General dramas questions: 1)When did you started watching asian dramas? in 2010 2)Why did you started watching asian dramas? because they seemed interesting 3)What was your first drama(s)? Hana Yori Dango 4)How many dramas have you seen so far? 21 5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas? Korean but I enjoy them all 6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time? You're Beautiful 7)What are the genres that you like to watch? Romance, Supernatural, Mystery 8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it? Hana Kimi Japan 9)What's the drama that you regret watching the most? Personal Taste 10)An old drama that you liked watching it? Gokusen 11)What's the drama that left a bad impression within you? Personal Taste 12)A currently airing drama that you're loving? hmm tough choice I'd say May Queen or Faith 13)An upcomming drama that you're excited about? Nemureru Mori no Jyukujyo Specific Dramas questions: 1)What's your favorite korean drama(s)? You're Beautiful 2)What's your favorite japanese drama(s)? Yokai Ningen Bem 3)What's your favorite taiwanese drama(s)? Devil Beside You 4)What's your favorite chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)? Love Actually 5)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)? Hana Kimi Japan 6)What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)? City Hunter 7)What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)? Mop Girl 8)What's your favorite family drama (s)? N/A 9)What's your favorite historical drama(s)? Arang 10)What's your favorite school drama(s)? Hana Kimi Taiwan 11)What's your favorite melodrama(s)? Secret Garden Movies: 1)How many movies have you seen so far? 20 2)What's your favorite movie of all times? Sophie's Revenge 3)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies? Korean or Taiwan can't choose 4)What are the genres of movies do you watch? Romance/ Melodrama 5)What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far? Spider Lilies 6)What's the funniest movie you've seen so far? Sophie's Revenge 7)What's the saddest movie you've seen so far? Koizora 8)What's the scariest movie you've seen so far? N/A Actors/Actresses: 1)Who is the first asian actor or actress that you knew? MatsuJun 2)Who's your favorite actor/actress? Jang Geun Seok 3)Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look? Yoon Eun Hye 4)Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress? N/A 5)Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character? Horikita Mak 6)Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most? Koo Hye Sun 7)Who is the actor/actress that moves you? Miura Haruma Characters: 1)Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far? Makino from Hana Yori Dango 2)Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far? Choi Won Yi from Panda and Hedgehog 3)Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far? Choi Han-Gyu from Coffee Prince 4)Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far ? Oh Ha Ni from Playful Kiss 5)Who is the most evil character that you've seen so far? Jang Do Hyun from May Queen 6)Who is the weirdest character that you've seen so far? Kayashima Taiki from Hana Kimi Japan (Weird but loveable) 7)Who is the most innocent character that you've seen so far ? Park Kae In from Personal Taste
General dramas questions:

1)When did you started watching asian dramas? in 2010
2)Why did you started watching asian dramas? because they seemed interesting
3)What was your first drama(s)? Hana Yori Dango
4)How many dramas have you seen so far? 21
5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas? Korean but I enjoy them all
6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time? You're Beautiful
7)What are the genres that you like to watch? Romance, Supernatural, Mystery
8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it? Hana Kimi Japan
9)What's the drama that you regret watching the most? Personal Taste
10)An old drama that you liked watching it? Gokusen
11)What's the drama that left a bad impression within you? Personal Taste
12)A currently airing drama that you're loving? hmm tough choice I'd say May Queen or Faith
13)An upcomming drama that you're excited about? Nemureru Mori no Jyukujyo

Specific Dramas questions:

1)What's your favorite korean drama(s)? You're Beautiful
2)What's your favorite japanese drama(s)? Yokai Ningen Bem
3)What's your favorite taiwanese drama(s)? Devil Beside You
4)What's your favorite chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)? Love Actually
5)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)? Hana Kimi Japan
6)What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)? City Hunter
7)What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)? Mop Girl
8)What's your favorite family drama (s)? N/A
9)What's your favorite historical drama(s)? Arang
10)What's your favorite school drama(s)? Hana Kimi Taiwan
11)What's your favorite melodrama(s)? Secret Garden

Movies:

1)How many movies have you seen so far? 20
2)What's your favorite movie of all times? Sophie's Revenge
3)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies? Korean or Taiwan can't choose
4)What are the genres of movies do you watch? Romance/ Melodrama
5)What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far? Spider Lilies
6)What's the funniest movie you've seen so far? Sophie's Revenge
7)What's the saddest movie you've seen so far? Koizora
8)What's the scariest movie you've seen so far? N/A

Actors/Actresses:

1)Who is the first asian actor or actress that you knew? MatsuJun
2)Who's your favorite actor/actress? Jang Geun Seok
3)Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look? Yoon Eun Hye
4)Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress? N/A
5)Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character? Horikita Maki
6)Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most? Koo Hye Sun
7)Who is the actor/actress that moves you? Miura Haruma

Characters:

1)Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far? Makino from Hana Yori Dango
2)Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far? Choi Won Yi from Panda and Hedgehog
3)Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far? Choi Han-Gyu from Coffee Prince
4)Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far ? Oh Ha Ni from Playful Kiss
5)Who is the most evil character that you've seen so far? Jang Do Hyun from May Queen
6)Who is the weirdest character that you've seen so far? Kayashima Taiki from Hana Kimi Japan (Weird but loveable)
7)Who is the most innocent character that you've seen so far ? Park Kae In from Personal Taste

1)When did you started watching asian dramas? umm I think it was at the end of 2007
2)Why did you started watching asian dramas? I started watching dramas because of anime/manga. I was reading Hana-kimi and I thought there might be an anime, i instead found the drama and that's how the addiction began.
3)What was your first drama(s)? Hana-kimi 2007
4)How many dramas have you seen so far? So far according to MDL its 147 dramas, not including the movies.
5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas? KOREAN OF COURSE
6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time? I have too many favorites, but if i chose one it would have to be Iljimae
7)What are the genres that you like to watch? I love historical dramas, romance, comedy, fantasy, gender-bender....all kinds
8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it? Probably Coffee Prince, I just love it
9)What's the drama that you regret watching the most? There are many but probably Paradise Farm, Playful Kiss, Love Rain
10)An old drama that you liked watching it? I love older dramas my fav are My Name is Kim Sam Soon, Full House, Kimi wa Petto.
11)What's the drama that left a bad impression within you? Fashion King was a great disappointment, i really had high expectations for it.
12)A currently airing drama that you're loving? Innocent Man/Nice Guy and Arang and the Magistrate
13)An upcomming drama that you're excited about? Probably Full House 2 whenever it does comes out.

1)What's your favorite korean drama(s)? Iljimae, Coffee Prince
2)What's your favorite japanese drama(s)?Hana Yori Dango, Hana-Kimi 2007, Kimi wa petto
3)What's your favorite taiwanese drama(s)?Office Girls
5)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)? Coffee Prince, A Gentleman's Dignity
6)What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)? The Bridal Mask
7)What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)? Ghost
8)What's your favorite family drama (s)? Stars Falling From the Sky, Gumiho: Tale of the Fox's Child
9)What's your favorite historical drama(s)? Iljimae, The Bridal Mask, Warrior Baek Dong Soo
10)What's your favorite school drama(s)? Hana-kimi 2007, Dream High, Mei-chan no Shitsuji, Boys Before Flowers
11)What's your favorite melodrama(s)? Iljimae

Movies:

1)How many movies have you seen so far? 98
2)What's your favorite movie of all times? LOve Nana1&2
3)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies? Korean
4)What are the genres of movies do you watch? all kinds mostly romance
5)What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far? Love Exposure which i hated, movie was just stupid
6)What's the funniest movie you've seen so far? Sophie's Revenge
7)What's the saddest movie you've seen so far? Love Me Not, My Rainy Days

Actors/Actresses:

1)Who is the first asian actor or actress that you knew? Mizushima Hiro, Shun Oguri
2)Who's your favorite actor/actress? Yoon Eun Hye, Lee Jun Ki
3)Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look? Bi Rain's abs :)
4)Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress?
5)Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character? Lee Jun Ki
6)Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most? too many idk
7)Who is the actor/actress that moves you? Yoon Eun Hye, Kim Sun Ah

Characters:

1)Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far? Lee Jun Ki in Iljimae and Ji Chang Wook in Warrior Baek Dong Soo
2)Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far? Loved the Joseon Power Ranger, F40, Dokko Jin
3)Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far? Kim Boong Do from Queen In Hyun's Man
4)Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far ? Shin Hae Sung Dream High 2 and Park Tae Hee What's up
5)Who is the most evil character that you've seen so far? Paek Seong-Hee (Evil Step-mom) Shinning Inheritances, Shunji for Bridal Mask
General dramas questions: 1)When did you started watching asian dramas? - 2008 2)Why did you started watching asian dramas? - a friend told me about 3)What was your first drama(s)? - Yi San 4)How many dramas have you seen so far? - 76 5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas? - Just Korean 6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time? - Shinning Inheritance, Dong Yi, The Princess' Man 7)What are the genres that you like to watch? - If the story is good everything 8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it? - Sorry I love you, Coffee Prince 9)What's the drama that you regret watching the most? - Coffee House 10)An old drama that you liked watching it? - Winter Sonata 11)What's the drama that left a bad impression within you? - Coffee House 12)A currently airing drama that you're loving? - Faith, Arang and the Magistrate 13)An upcomming drama that you're excited about? - Alice in Cheongdam-dong (with Moon Geun-young and Park Shi-hoo) Specific Dramas questions: 1)What's your favorite korean drama(s)? - Shining Inheritance 2)What's your favorite japanese drama(s)? - pass 3)What's your favorite taiwanese drama(s)? - pass 4)What's your favorite chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)? -pass 5)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)? - A Gentleman's Dignity 6)What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)? - City Hunter 7)What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)? - Vampire Prosecutor 8)What's your favorite family drama (s)? - Smile, you 9)What's your favorite historical drama(s)? - Dong Yi, Queen Seon Deok 10)What's your favorite school drama(s)? - Shut Up Flower Boy Band 11)What's your favorite melodrama(s)? - Spring Waltz P.S :The "What's your favorite" questions are set up in order to make it up for the favorite dramas that we couldn't place in our favorite list (just saying) so you can add other genres if you want. Movies: 1)How many movies have you seen so far? - 25 2)What's your favorite movie of all times? - Love me not 3)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies? - Just Korean 4)What are the genres of movies do you watch? - Doesn't matter 5)What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far? - Psychic 6)What's the funniest movie you've seen so far? - My Little Bride 7)What's the saddest movie you've seen so far? - A moment to remember 8)What's the scariest movie you've seen so far? - Psychic P.S : You can add other genres if you want. Actors/Actresses: 1)Who is the first asian actor or actress that you knew? - Han Ji Min (from Yi San) 2)Who's your favorite actor/actress? - So Ji Sub; Moon Geun Young 3)Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look? - Moon Geun Young 4)Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress? - Won Bin 5)Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character? - Cha Seung Won; Kim Sun Ah 6)Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most? - pass 7)Who is the actor/actress that moves you? - So Ji Sub Characters: 1)Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far? - Damdeok / Hwanung (Bae Yong Jun) - The Legend 2)Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far? - Dokko Jin 3)Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far? - Lee Young Jae (Bi Rain) - Full House 4)Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far ? - Cha Bong Sun (Lee Ji Ah) 5)Who is the most evil character that you've seen so far? - Mishil (Queen Seon Deok) 6)Who is the weirdest character that you've seen so far? - pass 7)Who is the most innocent character that you've seen so far ? - Song Eun Chae (Lim Su Jeon) - Sorry I Love You
Testing Your Drama Taste Some questions related to drama addiction in order to know your taste, preferences and your favorites. General dramas questions: 1)When did you started watching asian dramas? Probably when I was not watching cartoons as religiously anymore. 2)Why did you started watching asian dramas? It was on TV. 3)What was your first drama(s)? I cant remember. 4)How many dramas have you seen so far? More than listed on MDL. 5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas? Jap. 6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time? ProDai. Code Blue. 1 Litre. Ming Zhong. 7)What are the genres that you like to watch? Slice of Life/Medicine/Law/High School/Comedy/Romance/SF? (Its not as easy to create a good SF compared to anime) 8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it? ProDai. 9)What's the drama that you regret watching the most? Not that I can think of now. Looking at my list probably Absolute Boyfriend. 10)An old drama that you liked watching it? Just checked my list, Long Vacation is the oldest drama that I scored well. 11)What's the drama that left a bad impression within you? Absolute Boyfriend. 12)A currently airing drama that you're loving? RMPW 13)An upcomming drama that you're excited about? There is something that Ueto Aya is going to be in, I believe next year. Specific Dramas questions: 1)What's your favorite korean drama(s)? Full House 2)What's your favorite japanese drama(s)? ProDai, Code Blue, 1 Litre 3)What's your favorite taiwanese drama(s)? Ming Zhong. Zui Hou. 4)What's your favorite chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)? I like how these two are placed in the same question, almost as if it doenst matter. Journey to the West. 5)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)? Pro Dai. Ming Zhong. Zui Hou. 1 Litre. Jin 2. Densha Otoko. My Boss My Hero. 6)What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)? Code Blue. 7)What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)? Trick. Trick 2. Maou. 8)What's your favorite family drama (s)? 1 Litre. 9)What's your favorite historical drama(s)? JIN 2. 10)What's your favorite school drama(s)? Dragon Zakura. Nobuta wo Produce. My Boss My Hero. GTO. 11)What's your favorite melodrama(s)? 1 Litre. P.S :The "What's your favorite" questions are set up in order to make it up for the favorite dramas that we couldn't place in our favorite list (just saying) so you can add other genres if you want. Movies: 1)How many movies have you seen so far? 55. It should be more, but not as much missing as the drama count. 2)What's your favorite movie of all times? My Sassy Girl. 3)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies? No real preference. Movie industry in Asia is not as developed. 4)What are the genres of movies do you watch? According to my favourite list- Romance. 5)What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far? DemiHaunted 6)What's the funniest movie you've seen so far? Mou Yuukai Nante Shinai. But to be honest, I dont recall well. 7)What's the saddest movie you've seen so far? NA 8)What's the scariest movie you've seen so far? NA P.S : You can add other genres if you want. Actors/Actresses: 1)Who is the first asian actor or actress that you knew? I dont remember her name. Probably Teresa Teng then. 2)Who's your favorite actor/actress? Rainie. Masami. Gakki. Aya. Maybe Ishihara Satomi for now. 3)Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look? NA 4)Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress? Donnie Yen DUH!!! 5)Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character? NA 6)Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most? NA 7)Who is the actor/actress that moves you? It really depends on the show doesnt it? Characters: 1)Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far? GTO, actually maybe Ip Man 2)Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far? Maybe something that MatsuJun is casting. 3)Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far? This is destroying my brain cells. idk. 4)Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far ? NA 5)Who is the most evil character that you've seen so far? Definitely the brother in Nagereboshi. He's my standard for all antagonists. 6)Who is the weirdest character that you've seen so far? NA 7)Who is the most innocent character that you've seen so far ? NA. I just dont really feel like thinking anymore. Questions too difficult for my small brain. P.S : In "Actors/Actresses" and "Characters" you can include movies.
General dramas questions: 1)When did you started watching asian dramas? Probably April or May 2012. 2)Why did you started watching asian dramas? I'm attracted to asians since childhood... 3)What was your first drama(s)? Personal Taste 4)How many dramas have you seen so far? 13 5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas? Any but mostly watched Japanese and Korean 6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time? The Queen's Classroom, 49 Days, Autumn's Concerto 7)What are the genres that you like to watch? Any...searching for horror dramas... 8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it? All rated 9 & 10 9)What's the drama that you regret watching the most? Boys Before Flowers...I dropped it on 7th ep... 10)An old drama that you liked watching it? Old??? I'm new to this world, my oldest is The Queen's Classroom. 11)What's the drama that left a bad impression within you? Boys Before Flowers 12)A currently airing drama that you're loving? Innocent Man 13)An upcomming drama that you're excited about? Night King Specific Dramas questions: 1)What's your favorite korean drama(s)? 49 Days, Personal Taste 2)What's your favorite japanese drama(s)? The Queen's Classroom 3)What's your favorite taiwanese drama(s)? Autumn's Concerto 4)What's your favorite chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)? Nothing watched in this category 5)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)? Autumn's Concerto and Queen In Hyun's Man 6)What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)? City Hunter 7)What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)? King2Hearts, Ghost 8)What's your favorite family drama (s)? 1 Litre of Tears (Watching it) 9)What's your favorite historical drama(s)? None yet...I've seen only Gaksital 10)What's your favorite school drama(s)? The Queen's Classroom 11)What's your favorite melodrama(s)? 1 Litre of Tears, 49 Days P.S :The "What's your favorite" questions are set up in order to make it up for the favorite dramas that we couldn't place in our favorite list (just saying) so you can add other genres if you want. Movies: 1)How many movies have you seen so far? Listed 101 but probably around 200 because I can't remember names of many Chinese and Japanese movies 2)What's your favorite movie of all times? A Moment To Remember....include all 9 & 10 rated movies... 3)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies? All 4)What are the genres of movies do you watch? All but I like more Psychological, Romantic and Melodrama 5)What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far? Can't decide.... 6)What's the funniest movie you've seen so far? My Sassy Girl, My GF Is An Agent, Speedy Scandal 7)What's the saddest movie you've seen so far? A Moment To Remember...list is long 8)What's the scariest movie you've seen so far? I don't get scared easily so none P.S : You can add other genres if you want. Actors/Actresses: 1)Who is the first asian actor or actress that you knew? Actor Bruce Lee and actress Zhang Ziyi 2)Who's your favorite actor/actress? Song Kang Ho, Donnie Yen, Zhang Ziyi, Son Ye Jin, Ha Ji Won, Yoo In Na, Shida Mirai 3)Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look? O_o I don't know 4)Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress? My Fab 4....Bruce Lee, Donnie Yen, Jet Lee, Jackie Chan 5)Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character? Song Kang Ho 6)Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most? I don't like some actors but hate.......none 7)Who is the actor/actress that moves you? Soo Ae and I can't remember names of some other I only know their faces.... Characters: 1)Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far? Ip Man, Eun Shi Kyung from King2Hearts, Akutsu Maya from The Queen's Classroom 2)Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far? Yun Tae Gu (The Weird) from The Good, The Bad, The Weird 3)Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far? Difficult to choose 4)Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far ? All F4 and girl from Boys Before Flowers 5)Who is the most evil character that you've seen so far? Kim Bong Goo from King2Hearts 6)Who is the weirdest character that you've seen so far? All F4 and girl from Boys Before Flowers 7)Who is the most innocent character that you've seen so far ? Difficult to choose P.S : In "Actors/Actresses" and "Characters" you can include movies.

1)When did you started watching asian dramas? 2010
2)Why did you started watching asian dramas? I saw in an anime site that Yamato Nadeshiko got an live action version and it caught my interest at that time
3)What was your first drama(s)? Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge
4)How many dramas have you seen so far? 109
5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas? Japanese and Korean.
6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time? Bridal Mask, Gokusen, Hana Yori dango, Hero, Don Quixote.
7)What are the genres that you like to watch? Depends on my mood.
8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it? Hana Yori dango.
9)What's the drama that you regret watching the most? Big, Boys Before Flowers.
10)An old drama that you liked watching it? GTO.
11)What's the drama that left a bad impression within you? Heartstrings
12)A currently airing drama that you're loving? Arang and the Magistrate.
13)An upcomming drama that you're excited about? MONSTERS, Priceless.

1)What's your favorite korean drama(s)? Bridal Mask, Hero, King 2 Hearts, MTETS, Sungkyunkwan Scandal, My Girlfriend is a Gumiho.
2)What's your favorite japanese drama(s)? Gokusen, Hana Yori Dango, Don Quixote, Liar Game, Ouran High Host Club, Nobuta wo Produce.
3)What's your favorite taiwanese drama(s)? Smiling Pasta.
4)What's your favorite chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)? N/A
5)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)? My Girlfriend is a Gumiho.
6)What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)? Bridal Mask, Iljimae, Hero.
7)What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)? Liar Game, Keizoku 2: SPEC, Galileo, Meitantei Conan, Shinzanmono, Ghost.
8)What's your favorite family drama (s)? Kaseifu no Mita
9)What's your favorite historical drama(s)? Bridal Mask.
10)What's your favorite school drama(s)? Gokusen, Hammer Session, Dream High.
11)What's your favorite melodrama(s)? 49 Days.

P.S :The "What's your favorite" questions are set up in order to make it up for the favorite dramas that we couldn't place in our favorite list (just saying) so you can add other genres if you want.

Movies:

1)How many movies have you seen so far? Only 9 so far.
2)What's your favorite movie of all times? Liar Game: The Final Stage.
3)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies? All.
4)What are the genres of movies do you watch? Romance and Comedy.
5)What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far? Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac.
6)What's the funniest movie you've seen so far? Baby and I.
7)What's the saddest movie you've seen so far? not any.
8)What's the scariest movie you've seen so far? not any.

P.S : You can add other genres if you want.

Actors/Actresses:

1)Who is the first asian actor or actress that you knew? Kamenashi Kazuya, Yamapi.
2)Who's your favorite actor/actress? Korean Actor: Joo Won, Lee Jun Ki, Lee Seung Gi; Korean actress: Shin Min Ah; Japanese Actor: Matsuda Shota, Kamenashi Kazuya,Abe Hiroshi, MatsuJun, Yamamoto Yusuke. Japanese actress: Nakama Yukie, Shida Mirai, Ishihara Satomi.
3)Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look? Matsuda Shota.
4)Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress? Jackie Chan.
5)Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character? Lee Jun Ki.
6)Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most? None.
7)Who is the actor/actress that moves you? Joo Won, Lee Jun Ki.

Characters:

1)Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far? Yankumi (Gokusen) and Lee Kangto (Gaksital)
2)Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far? Nakatsu (Hana Kimi), Tamaki Suoh (Ouran High Host Club)
3)Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far? Kim Boong Do (Queen Hyun's Man)
4)Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far ? Tamaki Suoh.
5)Who is the most evil character that you've seen so far? J (Bloody Monday), Shunji from Bridal Mask.
6)Who is the weirdest character that you've seen so far? Toma Saya (SPEC 2)
7)Who is the most innocent character that you've seen so far ? Kanzaki Nao, Oh Mok Dan.

P.S : In "Actors/Actresses" and "Characters" you can include movies.

1)When did you started watching asian dramas? In 2009
2)Why did you started watching asian dramas? To practice my Japanese listening skills
3)What was your first drama(s)? Pride
4)How many dramas have you seen so far? Completed 48
5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas? Japanese! Just started watching Kdramas this summer. We'll see, I might get hooked.
6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time? You're Beautiful/Ikemen Desu Ne, Tatta Hitotsu No Koi, Otomen, Hotaru No Hikari, Hana Yori Dango, Hana Kimi, Love Shuffle, Nodame Cantabile, Nobuta wo Produce, and Pride
7)What are the genres that you like to watch? Comedy, Romantic Comedy, Family, Friendship
8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it? Hana Kimi, Ikemen Desu Ne
9)What's the drama that you regret watching the most? Itazura Na Kiss. It was pretty bad.
10)An old drama that you liked watching it? Kamisama, Mou Sukoshi Dake, Ausnaro Hakusho, Strawberry on the Shortcake, Summer Snow
11)What's the drama that left a bad impression within you? Nakanai No Kimeta Hi--I hated the ending!
12)A currently airing drama that you're loving? I don't watch currently airing ones, not worth the torture. but I'm planning to check out Rich Man, Poor Woman soon.
13)An upcomming drama that you're excited about? MONSTERS not my genre, but anything for Yamapi

1)What's your favorite korean drama(s)? You're Beautiful, Coffee Prince, Personal Taste
2)What's your favorite japanese drama(s)? Tatta Hitotsu no Koi, Ikemen Desu Ne...etc.
3)What's your favorite taiwanese drama(s)? haven't seen one yet
4)What's your favorite chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)? these either
5)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)? romcom? Hana Kimi or Ikemen Desu Ne. Pure romance? Orange Days, Tatta Hitotsu
6)What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)? not my thing
7)What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)? Saikou no Jinsei no Owarikata
8)What's your favorite family drama (s)? Brother Beat, Summer Snow
9)What's your favorite historical drama(s)? haven't attempted one yet...a little intimidated
10)What's your favorite school drama(s)? Nobuta Wo Produce, Otomen, Orange Days, Hana Kimi
11)What's your favorite melodrama(s)? Tatta Hitotsu, Asunaro Hakusho, Koizora

P.S :The "What's your favorite" questions are set up in order to make it up for the favorite dramas that we couldn't place in our favorite list (just saying) so you can add other genres if you want.

Movies:

1)How many movies have you seen so far? about 10
2)What's your favorite movie of all times? Bandage
3)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies? Japanese
4)What are the genres of movies do you watch? Romance, Comedy, Specials
5)What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far? How to date an Otaku
6)What's the funniest movie you've seen so far? I haven't watched any funny ones!
7)What's the saddest movie you've seen so far? Halfway
8)What's the scariest movie you've seen so far? don't like scary ones

Actors/Actresses:

1)Who is the first asian actor or actress that you knew? Kimura Takuya
2)Who's your favorite actor/actress? Ueno Juri and Yamapi
3)Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look? Kaneshiro Takeshi? maybe.
4)Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress? N/A
5)Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character? Okada Masaki
6)Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most? The girl from Itazura na Kiss!
7)Who is the actor/actress that moves you? Narimiya Hiroki--such a good actor

Characters:

1)Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far? Haru, Sunao ni Narenakute. Sincere and quiet type of strength.
2)Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far? Nakatsu from Hana Kimi. need I say more?
3)Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far? Kang Shin Woo from You're beautiful. In the Japanese version which I saw first, I really really wished she had fallen for Shu's character!
4)Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far ? Isono from Otomen. Pretty clueless and idiotic, but in a lovable way.
5)Who is the most evil character that you've seen so far? Either Marika from Nakanai to Kimeta Hi, or Manami and Katsumi from LIFE. The psychotic evil characters are always the scariest...*shiver*
6)Who is the weirdest character that you've seen so far? Akira from Nobuta. So weird but so adorable! Also, the maestro from Nodame.
7)Who is the most innocent character that you've seen so far ? Park Gae In from Personal Taste. Not the naive sort of innocent, but sincere.

1)When did you started watching asian dramas? 2009
2)Why did you started watching asian dramas? becoz of their acting
3)What was your first drama(s)? One liter of tears
4)How many dramas have you seen so far? 20
5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas? korean
6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time? one liter of tears[/COLOR]
7)What are the genres that you like to watch?Comedy/romantic/thriller
8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it?My Girl
9)What's the drama that you regret watching the most?no one
10)An old drama that you liked watching it?not seen drama before 2000
11)What's the drama that left a bad impression within you?A Thousand Kisses
12)A currently airing drama that you're loving?none
13)An upcomming drama that you're excited about?Speed

1)What's your favorite korean drama(s)? My Girl
2)What's your favorite japanese drama(s)? one liter of tears
3)What's your favorite taiwanese drama(s)?Black And White
4)What's your favorite chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)?none Seen
5)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)?Secret Garden
6)What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)?Black and White
7)What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)?IRIS
8)What's your favorite family drama (s)?none
9)What's your favorite historical drama(s)?none seen
10)What's your favorite school drama(s)?God Of Study
11)What's your favorite melodrama(s)?You are beautiful

Movies:

1)How many movies have you seen so far?53
2)What's your favorite movie of all times?A moment to remember
3)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies?nope
4)What are the genres of movies do you watch?Thriller/romantic/comedy/sci-fi/dark
5)What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far?
6)What's the funniest movie you've seen so far?[COLOR="#8b0000"]hello ghost

7)What's the saddest movie you've seen so far?Forget me not
8)What's the scariest movie you've seen so far?Forget me not

Actors/Actresses:

1)Who is the first asian actor or actress that you knew?Le Da- Hae
2)Who's your favorite actor/actress? Vic chou/Son ye Jin
3)Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look?
4)Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress?Donnie Yen
5)Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character?Son ye Jin
6)Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most?Park Soo Jin
7)Who is the actor/actress that moves you?Son ye Jin

Characters:

1)Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far?Ikeuchi Aya - Sawajiri Erika(one liter of tears)
2)Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far?Sang Man- Cha Tae Hyun(hello ghost)
3)Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far?su jin- Son Ye-Jin (A moment to remember)
4)Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far ?Kim Tak Goo- Yoon Shi Yoon (king of baking)
5)Who is the most evil character that you've seen so far?Baek San-Kim Yeong Cheol (IRIS)
6)Who is the weirdest character that you've seen so far?Nam Ji Hyun- Jang Soo Ah (A Thousand kisses)
7)Who is the most innocent character that you've seen so far ? gumiho- Shin Min Ah (my gf is gumiho)
General dramas questions: 1)When did you started watching asian dramas? I think it was at the age of 13-14 years old. In 2009 2)Why did you started watching asian dramas? Because the title and the actor :D caught my interest. It was only light interest at first and I was looking for new Animes…. 3)What was your first drama(s)? Not Drama but Movie: “Koizura” then 1 Litre of Tears and lastly finally Hana Yori Dango^^ 4)How many dramas have you seen so far? About 180 or more which I don´t remember probably… 5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas?Hmmm mostly J-Dramas or K-Dramas but I am open for everything.As long as the plot is interesting I will watch it 6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time?Bloody Monday,Hana Kimi,Gokusen,Gou(Japanese historical Drama),Jade in the Palace etc…. 7)What are the genres that you like to watch?History,School-life,Romance,Martial Arts or just Sport… 8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it?Over general Drama(s) now? It was slowely happening but I guess it were Dramas like Hana Yori Dango. 9)What's the drama that you regret watching the most? As long as I finished them…..I didn´t regret it that much…only the one´s on my drop list I do regret to have watched, one exception would be “Hikaru no Go” 10)An old drama that you liked watching? Old like year produced old would be probably YASHA (; 11)What's the drama that left a bad impression within you?1Litre of Tears,Yasha 12)A currently airing drama that you're loving? MANY -……..- One of them: SOLDIER ^______^ 13)An upcomming drama that you're excited about? Horse Man& Nemureru Mori no Jyukujyo Specific Dramas questions: 1)What's your favorite korean drama(s)? King2Hearts,Secret Garden,Jade in the Palace,Dong Yi,Soldier (; 2)What's your favorite japanese drama(s)?Gou+Himetachi No Sengoku, Bloody Monday,Gokusen,Hana Kimi, Hidarime Tantei Eye etc… 3)What's your favorite taiwanese drama(s)?Hot Shot & Smiling Pasta 4)What's your favorite chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)?”Sealed with a kiss” but not the end, Startling by each step 5)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)?Hana Kimi, Secret Garden 6)What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)? City Hunter, Bloody Monday 7)What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)? Hidarime Tantei Eye, Tantei Gakuen Q, 8)What's your favorite family drama (s)? Dear my Sister 9)What's your favorite historical drama(s)? TOO MANY>< ( eg. Soldier,Dong Yi, Warrior Baek Dong Soo,) 10)What's your favorite school drama(s)? Hana Kimi,Nobuta Wo Produce, 11)What's your favorite melodrama(s)? Dear My Sister, Movies: 1)How many movies have you seen so far? 66 2)What's your favorite movie of all times? Kimi Ni Todoke, Innocent Steps, Prince of Tennis 3)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies?Doesn´t really matter^^ 4)What are the genres of movies do you watch? Historical,Sports,School, 5)What's the weirdest/scariest( in a way) movie you've seen so far? 'Doomsday Book 6)What's the funniest movie you've seen so far? Lovely Complex 7)What's the saddest movie you've seen so far? Koizura and Temptation of Wolves, Actors/Actresses: 1)Who is the first asian actor or actress that you knew?Miura HAruma :p (But didn´t realized till two years after) 2)Who's your favorite actor/actress? Miura Haruma <3 3)Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look?Tabe Mikako,Hongo Katana,Osamu Mukai, 4)Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress?Lee Min Go,Ji Chang Wook 5)Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character? Miura Haruma,Kim Yoo Jung 6)Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most?Not hate….. 7)Who is the actor/actress that moves you?Miura Haruma, Tabe Mikao,Ishihara Satomi, Characters: 1)Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far? In strength or in more like grasp? 2)Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far? Haha right now I don´t remember anyone… 3)Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far? Tong Xue in “Sealed with a kiss” 4)Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far? Park Ha in Rooftop Prince >< 5)Who is the most evil character that you've seen so far?Step-mother and her lover of Kim Tak Goo in “King of Baking” 6)Who is the weirdest character that you've seen so far? Characters of Doomsday Book T^T 7)Who is the most innocent character that you've seen so far ?Sawako(Sadako nickname) in Kimi Ni Todoke It took me almost an hour :p
General dramas questions: 1)When did you started watching asian dramas? At a very very young age 2)Why did you started watching asian dramas? It was on TV, lol. 3)What was your first drama(s)? Huan zhu ge ge, love 2000, mara clara 4)How many dramas have you seen so far? too many to count! 5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas? Japanese mostly, though I have favourites in most languages. 6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time? Japanese: Soredemo Ikite Yuku, Love Revolution, Byakuyakou Chinese: Romance in the Rain, Condor Heroes Trilogy, Huan zhu gege Bollywood: Kabhi Kushi Kabhie Gham Korean: Capital Scandal, Kim Sam Soon Filipino: Maging Sino Ka Man, Ikaw Ang Lahat Sa Akin 7)What are the genres that you like to watch? Tragedy, Romance 8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it? Too many 9)What's the drama that you regret watching the most? Goong 10)An old drama that you liked watching it? Love Revolution is really really old (2001) 11)What's the drama that left a bad impression within you? Last Friends 12)A currently airing drama that you're loving? None at the moment 13)An upcoming drama that you're excited about? None at the moment Specific Dramas questions: 1)What's your favorite korean drama(s)? Capital Scandal 2)What's your favorite japanese drama(s)? Soredemo Ikite Yuku 3)What's your favorite taiwanese drama(s)? N.A. 4)What's your favorite chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)? Romance in the rain 5)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)? Kim Sam Soon 6)What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)? N.A. 7)What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)? Byakuyakou 8)What's your favorite family drama (s)? 14 sai no haha 9)What's your favorite historical drama(s)? Ohisama, huan zhu ge ge, hwang jin yi 10)What's your favorite school drama(s)? yankee-kun to megane-chan 11)What's your favorite melodrama(s)? most of the aforementioned dramas are melodramatic P.S :The "What's your favorite" questions are set up in order to make it up for the favorite dramas that we couldn't place in our favorite list (just saying) so you can add other genres if you want. Movies: 1)How many movies have you seen so far? too many! 2)What's your favorite movie of all times? star wars original trilogy, akira kurosawa movies, the face of another, woman in the dunes, shawshank redemption, before sunrise/sunset 3)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies? Japanese mostly 4)What are the genres of movies do you watch? I'm open to any genre actually 5)What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far? Mind Game 6)What's the funniest movie you've seen so far? Napoleon Dynamite 7)What's the saddest movie you've seen so far? Hara-Kiri 8)What's the scariest movie you've seen so far? Ju-on P.S : You can add other genres if you want. Actors/Actresses: 1)Who is the first asian actor or actress that you knew? Can't remember anymore 2)Who's your favorite actor/actress? Ueno Juri, Eita, Yamada Takayuki, Aoi Yuu, Shahrukh Khan, Kajol, Kang Ji-hwan, Ha Ji-Won, Hyun Bin, Bea Alonzo, John Lloyd Cruz 3)Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look? Fukuda Mayuko, Shida Mirai 4)Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress? Bruce Lee, lol. 5)Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character? Eita, Yamada Takayuki 6)Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most? Kuroki Meisa 7)Who is the actor/actress that moves you? Eita, Yamada Takayuki, Kang Ji-hwan Characters: 1)Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far? Yukiho from Byakuyakou 2)Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far? Sun Woo Wan from Capital Scandal 3)Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far? The guy from My Sassy Girl 4)Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far ? The guy from My Sassy Girl 5)Who is the most evil character that you've seen so far? Couple from Byakuyakou 6)Who is the weirdest character that you've seen so far? Girl from Rainbow song 7)Who is the most innocent character that you've seen so far? No one comes to mind

1)When did you started watching asian dramas? I watched few dramas when i was young but i became addicted back in 2010.
2)Why did you started watching asian dramas? It was a bad period in my life so i wanted to find something that can keep me busy while entertaining me and so it started.
3)What was your first drama(s)? My name is Kim Sam Soon, Sorry I love You, Sad Love Song, Sweet 18, Autumn's Tale.
4)How many dramas have you seen so far? According to MDL: 203
5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas? Japanese but i don't mind others and lately i watch more koreans.
6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time? Liar Game, Secret Garden and Hana Kimi i think.
7)What are the genres that you like to watch? Anything as long as it have an interesting storyline, i like action, suspense and mystery dramas the most i think.
8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it? Hana Kimi, Secret Garden, Kurosagi and lately The Bridal Mask.
9)What's the drama that you regret watching the most? Zettai Kareshi, Fashion King, Big and Time Slip Dr. Jin.
10)An old drama that you liked watching it? My Bratty Princess and Hua Mulan.
11)What's the drama that left a bad impression within you? Many ! Let's mention Big, Love Rain, The Rooftop Prince, Zettai Kareshi and Fashion King.
12)A currently airing drama that you're loving? Arang and The Magistrate and lately Faith.
13)An upcomming drama that you're excited about? City Conquest and IRIS 2

1)What's your favorite korean drama(s)? Secret Garden, City Hunter and the Bridal Mask.
2)What's your favorite japanese drama(s)? Liar Game, Hana Kimi and Kurosagi
3)What's your favorite taiwanese drama(s)? Autumn's Concerto, It Started with a Kiss and They Kiss again.
4)What's your favorite chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)? My Bratty Princess and Hua Mulan.
5)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)? Secret Garden, Love Shuffle, Autumn's Concerto, It Started with a Kiss, You're Beautiful and My GF is a Gumiho.
6)What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)? City Hunter, The Bride Mask, Black and White and IRIS.
7)What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)? Liar Game and Vampire Prosecutor.
8)What's your favorite family drama (s)? Stars Falling From the Sky.
9)What's your favorite historical drama(s)? Sungkyunkwan Scandal, Hua Mulan, My Bratty Princess and another drama that i can't recall its title.
10)What's your favorite school drama(s)? Hana Kimi, Gokusen 2 and Yankee-kun to Megane-chan.
11)What's your favorite melodrama(s)? Sad Love Song and Sorry I love You.

Movies:

1)How many movies have you seen so far? According to MDL 138 but it's more than that since there are many Wuxia movies that i haven't added yet.
2)What's your favorite movie of all times? I don't have one.
3)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies?Japanese, Chinese and Hong Kong Movies but i watch anything.
4)What are the genres of movies do you watch? Horror, Action, Wuxia and even Mystery and rom-coms
5)What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far? I don't think it's in MDL's database, it's an old japanese horror movie called "House", it was really weird.
6)What's the funniest movie you've seen so far? I can't recall but maybe My GF is an Agent.
7)What's the saddest movie you've seen so far? Maybe Tada, Kimi Wo Aishiteru
8)What's the scariest movie you've seen so far? Horror movies don't scare me but if you're asking what are the best horror movies you've seen so far, i would say One missing call, The Grudge, the ring and House.

Actors/Actresses:

1)Who is the first asian actor or actress that you knew? Hyun Bin, Yamapi, Oguri Shun Chan Jackie and Li Jet
2)Who's your favorite actor/actress? Yamapi, Lee Jun Ki and Oguri Shun.
3)Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look? Akanishi Jun and Kamenashi Kazuya
4)Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress? Li jet.
5)Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character? Matsuda Shota, Lee Jun Ki, Ha Ji Won and Kang Dong Won.
6)Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most? The actress that played Jan Di in BOF
7)Who is the actor/actress that moves you? Lee Jun Ki and Kang Dong Won.

Characters:

1)Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far? This is hard but let's say Akiyama-san in Liar Game, Sad eyes from Duelist and Lee Kang To from Bridal Mask.
2)Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far? Nakatsu from Hana Kimi
3)Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far? This is hard too but i think it goes to Kim Boong Do and Choi Hee Jin from Queen In Hyun's man.
4)Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far ? I think that goes to the majority of korean rom-com lead females but i think it would be Go Mi Nam from You're Beautiful.
5)Who is the most evil character that you've seen so far? Shunji from The Bridal Mask, that was a great evil character and recently the evil characters in Faith are good too.
6)Who is the weirdest character that you've seen so far? Katsuragi Toshio from Kurosagi
7)Who is the most innocent character that you've seen so far ? Sawako Kuronuma and Kazehaya Shouta from Kimi Ni Todoke.

Wow, it took me a loong time to answer those quetions, Phew !

1)When did you start watching asian dramas? I watched some when I was younger but became addicted after trying a few Jdramas just to learn the language.
2)Why did you start watching asian dramas? Mostly to learn the language which I fell in love with because of a certain song from an anime.
3)What was your first drama(s)? When I was younger, Shomuni and GTO. But when I tried watching to fall in love more with Japanese was HanaKimi.
4)How many dramas have you seen so far? 100+ I guess.
5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas? Haha, isn't it obvious? Japanese.
6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time?Love Revolution
7)What are the genres that you like to watch?Mystery, detective, psychology, romantic comedy, josei
8)Which dramas are you obsessed over? Right now, Kekkon Shinai
9)What's the drama that you regret watching the most? I must've dropped and forgotten the titles of the worst by now. But what I can recall are Lovely Complex, HanaKimi and Mei-chan no Shitsuji
10)An old drama that you liked watching? Love Revolution?
11)Which dramas left bad impressions on you? Definitely Lovely Complex.
12)A currently airing drama that you're loving? Kekkon Shinai
13)An upcoming drama that you're excited about? None.

1)What's your favorite korean drama(s)? Lie To Me and Creating Destiny
2)What's your favorite japanese drama(s)? Wayy too many to mention! Among which are, Liar Game, BOSS, Love Revolution.
3)What's your favorite taiwanese drama(s)? State of Divinity 2000
4)What's your favorite chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)? Journey to The West
5)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)? Love Shuffle, Love Revolution, Zettai Kareshi and Majo no Jouken.
6)What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)? Liar Game, Security Police, Mou Yuukai Nante Shinai
7)What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)? BOSS, Galileo, Keizoku 2: SPEC
8)What's your favorite family drama (s)? Ryuusei no Kizuna? Though it's probably more of mystery.
9)What's your favorite historical drama(s)? None. They're usually too long, I don't think I really watch any.
10)What's your favorite school drama(s)? Joou no Kyoshitsu (The Queen 's Classroom)
11)What's your favorite melodrama(s)? Liar Game?

Movies:

1)How many movies have you seen so far? Just now they reached 40 on MDL! :)
2)What's your favorite movie of all times? Confessions
3)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies? Japanese
4)What are the genres of movies do you watch? Same genre as the dramas
5)What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far? Watched them halfway, can't remember their titles.
6)What's the funniest movie you've seen so far? None that I recall.
7)What's the saddest movie you've seen so far? Maybe Bodyguards and Assassins
8)What's the scariest movie you've seen so far? Ju-On 2

Actors/Actresses:

1)Who is the first asian actor or actress that you knew? Richie Ren?
2)Who's your favorite actor/actress? Fujiki Naohito, Takizawa Hideaki, Toda Erika, Amami Yuki and Matsuzaka Tori
3)Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguished look? Matsuda Shota, Matsuzaka Tori, Kuroki Meisa
4)Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress? Sammo Hung?
5)Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character? Amami Yuki
6)Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most? Takei Emi and Eikura Nana
7)Who is the actor/actress that moves you? Fujiki Naohito

Characters:

1)Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far? Akiyama Shinichi of Liar Game
2)Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far? Nakatsu Shuichi of HanaKimi, the only reason I completed the series.
3)Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far? Probably Suga Eiichiro of Love Revolution, by my definition of romantic.
4)Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far? Ugh, way too many, but for whatever reason, they're usually played by Eikura Nana. -_-
5)Who is the most evil character that you've seen so far? Perhaps Moriguchi Yuko of COnfessions.
6)Who is the weirdest character that you've seen so far? Hm? None off the top of my head.
7)Who is the most innocent character that you've seen so far ? Kanzaki Nao of Liar Game.
General dramas questions: 1)When did you started watching asian dramas? I think sometime in 2010 2)Why did you started watching asian dramas? I started watching Korean dramas beacause I loved anime which is the reason why I watched the drama version of Hana Yori Dango / Boys Over Flowers 3)What was your first drama(s)? I think it was Boys Over Flowers or Goong 4)How many dramas have you seen so far? 122 I think...... 5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas? I like Korean and Japanese dramas becuase the acting and storyline is fresh and Interesting. J-dramas either makes me LOL or cry :P 6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time? Ugh That's a hard one... Secret Garden, Reply 1997King 2 Hearts, The Princess' Man, 1 Litres of Tears, Bridal Mask, Queen In Hyun's Man, Dream High, all Lee Seung Ki dramas, City Hunter, Hana Yori Dango, Liar Game, Autumn's COncerto, TMTETS, Innocent Man, Sungkyunkwan Scandal, Personal Taste, Iljimae, Arang and the Magistrate,Rich Man Poor Woman and Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge, It Started With a Kiss...Flower Boy Ramyun Shop :) 7)What are the genres that you like to watch? I love Rom-coms and mystery...not really mystery but something like Liar Game...I also like Time travel dramas and Sae-guks aka Historicals...melo drama are fine too or Gender Benders :P 8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it? I loved 49 Days and TMTETS so much ...I didn't like historicals at all before.... 9)What's the drama that you regret watching the most? Love Buffet...it's a terrible T-drama watched it because it was based on a manga 10)An old drama that you liked watching it? Full House! I love Rain in it :) 11)What's the drama that left a bad impression within you? I didn't like Witch Yoo Hee.... 12)A currently airing drama that you're loving? Missing You starring Yoochun and the kids from Ma Boy and TMTETS! 13)An upcomming drama that you're excited about? City Conquest starring Kim Hyung Joong sounds good like City Hunter! Specific Dramas questions: 1)What's your favorite korean drama(s)?Too much to name 2)What's your favorite japanese drama(s)? 1 Litres of tears, Ouran HSHC,Hana Kimi Nodame Cantibile, Koizora and Gokusen 3)What's your favorite taiwanese drama(s)? Devil Beside You, Autumn's Concerto and Hi My Sweetheart 4)What's your favorite chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)? Don't know 5)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)? Flower Boy Ramyun Shop, A Gentleman's Dignity and You're Beautiful 6)What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)? don't know 7)What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)? Arang and the Magistrate, Liar Game and Bloody Monday 8)What's your favorite family drama (s)? Stars Falling from the Sky 9)What's your favorite historical drama(s)? The Princess' Man and The Moon That Embraces the Sun 10)What's your favorite school drama(s)? Dream High, Shut Up Flower Boy Band 11)What's your favorite melodrama(s)?Innocent Man, Missing You...49 Days? 12) Favorite Fantasy drama? My GF is a Gumiho Movies: 1)How many movies have you seen so far? don't know 30 something 2)What's your favorite movie of all times? Classic 3)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies? Korean 4)What are the genres of movies do you watch? Rom-com tragedy 5)What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far? My Sassy Girl 6)What's the funniest movie you've seen so far? My Sassy Girl 7)What's the saddest movie you've seen so far? Classic,The Crucible 8)What's the scariest movie you've seen so far? The Crucible and Chilling Romance Actors/Actresses: 1)Who is the first asian actor or actress that you knew? Lee Min Ho, Kim Bum, Ha Ji Won 2)Who's your favorite actor/actress? Lee Seung Ki, Ha Ji Won, Moon Chae Won, Park Shi Hoo, Joo Won, Song Joong Ki, Yoochun, Kim Bum 4)Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress? Lee Jun Ki 5)Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character? Ha Ji Won 6)Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most? Han Ga In 7)Who is the actor/actress that moves you? Lee Seung Ki, Kim Soo Hyun, Jug Il Woo, Ha Ji Won, Moon Chae Won, Yoo In Na Characters: 1)Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far? Gil Ra Im from Secret Garden 2)Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far? almost the whole cast in Ouran High School Host Club 3)Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far? all of Lee Min Ho, Jang Geun SUk and Lee Seung Ki's characters 4)Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far ? Sang Tae in May Queen -___- 5)Who is the most evil character that you've seen so far? Plastic mom in Arang...Um many evil moms and girl love triangles, Kimura SHunji 6)Who is the weirdest character that you've seen so far? Aura Boy in Hana Kimi 7)Who is the most innocent character that you've seen so far ? don't know... 8. Most Annoying? Alot of Yoon Eun Hye's Character and Oh Ha Ni in playful Kiss

1)When did you started watching asian dramas? Since Meteor Garden came out.
2)Why did you started watching asian dramas? Because im a hopeless romantic person, so i think, it fits my taste.
3)What was your first drama(s)? Meteor Garden.
4)How many dramas have you seen so far? 90+ i guess.
5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas? Korean, Japanese then Taiwanese.
6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time? Too many to mention, but Stairway to Heaven is on of my top list.
7)What are the genres that you like to watch? As of now, Im starting to like, Historical love stories.
8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it? It started with a kiss & They kissed again.
9)What's the drama that you regret watching the most? The Greatest Love, so far.
10)An old drama that you liked watching it? Endless Love: Winter Sonata.
11)What's the drama that left a bad impression within you? Yankee-Kun to Megane-chan.
12)A currently airing drama that you're loving? The innocent man.
13)An upcomming drama that you're excited about? Iris 2.

1)What's your favorite korean drama(s)? Fullhouse, Queen Inhyun's man, Moon Embraces the sun, Secret Garden, Boys over flower etc.
2)What's your favorite japanese drama(s)? Koizora & Hana yori dango.
3)What's your favorite taiwanese drama(s)? ISWAK and Devil beside you.
4)What's your favorite chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)? Return of the condor heroes ONLY.
5)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)? My Girlfriend is a gumiho, Lie to me, Delightful Girl: Choonhyang etc.
6)What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)? City hunter & IRIS.
7)What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)? None.
8)What's your favorite family drama (s)? One litre of tears.
9)What's your favorite historical drama(s)? Queen Inhyun's man & The moon that embraces the sun.
10)What's your favorite school drama(s)? Gokusen 1, 2 & 3.
11)What's your favorite melodrama(s)? Autumn tale, Love story in harvard & Spring Waltz.

Movies:

1)How many movies have you seen so far? 60+
2)What's your favorite movie of all times? Kimi ni todoke.
3)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies? Japanese movie.
4)What are the genres of movies do you watch? Horror and Romance.
5)What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far? Tattoo.
6)What's the funniest movie you've seen so far? High School Debut.
7)What's the saddest movie you've seen so far? Koizora.
8)What's the scariest movie you've seen so far? The ring & The Grudge.

Actors/Actresses:

1)Who is the first asian actor or actress that you knew? Barbie xu & Vic Zhou.
2)Who's your favorite actor/actress? Yoon eun hye & Lee min ho.
3)Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look? Gong hyo jin. :/
4)Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress? Lee jun ki & Ha ji won.
5)Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character? Kim sang joong.
6)Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most? Oh hani of playful kiss, i dont bother to know her name.
7)Who is the actor/actress that moves you? Ji hyun woo (Queen Inhyun's man), Kim soo hyun (Moon embr. the sun), Koji Seto (koizora) & Sawajiri Erika (One litre of tears).

Characters:

1)Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far? Yang Guo. return of the condor heroes.
2)Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far? Yun Xiang qin. ISWAK & They kissed again.
3)Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far? Geum jan di & Gu jun pyo. Boys over flowers.
4)Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far ? Gyun woo. My Sassy girl (movie).
5)Who is the most evil character that you've seen so far? Kim bung goo. King2Hearts.
6)Who is the weirdest character that you've seen so far? Nakahara Sunako ~ i smile everytime i remembered her. XD Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge.
7)Who is the most innocent character that you've seen so far ? Makino Tsukushi. Hana yori dango.