, Nodame and Nao. Wow, all start with a N  >_<
Hello, everyone! This is my first time posting in MDL community :D 
Fact is, I already done this once, but I can't help myself because some things have changed!

1)When did you started watching asian dramas? about 4 years ago
2)Why did you started watching asian dramas? I was looking for an anime and found its live-action
3)What was your first drama(s) Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge
4)How many dramas have you seen so far? 159
5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas? Korean and Japanese
6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time? MARS, Queen Seon Duk, Tatta Hitotsu no Koi, LIAR GAME, Secret, ISWAK & TKA, What's Up Fox?
7)What are the genres that you like to watch? Romance, Detective
8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it? LIAR GAME
9)What's the drama that you regret watching the most? Love or Bread
10)An old drama that you liked watching it? We are Dating Now
11)What's the drama that left a bad impression within you? Inspiring Generation (it had the potential to be the best drama of 2014)
12)A currently airing drama that you're loving? What Happens to My Family
13)An upcomming drama that you're excited about? Dr. Frost

1)What's your favorite korean drama(s)? Queen Seon Duk, Secret, What's Up Fox?, I Hear Your Voice, Ojakgyo Brothers, Innocent Man, I Need Romance
2)What's your favorite japanese drama(s)? Tatta Hitotsu no Koi, Love Shuffle, LIAR GAME, YNSH, Lucky Seven, Last Cinderella
3)What's your favorite taiwanese drama(s)? MARS, ISWAK & TKA, Fated to Love You
4)What's your favorite chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)? The Vigilantes in Masks
5)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)? I Do, I Do , Witch's Romance, ISWAK & TKA, Last Cinderella, Lie to Me, Emergency Couple, YNSH
6)What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)? The Vigilantes in Masks, Iljimae, City Hunter 
7)What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)? White Chritmas, Jiu, Crime Squad, BOSS, Mirai Nikki, LIAR GAME
8)What's your favorite family drama (s)? Ojakgyo Brothers, King's Family, Can We Get Married?
9)What's your favorite historical drama(s)? The Vigilantes in Masks, The Return of Iljimae, Queen Seon Duk, The Princess' Man
10)What's your favorite school drama(s)? Gokusen (all seasons), Nobuta wo Produce
11)What's your favorite melodrama(s)? Innocent Man, Secret, Secret Love Affair 

P.S :The "What's your favorite" questions are set up in order to make it up for the favorite dramas that we couldn't place in our favorite list (just saying) so you can add other genres if you want.

Movies:
1)How many movies have you seen so far? 119
2)What's your favorite movie of all times? The Crucible
3)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies? Korean and Japanese
4)What are the genres of movies do you watch? psychology, romance, comedy
5)What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far? Air Doll
6)What's the funniest movie you've seen so far? The Good, The Bad, The Weird
7)What's the saddest movie you've seen so far? The Crucible
8)What's the scariest movie you've seen so far? Confessions

P.S : You can add other genres if you want.

Actors/Actresses:
1)Who is the first asian actor or actress that you knew? Jackie Chan, Kamenashi Kazuya 
2)Who's your favorite actor/actress? Kamenashi Kazuya, Kim Nam Gil, Ko Hyun Jung
3)Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look? Matsuda Shota, Shin Min Ah, Kim Woo Bin
4)Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress? Jackie Chan
5)Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character? Kim Nam Gil, Matsuda Shota, Joo Ji Hoon
6)Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most? Han Ga In, Jin Se Yeon
7)Who is the actor/actress that moves you? Horikita Maki, Kim Nam Gil, Kim So Hyun (the young girl)

Characters:
1)Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far? Yuuki (Yuuki), Kang Maroo(Innocent Man), Bi Dam(QSD), Mi Young(Fated to Love You)
2)Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far? Sunako(YNSH), Na Yoon(Protect the Boss), Lee Gun(Fated to Love You)
3)Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far? Lee Gun(Fated to Love You), Se Ryung(The Princess' Man), Ko Jin(The Greatest Love)
4)Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far ? Jae Hee(Doctor Stranger)
5)Who is the most evil character that you've seen so far? Mishil(QSD), Do Hoon(Secret) , Seong Hee(Shining Inheritance), Joon Kook(I Hear Your Voice)
6)Who is the weirdest character that you've seen so far? Sunako(YNSH)
7)Who is the most innocent character that you've seen so far ? Xiang Qin(ISWAK & TKA), Nobuta(Nobuta wo Produce), Kong Shil(The Mater's Sun), Soo Ha(I Hear Your Voice)
1)When did you started watching asian dramas? Childhood
2)Why did you started watching asian dramas? Influence 
3)What was your first drama(s)? No idea...it's just some Hong Kong drama 
4)How many dramas have you seen so far? 760 as of 12/20/2014
5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas? Chinese and Japanese
6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time? The Patriot Yue Fei and Rosy Business
7)What are the genres that you like to watch? Wuxia, Historical, Vengeance
8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it? The Patriot Yue Fei 9)What's the drama that you regret watching the most? all the dropped ones and low ratings (mine)
10)An old drama that you liked watching it? The Legend of the Condor Heroes (1994)
11)What's the drama that left a bad impression within you? all the dropped ones and low ratings (mine)
12)A currently airing drama that you're loving? Gomenne Seishun!
13)An upcomming drama that you're excited about? The Imperial Doctress

1)What's your favorite korean drama(s)? IRIS
2)What's your favorite japanese drama(s)? Doctor X 1, 2, 3
3)What's your favorite taiwanese drama(s)? Autumn's Concerto
4)What's your favorite chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)? The Patriot Yue Fei, Rosy Business
5)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)? Dear Sister
6)What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)? The Patriot Yue Fei
7)What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)? Line Walker
8)What's your favorite family drama (s)? Dear Sister
9)What's your favorite historical drama(s)? The Patriot Yue Fei
10)What's your favorite school drama(s)? Gomenne Seishun!
11)What's your favorite melodrama(s)? none so far

Movies:
1)How many movies have you seen so far? 531 as of 12/20/2014
2)What's your favorite movie of all times? The Eagle Shooting Heroes
3)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies? Hong Kong
4)What are the genres of movies do you watch? Wuxia, Historical, Crime, Comedy
5)What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far? N/A
6)What's the funniest movie you've seen so far? The Eagle Shooting Heroes
7)What's the saddest movie you've seen so far? N/A
8)What's the scariest movie you've seen so far? N/A

Actors/Actresses:
1)Who is the first asian actor or actress that you knew? Kenix Kwok
2)Who's your favorite actor/actress? Stephen Chow, Brigitte Lin, Charmaine Sheh, Michiko Kichise, Ishihara Satomi
3)Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look? N/A
4)Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress? Sammo Huang
5)Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character? Charmaine Sheh
6)Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most? too many
7)Who is the actor/actress that moves you? N/A

Characters:
1)Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far? not sure
2)Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far? Fukunaga (LIAR GAME)
3)Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far? not sure
4)Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far? too many
5)Who is the most evil character that you've seen so far? Pan Ren Mei (The Patriot of Yue Fei)
6)Who is the weirdest character that you've seen so far? too many
7)Who is the most innocent character that you've seen so far? Nao (LIAR GAME)

P.S : In "Actors/Actresses" and "Characters" you can include movies.

1)When did you started watching asian dramas? Four years ago.And then the malediction began...

cupidon66.gif
2)Why did you started watching asian dramas? I read the manga Lovely devil then came across the drama adaptation Devil beside you
3)What was your first drama(s)? So, Devil beside you, the best drama...ahem... let's say a sentimental value.
4)How many dramas have you seen so far? 106, that much ?
5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas? Korean, sorry Hawick, I still love you.
6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time? I can't answer but I really liked Queen Hyun 's man, Nine times travel, cruel city, It's okay that's love , You from another star...
7)What are the genres that you like to watch? Romance, revenge, action, good melo (quite rare)
8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it? Recently, it 's okay that 's love, but Secret garden, iljimae and city hunter drove me quite nuts.
9)What's the drama that you regret watching the most? Let's cast a glance at the end of my list...TADAAA: Flower boy next door. I dropped it actually but that was before watching 15 eps hoping earnestly for an improvement. I'm still waiting but I don't think my quest will end with the last episode.
10) An old drama that you liked watching it? Sorry I love you (2004), It started with a kiss ( 2005). Sorry , I don't have older drama.
11) What's the drama that left a bad impression within you? Lie to me, thinking about it , I'm already not feeling well ( she faints) ^^
12) A currently airing drama that you're loving? Healer, Kiss me heal me, but ... no one is safe from the drama writers curse.
13) An upcomming drama that you're excited about? Hyde, Jekyll, Me ...Binnie welcome back !

1)What's your favorite korean drama(s)? Today, It's okay that 's love but I can't say for tomorrow...
2)What's your favorite japanese drama(s)? Liar game but there is probably much better, I'm not really in the japonese team.
3)What's your favorite taiwanese drama(s)? It's started with a kiss. The OST is sill in my mind.LalalalalAAA !
4)What's your favorite chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)? Sealed with a kiss
5)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)? You from another star, and no I'm not 13 years old and my hormonal rate is stable.
6)What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)? Cruel city and Bridal mask, ok that's two :)
7)What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)? Nine times travel.
8)What's your favorite family drama (s)? Unexpected you but the second couple of Ti amo chocolate ( Hong Xi Hui & Lu zheng ting ) will never be forgotten.Still the best kisses. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nimQEckLzk&list=PLFAF32D9C9AEA6E14&index=46
9)What's your favorite historical drama(s)? The Princess' Man
10)What's your favorite school drama(s)? School 2013...but I haven't watch it yet ^^
11)What's your favorite melodrama(s)? Secret

Movies:

1)How many movies have you seen so far? 32
2)What's your favorite movie of all times? Crouching Tiger, Hidden dragon, I watched it at 7 years old so it left a deep impression.
3)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies? Hong Kong
4)What are the genres of movies do you watch? My favourite movies are usually action,fantastic or adventure ones.
5)What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far? Spellbound was pretty weird
6)What's the funniest movie you've seen so far? Miss Granny
7)What's the saddest movie you've seen so far? A werewolf boy and Our happy time
8)What's the scariest movie you've seen so far? Hansel and gretel. ? But I don't watch horror movie, I 'm an authentic chicken.

Actors/Actresses: I don't want to choose !!!

1)Who is the first asian actor or actress that you knew ? Mike He, the best actor...ahem...let's say a good recruit for my harem. Then Rainie and Kingone.Of course, Jackie chang was the very first.
2)Who's your favorite actor/actress? K? J..? L ? No I can't choose.^^
3)Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look? euh..Anthony Kim ?
4)Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress? Lee Jun Ki, Jung Kyung, Jet Li
5)Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character? Joo won
6)Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most? I have already a list within easy reach...and the winner is ...TADAAA...Koo Hye Sun with a  special mention for Park Shin Hye who keeps irritating me in her last dramas (I only loved her in Tree of heaven).
7)Who is the actor/actress that moves you? N/A

Characters: it's becoming harder !

1)Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far? Ha ji Won in Empress Ki ( she can run five minutes after birth delivery..hats off !)
2)Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far? Chun Song Yi in YFAS, I don't know, I don't laugh quite often
3)Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far ? Nadech in Game Rai Game rak, Kim Bong Doo in Queen In Hyun's man.
4)Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far ? Yoon Shi Yoon in all his dramas, Choi si Won in a good way (yes , yes we are talking about the same actor) in The King of dramas.But, you know, dramaland is the land of fools.
5)Who is the most evil character that you've seen so far? Shin Sung Rok ( liar game, YFAS)
6)Who is the weirdest character that you've seen so far? Even if they all need a good therapist I would say Lee Min Ki in shut up flower boy band.
7)Who is the most innocent character that you've seen so far ? Does innocent mean stupid ? Yang eun Bi ( Flower boy ramyun shop ) was quite a fool in that case. Otherwise Kang yoo Jung in Secret was a decent character, who kept her dignity and pugnacity among all those neurotics.
P.S : In "Actors/Actresses" and "Characters" you can include movies.

1) When did you started watching asian dramas? 
Since 2012.
2) Why did you started watching asian dramas?  
I once watched an anime that was so good, that I went searching if there was more seasons or a movie or something. There was nothing except a live action drama so I decided to give it a try. Thus, my drama adventure began.
3) What was your first drama(s)? 
Itazura Na Kiss (Japanese) || Boys Over Flowers (Korean) || Love, Now (Taiwanese) || Boss & Me (Chinese) 
4) How many dramas have you seen so far? 
So far I've seen 122 dramas.
5) Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas? 
I don't have a specific type of preference pertaining to the country of dramas, since I got used to the languages whenever I hear them. As long as they are fun and interesting to watch, I'm open to any one of them! ^^
6) What is/are your favorite drama/(s) of all time? 
So hard to choose. >.< Ok, let's see~ Boss and Me, MARS, Loving, Never Forgetting, Healer.... So far...

7) What are the genres that you like to watch? 
Action, Thriller, Crime/mystery/psychological/gore, Fantasy and Adventure, Comedy (with some romance). Those are my favorites. I'll watch Romance sometimes... Only when it's adorably cute and fluffy and has not too much drama going on... 
8) What's the drama that made you obsessed over it? 
Healer. OMG! I'm way too obsessed. I waited every painful week for new episodes. I even downloaded every episode and the OST!. ^^ 
9) What's the drama that you regret watching the most? 
Passionate Love. Although I watched some of it and dropped it mid-way. I despise that drama with a passion! 
10) An old drama that you liked watching it? 
Gokusen. ^^ 
11) What's the drama that left a bad impression within you? 
Passionate Love. Every character was pissing me off. They all acted like idiots... *sigh*
12) A currently airing drama that you're loving? 
Healer... Well, it's finished now. So I guess it's Itazura na Kiss 2. ^^ 
13) An upcoming drama that you're excited about?  BLOOD!!!! OMG!!! I cannot wait!!! :D

1) What's your favorite Korean drama(s)?  HEALER, Bad Guys, Faith, Innocent Man, 2 Weeks, City Hunter... and a lot more.... 
2) What's your favorite Japanese drama(s)? Itazura Na Kiss 1 & 2, Rich Man, Poor Woman, Buzzer Beat, Kaizoku Sentai Goukaiger, Samurai Sentai Shinkenger, Go-Busters, Kyoryuger, Kamen Rider: Wizard, W and OOO, Gaim Subete ga F ni Naru, Bitter Blood, Nodame Cantabile, Gokusen, Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge .... 
3) What's your favorite Taiwanese drama(s)?  Autumn Concerto, MARS, Devil Beside You, Just You.... 
4) What's your favorite Chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)?  Boss & Me, Loving Never Forgetting, Perfect Couple...
5) What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)?  OHSHC, Nodame Cantabile, Umi no Ue no Shinryoujo, A Witch's Romance, I Need Romance 3,  6) What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)?  Bad Guys, Tenchuu-Yami no Shiokinin, Kaizoku Sentai Goukaiger... 
7) What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)?  Bitter Blood, Bloody Monday...
8) What's your favorite family drama (s)?  Dear Sister
9) What's your favorite historical drama(s)?  Faith, Perfect Couple, Gu Family Book... I haven't seen much of them...
10) What's your favorite school drama(s)?  Switch Girl, Itazura Na Kiss, After School: Lucky or Not 1 & 2. 
11) What's your favorite melodrama(s)?  I don't like them as much but, The Suspicious Housekeeper was definitely one of my fav.

Movies:
1) How many movies have you seen so far?  I have seen 83 movies so far... 
2) What's your favorite movie of all times?  Moon Child. God I loved that movie. It made me cry and I just watched it because of Gackt and Hyde. ^^ <3
3) Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies?  Doesn't matter to me... As long as I will enjoy watching them.  
4) What are the genres of movies do you watch?  Action/Thrillers Crime/Murders/gore with lots of Psychological twists. ^^ 
5) What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far?  Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai. I didn't know what was going on until later on... Haha xD 
6) What's the funniest movie you've seen so far? I can't think of any... Probably Baby and I~ 
7) What's the saddest movie you've seen so far? I try not to watch them. :'( 
8) What's the scariest movie you've seen so far? I don't like horror. >.<

Actors/Actresses:
1) Who is the first asian actor or actress that you knew? Lee Min Ho!!! (Apart from Lucy Liu, Maggie Q, Bruce Lee, Jet Li, and Jackie Chan.)
2) Who's your favorite actor/actress?  There's so much. Check my list! 
3) Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguished look?  Kim Bum. He's always smiling and he has the most cutest smiles ever. He has this baby face that's just irresistible. 
4) Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress?  Bruce Lee, Jet Li, and Jackie Chan.
5) Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character? Kim Sang Joong – one of my favorite ajusshi-s.
6) Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most?  I haven't found one yet. Oh wait... I don't like Ruan Ethan.
7) Who is the actor/actress that moves you?  Ji Chang Wook and Jeon Ji Hyeon

Characters:
1) Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far?  Wu Tong (Loving, Never Forgetting) and Mu Cheng (Autumn's Concerto) 
2) Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far? Yuan Bao (Perfect Couple)
3) Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far? Shan Shan (Boss and Me) – She's so flippin' adorable~
4) Who is the most stupid character/s that you've seen so far ? MOST OF THE CHARACTERS IN PASSIONATE LOVE! 
5) Who is the most evil character that you've seen so far? Zhong Mou's mom (Loving Never Forgetting) OMG! The woman was so bitter and hateful. 
6) Who is the creepiest character that you've seen so far? Tong Dao (MARS)
7) Who is the most innocent character that you've seen so far ? Shan Shan (Boss and Me) OMG! She's soooo damn cute!!! >w<)~ <3
1)When did you started watching Asian dramas? :: Around October 2013, probably!
2)Why did you started watching Asian dramas? :: I was sick for like a whoooole week, and was surfing Netflix, and then (being an insane genderbender lover) I found You're Beautiful (yeah yeah yeah, typical). But anyway, that got me slightly obsessed...
3)What was your first drama(s)? :: You're Beautiful. Technically, it was Ouran High School Host Club, actually.
4)How many dramas have you seen so far? :: According to MDL, 47!
5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas? :: I've watched mainly Korean, so I can't really say anything that's unbiased. Gotta start watching more of the other countries' dramas...
6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time? :: Shut Up: Flower Boy Band, 49 Days, King2Hearts, My Love From Another Star, Rooftop Prince, Liar Game Korea...
7)What are the genres that you like to watch? :: I like a mix of them! I like music, genderbender, psychological, romance (obviously, though lately I've been glad for OCN's no-romance dramas), comedy... And mystery and medical. Those two are great mixed with romcom, which is why I liked Rooftop Prince and MLFAS.
8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it? :: Liar Game and Shut Up: Flower Boy Band had me insane.
9)What's the drama that you regret watching the most? :: I don't particularly regret watching any. I mean, I'm glad I watched them. My least favorites were Creating Destiny, Ikemen Desu Ne, and KPOP - The Ultimate Audition, and The Wedding Scheme... Lie To Me was meh too.
10)An old drama that you liked watching it? :: I haven't watched anything older than 2007! Only Hana Kimi and Coffee Prince in that year... I didn't quite like the latter, lol.
11)What's the drama that left a bad impression within you? :: Coffee Prince. It was good until the middle! And then the last episode happened and I was so happy it was done.
12)A currently airing drama that you're loving? :: The only thing I'm watching that's currently airing is Heart To Heart. I'm liking it!
13)An upcoming drama that you're excited about? :: I can't keep up with these dramas... I'm looking forward to anything Shin Sung Rok, Park Hae Jin, Lee Hong Ki, or Lee Chun Hee will be in though, lol.

1)What's your favorite Korean drama(s)? :: Shut Up: Flower Boy Band, and all of the above mentioned.
2)What's your favorite Japanese drama(s)? :: I've only seen a few, so Hana Kimi...
3)What's your favorite Taiwanese drama(s)? :: I saw like, two. Fabulous Boys and Fall In Love With Me, the latter not being very good...
4)What's your favorite Chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)? :: Haven't seen any.
5)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)? :: Marriage, Not Dating was great. I LOVED Three Dads One Mom. And Fated to Love you kind of is a romcom. Secret Garden was adorable, and I liked MLFAS, of course.
6)What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)? :: Umm, I haven't really watched action dramas. Bad Guys was great, but that's detective/crime, too. Triangle was pretty cool!
7)What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)? :: Bad Guys, Liar Game, and Dr. Frost!
8)What's your favorite family drama(s)? :: Haven't seen any.
9)What's your favorite historical drama(s)? :: I haven't seen any based off of real history, but I saw Sungkyunkwan Scandal, which took place in Joseon, lol. I didn't quite like that drama either.
10)What's your favorite school drama(s)? :: Shut Up: Flower Boy Band, lol.
11)What's your favorite melodrama(s)? :: Only saw 2 that I would call complete melos... 49 Days and Hotel King.

Movies:
1)How many movies have you seen so far? :: 72, according to MDL!
2)What's your favorite movie of all times? :: Ohhh, that's too hard! I loved A Werewolf Boy, Secretly Greatly, The Elevator Trap, Daisy... There are too many.
3)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies? :: I'll go with Japanese, because they're strange. They have a distinct style to them that I like.
4)What are the genres of movies do you watch? :: Same as dramas, lol. I like romances more with movies though! And tragic romances, of course.
5)What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far? :: Maybe, The Clone Returns Home? Elevator Trap was bizarre too.
6)What's the funniest movie you've seen so far? :: I don't laugh a lot... My Girlfriend is an Agent was funny though!
7)What's the saddest movie you've seen so far? :: Our Heaven, hands down. I bawled more than with Secretly, Greatly, or A Werewolf Boy...
8)What's the scariest movie you've seen so far? :: I don't watch a lot of horror, but I saw Thailand's Shutter, which was pretty freaky. Gotta say The Man From Nowhere was kind of disturbing, as was Hwayi, regarding the violence.

Actors/Actresses:
1)Who is the first Asian actor or actress that you knew? :: Jang Geun Suk. Thanks a lot, You're Beautiful. I don't really follow him though.
2)Who's your favorite actor/actress? :: Shin Sung Rok!
3)Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look? :: Shin Sung Rok has a distinct face, but I think one of the easiest to spot is Lee Jong Suk or Kim Woo Bin... And Gong Hyo Jin for actresses, just 'cause I can easily spot her. But I don't know a lot of actresses...
4)Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress? :: I dunno any?
5)Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character? :: Hmm, I dunno. I can't say I've seen any actors aside from Shin Sung Rok enough to judge, lol.
6)Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most? :: I don't know why, but after Coffee Prince, I just started really disliking Yoon Eun Hye... It's the middle of Coffee Prince's fault! I liked her until then!
7)Who is the actor/actress that moves you? :: Jang Hyuk killed it for me in Fated To Love You. I like his acting x3

Characters:
1)Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far? :: I have no clue.. Maybe the main female from King2Hearts? I loved her. She was mentally strong, at least, kind of. Sort of.
2)Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far? :: Gwang Soo's Soo Kwang in It's Okay, That's Love is a riot. I loved the whole cast of Three Dads One Mom though. Shin Sung Rok was so funny in that!
3)Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far? :: There are so many... I can't think of any off the top of my head. :\
4)Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far ? :: As in dumb? That's hard. There are so many dumb female leads... Liar Game's protagonist isn't particularly stupid, but she's infuriating... I didn't like the Quack in Doctor Stranger either. Oh yeah, also, almost any guy that can't figure out the girl pretending to be a guy is a girl.... (*coughcoughK-POPSurvivalcoughcough*)
5)Who is the most evil character that you've seen so far? :: That insane guy in The Man From Nowhere was pretty insane. So was the crazy guy in King2Hearts. And Shin Sung Rok's character Lee Jae Kyung (MLFAS) and Kang Do Young (Liar Game) were crazy/awesome.
6)Who is the weirdest character that you've seen so far? :: I liked Jang Hyuk's Lee Gun 'cause he was so quirky in FTLY, but there are probably some weirder ones I can't think of!
7)Who is the most innocent character that you've seen so far? :: Liar Game's protag? Not sure...

Recommend any dramas?~
1)When did you started watching asian dramas? -probably 2011
2)Why did you started watching asian dramas?-it was  after seeing some korean movies
3)What was your first drama(s)?-This is a hard one, and may put a lie to the above answer. I think the first drama I startedwatching was called something knights.I was streaming it on soompi, or some website that closed down, or at least the drama dissappeared. Now each episode
was in parts.One day I could no longer get it. Now it was also on youtube, but it wasn't the same way. I couldm't figure
where I stopped on it. Then later on, I decided to look for it again, and have downloaded at least some of the eps but
still haven't got around to watching it
4)How many dramas have you seen so far? -no idea.
5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas? -I would say japanese. Can I put a
word in for singaporean
6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time? -soredemo ito yuki
7)What are the genres that you like to watch?-family, thriller
8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it?-probably the knoghts one  
9)What's the drama that you regret watching the most? -none
10)An old drama that you liked watching it? -What's old?
11)What's the drama that left a bad impression within you?-I don't understand the question
12)A currently airing drama that you're loving? -I only watch dramas when they finish
13)An upcomming drama that you're excited about? -I'm just hoping that the return of hang geom bok hets subbed
1)What's your favorite korean drama(s)? -city hall. kingdom of the winds
2)What's your favorite japanese drama(s)? -soredemo ito yuku, the long goodbye
3)What's your favorite taiwanese drama(s)?-black asnd white
4)What's your favorite chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)? -none
5)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)?-city hall
6)What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)? -kingdom of the winds, black and white
7)What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)?-the long goodbye
8)What's your favorite family drama (s)?-none
9)What's your favorite historical drama(s)? -kingdom og the winds
10)What's your favorite school drama(s)?-none
11)What's your favorite melodrama(s)?-Hmm, don't know
P.S :The "What's your favorite" questions are set up in order to make it up for the favorite dramas that we couldn't place in our favorite list (just saying) so you can add other genres if you want. Movies:
1)How many movies have you seen so far?-A lot
2)What's your favorite movie of all times? -I can only think of crouching tiger, and house of flying daggers
3)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies?-no preferance 
4)What are the genres of movies do you watch?-I go be reccommondations
5)What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far? -I can't remember, but it was probably japanese
6)What's the funniest movie you've seen so far? 7)-dunno
What's the saddest movie you've seen so far? 8)-forget
What's the scariest movie you've seen so far?-can't remember
P.S : You can add other genres if you want. Actors/Actresses: 1)Who is the first asian actor or actress that you knew? 2)Who's your favorite actor/actress? 3)Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look?
4)Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress?-maybe the girl on choclat
5)Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character? -dunno
6)Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most? -you shouldn'y hate :)
7)Who is the actor/actress that moves you? -Do you mean who is my favourite-Shin Da Eun
Characters: 1)Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far?-Skylord, Dong yi, and kim sam soom come to mind
2)Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far?-can't remember.
3)Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far?-no idea
4)Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far ?-mo idea
5)Who is the most evil character that you've seen so far?-can't remember
6)Who is the weirdest character that you've seen so far? -dunn0
7)Who is the most innocent character that you've seen so far-no idea.

NOTES. I have a lot of favourite moves, but only two relevant to here.
On family dramas. I thought What happens to my family was excellent, but wouldn't consider it a fav.
Does that make sense to you.
I've seen too many asian movies to remember which is the saddest, funniest,etc, etc.

i missed some questions
)Who is the first asian actor or actress that you knew-probably Toshiro Mifune
Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look?-Not sure what you are asking.

1)When did you started watching asian dramas? can't remember when exactly.. somewhere in high school so at least 7-8 years back I think?
2)Why did you started watching asian dramas? a friend showed me my first drama -the one she was watching at that point- and it got me curious so i watched the whole drama :P
3)What was your first drama(s)? Devil Beside You (taiwanese drama)
4)How many dramas have you seen so far? According to my completed list: 45 (but sometimes I come across dramas that I watched in my pre-MDL time and I'm like oops.. I've watched you, let me just add you now.. ^^')
5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas? Now: Korean, but I started off with Japanese.
6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time? So I'm a bit biased towards dramas I've recently watched so I'll just go with what my past-self decided the last time I updated my 'favourite drama list', which is: You Who Came from the Stars
7)What are the genres that you like to watch?  romance + comedy/action/fantasy/drama
8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it? well there are 3 dramas I've went crazy enough over to go collect gifs of and reblog them on my tumblr so I can watch them from time to time to make myself happy with 3 seconds: 1. You Who Came from the Stars, 2. Faith, 3. Cheer up!
9)What's the drama that you regret watching the most? hmm nothing comes to mind really... I've probably forgotten those that didn't leave a good enough impression...
10)An old drama that you liked watching it? define "old"... my oldest drama is from 2002 x'D So relatively speaking, I would say Hana Kimi (Japanese version), it's easy & hilarious to re-watch :)
11)What's the drama that left a bad impression within you? Hana Yori Dango & Boys over Flowers. they left me a bad impression of the arrogant male main character's actors Matsumoto Jun/Lee Min Ho. In the case of Matsumoto Jun, I looved him previously because of Gokusen and thus watched Hana Yori Dango because of him and ended up hating him (yes, still ongoing). Lee Min Ho redeemed himself with his character in Faith <3
12)A currently airing drama that you're loving? not watching any airing dramas right now, but Cheer Up! from those that just finished
13)An upcomming drama that you're excited about? I'm never up-to-date/always late to the party so no clue

1)What's your favorite korean drama(s)? logically still You Who Came from the Stars
2)What's your favorite japanese drama(s)? Sunao ni Narenakute
3)What's your favorite taiwanese drama(s)? only watched one: Devil Beside You
4)What's your favorite chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)? N/A
5)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)? You Who Came from the Stars
6)What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)? Faith
7)What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)? City Hunter
8)What's your favorite family drama (s)? Angry Mom
9)What's your favorite historical drama(s)? Faith
10)What's your favorite school drama(s)? Cheer up!
11)What's your favorite melodrama(s)? You Who Came from the Stars though I don't exactly know what melodrama applies to ^^'

Movies:
1)How many movies have you seen so far? According to my completed list, 39. This is probably even less accurate than for the dramas though.
2)What's your favorite movie of all times? Only You Can Hear Me
3)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies? Japanese
4)What are the genres of movies do you watch? action, romance, comedy, friendship
5)What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far? Attack on the Pin-Up Boys (who the hell convinced me to see that?!)
6)What's the funniest movie you've seen so far? You're My Pet
7)What's the saddest movie you've seen so far? Yuuki
8)What's the scariest movie you've seen so far? I don't like horror/scary movies^^'

Actors/Actresses:
1)Who is the first asian actor or actress that you knew? Hmm if I remember well it's being into jpop that really kickstarted my drama addiction so probably Kamenashi Kazuya
2)Who's your favorite actor/actress? at the moment: actor: Ji Soo, actress: Kim Hee Sun
3)Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look? Gong Hyo Jin
4)Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress? Lee Min Ho (if Faith/City Hunter count lol)
5)Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character? Kim Hee Sun
6)Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most? none except if you count my hate-relationship with the arrogant main character from Hana Yori Dango/Boys over flowers
7)Who is the actor/actress that moves you? Kamenashi Kazuya In Yuuki

Characters:
1)Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far? Jo Kang Ja from Angry Mom
2)Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far? Chun Song Yi from You Who Came from the Stars
3)Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far? Wi Mae Ri from Mary Stayed Out All Night
4)Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far ? stupid as in dumb/ignorant? definitely Chun Song Yi from You Who Came from the Stars
5)Who is the most evil character that you've seen so far? Vick from IRIS 
)Who is the weirdest character that you've seen so far? Tae Kong Shil from The Master's Sun
7)Who is the most innocent character that you've seen so far ? Kotani Nobuko from Nobuta Wo Produce
1)When did you started watching asian dramas? Back in 2011 after graduating High School
2)Why did you started watching asian dramas? Wanted to find something new and i pass by the show 20 times
3)What was your first drama(s)? My girlfriend is a Gumiho and Playful kiss
4)How many dramas have you seen so far? Around 50+
5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas? Korean and Taiwanese
6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time? Can't decide
7)What are the genres that you like to watch? Romance and Comedy
8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it? Good question
9)What's the drama that you regret watching the most? Boysitter, When a Man love, High school love on, Boys over Flowers
10)An old drama that you liked watching it? Can't think of one
11)What's the drama that left a bad impression within you? killing the main leads off (forgot which drama)
12)A currently airing drama that you're loving? I have a lover 
13)An upcoming drama that you're excited about? Kim Woo Bin drama
1)What's your favorite korean drama(s)? Ugh Cant decide  Again :(
2)What's your favorite japanese drama(s)? Just started to watch Japanese dramas ( Any suggestions?)
3)What's your favorite taiwanese drama(s)? Just You and Love Myself or You
4)What's your favorite chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)? Love me if you dare
5)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)? Marriage, not dating, Just You, My love from another star
6)What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)? Healer 
7)What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)? Love me if you dare
8)What's your favorite family drama (s)?  The only family drama i watch was Inborn Pair
9)What's your favorite historical drama(s)? Don't too much like historical dramas
10)What's your favorite school drama(s)? School 2013
11)What's your favorite melodrama(s)?P.S : 
The "What's your favorite" questions are set up in order to make it up for the favorite dramas that we couldn't place in our favorite list (just saying) so you can add other genres if you want.Movies:
1)How many movies have you seen so far?  thousands
2)What's your favorite movie of all times? Iron Giant
3)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies? Japanese and Chinese
4)What are the genres of movies do you watch? Action,comedy, horror, mystery, supernatural and romance
5)What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far? The Human Centipede 
6)What's the funniest movie you've seen so far? 
7)What's the saddest movie you've seen so far? My Sister Keeper, The Boy in the Strip Pajamas, MaMa, Big Hero 6,The Lion King,The Iron Giant
8)What's the scariest movie you've seen so far?P.S : The Conjuring 

You can add other genres if you want.Actors/Actresses
:
1)Who is the first asian actor or actress that you knew? Jeon Ji Hyeon I first saw  her in Blood the last vampire been a fan ever since
2)Who's your favorite actor/actress? Puff Guo, Jeon Ji Hyeon, Kim Woo Bin, Han Groo
3)Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look? Kim Woo Bin Eyebrows
4)Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress? Jackie Chan and Jet Li
5)Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character? Kim Woo Bin, Han Groo, Puff Guo Jeon Ji Hyeon
6)Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most? Don' t hate anybody just indifferent 
7)Who is the actor/actress that moves you? Puff and Kim Woo Bin
Characters:1)Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far? Anybody that can carry a show and make me feel something
2)Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far? Their's to many to name
3)Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far? ...................................................
4)Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far ? About half the girls character in Asian drama history
5)Who is the most evil character that you've seen so far? Seol Ri beats out all evil characters because she has no motive
6)Who is the weirdest character that you've seen so far?  
7)Who is the most innocent character that you've seen so far ? Park shin hye cahracter roles

1)When did you started watching asian dramas? I watched my first drama in 2006.
 2)Why did you started watching asian dramas? I watched the first one, Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon because I'm a Sailor Moon fan. Later, I was just looking for Asian movies and discovered dramas. I was soon hooked.
3)What was your first drama(s)? Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon
4)How many dramas have you seen so far? A lot. Over 100. 
5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas? Most of the time I prefer Korean or Taiwanese dramas.
6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time? Hana Yori Dango
7)What are the genres that you like to watch? Rom/Com; horror, suspense 
8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it? I don't really know if there is a drama that I have been obsessed over.
9)What's the drama that you regret watching the most? Deep Love.
10)An old drama that you liked watching it? Does My Girl Count?
11)What's the drama that left a bad impression within you? Again, Deep Love.
12)A currently airing drama that you're loving? Kiss Me
13)An upcomming drama that you're excited about? None at the moment.

1)What's your favorite korean drama(s)? Boys Over Flowers, Yoy're Beautiful and Arang and the Magistrate.
2)What's your favorite japanese drama(s)? Hana Yori Dango 1 & 2
3)What's your favorite taiwanese drama(s)? Hana Kimi Taiwan, It Started With a Kiss and They Kiss Again.
4)What's your favorite chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)? Chinese would be Boss and Me and Say That You Love Me. I have not yet completed a Hong Kong drama.
5)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)?There are many, but Boss and Me was great with the romance.
6)What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)? Time Between Dog and Wolf
7)What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)? Master's Sun
8)What's your favorite family drama (s)? I don't have one really.
9)What's your favorite historical drama(s)? Arang and the Magistrate, Bridal Mask and Gu Family Book
10)What's your favorite school drama(s)?
11)What's your favorite melodrama(s)? King if Baking

Movies:

1)How many movies have you seen so far? Once again, a lot. Over 100 I think. 
2)What's your favorite movie of all times? Death Note Trilogy
3)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies? I prefer Japanese or Chinese movies.
4)What are the genres of movies do you watch? Romance, Rom/Com, Horror, Action/Adventure, Drama
5)What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far? Stacy
6)What's the funniest movie you've seen so far? Tokyo Zombie
7)What's the saddest movie you've seen so far? Rhapsody In August
8)What's the scariest movie you've seen so far? Ju On

Actors/Actresses:

1)Who is the first asian actor or actress that you knew? Jet Li

2)Who's your favorite actor/actress? Lee Joon Gi
 3)Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look? I don't really undetstand this question.
4)Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress? Jet Li
5)Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character? Lee Joog Gi
6)Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most? Ha Ji Won
7)Who is the actor/actress that moves you? Lee Joon Gi

Characters:

1)Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far? Domyouji from Hana Yori Dango
2)Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far? The Prince in Rooftop Prince
3)Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far? Scholar in Scholar Who Walks the Night
4)Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far? Nam Joo's character in Investigator Alice
5)Who is the most evil character that you've seen so far? The main villian in Gu Family Book 6)Who is the weirdest character that you've seen so far? Not sure.
7)Who is the most innocent character that you've seen so far? Park Shi On in Good Doctor