General dramas questions: 1)When did you started watching asian dramas? 2010 2)Why did you started watching asian dramas? I was trying to watch the anime version of BOF, but found the drama version instead. 3)What was your first drama(s)? BOF + IRIS 4)How many dramas have you seen so far? 80+? haven't really counted, but check my list! 5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas? Korean 6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time? IRIS, Secret Garden, Gaksital, Innocent Man, Summer Bubbles, Autumn Concerto 7)What are the genres that you like to watch? Romcom + Melo 8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it? Gaksital 9)What's the drama that you regret watching the most? Full House 10)An old drama that you liked watching it? Lovers 11)What's the drama that left a bad impression within you? Stairway to Heaven 12)A currently airing drama that you're loving? Innocent Man 13)An upcomming drama that you're excited about? The Winter Wind Blows Specific Dramas questions: 1)What's your favorite korean drama(s)? IRIS, Secret Garden, Gaksital, Innocent Man 2)What's your favorite japanese drama(s)? Nobuta Wo Produce 3)What's your favorite taiwanese drama(s)? Summer Bubbles, Autumn's concerto 4)What's your favorite chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)? Jade Palace 5)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)? My Girl 6)What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)? IRIS / Time Between Dog and Wolf 7)What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)? Mawang 8)What's your favorite family drama (s)? New Tales of Gisaeng 9)What's your favorite historical drama(s)? Gaksital 10)What's your favorite school drama(s)? Nobuta Wo Produce 11)What's your favorite melodrama(s)? Innocent Man P.S :The "What's your favorite" questions are set up in order to make it up for the favorite dramas that we couldn't place in our favorite list (just saying) so you can add other genres if you want. Movies: 1)How many movies have you seen so far? too many to count! 2)What's your favorite movie of all times? Ahjussi 3)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies? Korean 4)What are the genres of movies do you watch? Action or Romcom 5)What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far? none 6)What's the funniest movie you've seen so far? Quick 7)What's the saddest movie you've seen so far? I saw the Devil 8)What's the scariest movie you've seen so far? Chilling Romance P.S : You can add other genres if you want. Actors/Actresses: 1)Who is the first asian actor or actress that you knew? Lee Min Ho 2)Who's your favorite actor/actress? Joo won& Shin min ah 3)Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look? Hyun Bin 4)Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress? Won bin 5)Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character? Shin min ah 6)Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most? Yoon Eun-hye 7)Who is the actor/actress that moves you? Joo won Characters: 1)Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far? Kang-to in Gaksital 2)Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far? Lee dong wook in My girl 3)Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far? Damo in New Tales 4)Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far ? Go mi Nam in You're Beautiful 5)Who is the most evil character that you've seen so far? Manse in Five Fingers 6)Who is the weirdest character that you've seen so far? that secondary OTP in New tales 7)Who is the most innocent character that you've seen so far ? GO MI NAM. OMG
1)When did you started watching asian dramas? in elementary school, a Tdrama
2)Why did you started watching asian dramas? the story's good and the actors are good looking
3)What was your first drama(s)? forgot the title
4)How many dramas have you seen so far?about 30
5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas?1.korean , 2.japanese, 3.taiwanese
6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time?Rooftop Prince
7)What are the genres that you like to watch? RomCom
8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it?Rooftop Prince
9)What's the drama that you regret watching the most? Something happened in Bali
10)An old drama that you liked watching it? autumn tale
11)What's the drama that left a bad impression within you?something happened in Bali
12)A currently airing drama that you're loving? don't really know yet
13)An upcomming drama that you're excited about?flower boy next door

Specific Dramas questions:

1)What's your favorite korean drama(s)?Rooftop Prince
2)What's your favorite japanese drama(s)?Hana Yori Dango
3)What's your favorite taiwanese drama(s)?Skip Beat
4)What's your favorite chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)?don't like both
5)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)?(again) Rooftop Prince
6)What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)? never watch that genre
7)What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)?never watch that genre
8)What's your favorite family drama (s)? never watch any of it :(
9)What's your favorite historical drama(s)?queen Seon Duk
10)What's your favorite school drama(s)? Hana Yori Dango
11)What's your favorite melodrama(s)? autumn tale

Movies:

1)How many movies have you seen so far? maybe 4?
2)What's your favorite movie of all times? 200 pounds beauty
3)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies?K, J, T
4)What are the genres of movies do you watch?anyting
5)What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far?sex is zero?
6)What's the funniest movie you've seen so far?so far? aaaa i really don't know any!
7)What's the saddest movie you've seen so far?a moment to remember
8)What's the scariest movie you've seen so far?the ring? i don't like scary thing

Actors/Actresses:

1)Who is the first asian actor or actress that you knew? Won Bin/son Hye Gyo
2)Who's your favorite actor/actress? Park Yochun/ yoon eun hye
3)Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look?
4)Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress?
5)Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character?matsumoto jun
6)Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most?sorry, i don't like Jackie Chan
7)Who is the actor/actress that moves you?

Characters:

1)Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far? Lady Mi Shil in Queen Seon Duk
2)Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far?J4 in Rooftop Prince
3)Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far?Kim Joo Won in Secret Garden
4)Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far ?Lim Chang Jung in Sex is Zero
5)Who is the most evil character that you've seen so far?Lady Mi Shil in Queen Seon Duk
6)Who is the weirdest character that you've seen so far? don't have any answer
7)Who is the most innocent character that you've seen so far ?Eun Gyoul in to the beautiful you
General dramas questions:

1)When did you started watching asian dramas? In October or November of 2006.
2)Why did you started watching asian dramas? I was looking for clips of the movie Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (Disney Cartoon Version) on YouTube, but instead I found page after page of Snow White/Taste Sweet Love. I was really bored, so I decided to check it out. After that, it was at least 3 months of nonstop drama watching.
3)What was your first drama(s)? First Korean Drama: Snow White. First Japanese Drama: Hana Yori Dango. First Taiwanese Drama: Meteor Garden.
4)How many dramas have you seen so far? According to MDL, 90; but 2 of those are specials... so really 88, heh.
5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas? Korean Dramas are my favorite to watch with Japanese Dramas being a close second. It really depends on my mood. I've kind of given up on Taiwanese Dramas...
6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time? I have a lot of favorites, but my #1 favorite is Long Vacation.
7)What are the genres that you like to watch? Pretty much anything except for horror.
8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it? Lots... but Gaksital has been my most recent obsession. I'm STILL going through withdrawals...
9)What's the drama that you regret watching the most? Miss No Good and Starlit. Complete waste of time. I must've been bored out of my mind to finish those...
10)An old drama that you liked watching it? Long Vacation.
11)What's the drama that left a bad impression within you? Miss No Good... and a lot of other Tdramas, which is probably why I hardly ever watch Taiwanese Dramas anymore.
12)A currently airing drama that you're loving? I'm not watching any dramas that are currently airing. I usually wait until after a drama has finished airing before watching it.
13)An upcoming drama that you're excited about? Flower Boy Next Door!! I really hope it turns out to be as enjoyable as I think it will.

1)What's your favorite korean drama(s)? There's a lot, but my overall favorite is probably Coffee Prince.
2)What's your favorite japanese drama(s)? Again, there's a lot... but Long Vacation is my favorite.
3)What's your favorite taiwanese drama(s)? MARS is probably my favorite.
4)What's your favorite chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)? I've yet to watch any.
5)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)? My Girlfriend is a Gumiho.
6)What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)? City Hunter and Gaksital. Both are very similar, yet very different... and I still don't know which one I like better.
7)What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)? Byakuyako and Ryusei No Kizuna.
8)What's your favorite family drama (s)? Shining Inheritance.
9)What's your favorite historical drama(s)? The Princess' Man.
10)What's your favorite school drama(s)? Hanazakari no Kimitachi e (2007 version), Nodame Cantabile, and Orange Days.
11)What's your favorite melodrama(s)? One Million Stars Falling from the Sky (does that count?).

Movies:

1)How many movies have you seen so far? Not very many... 8?
2)What's your favorite movie of all times? Out of the very few that I've seen, Battle Royale.
3)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies? Haven't seen enough of each to really know.
4)What are the genres of movies do you watch? Anything except horror.
5)What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far? Eh, they were all pretty decent, heh.
6)What's the funniest movie you've seen so far? Probably My Sassy Girl. I dunno.
7)What's the saddest movie you've seen so far? Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon made me tear up a bit.
8)What's the scariest movie you've seen so far? The Man From Nowhere. It was very good though.

Actors/Actresses:

1)Who is the first asian actor or actress that you knew? Rain.
2)Who's your favorite actor/actress? Favorite actor at the moment: Joo Won. Favorite actress at the moment: Shin Min Ah.
3)Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look? Yamamoto Yusuke.
4)Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress? Lee Jun Ki.
5)Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character? Kim Sun Ah.
6)Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most? Ito Hideaki and Koo Hye Sun.
7)Who is the actor/actress that moves you? Yamada Takayuki, Joo Won, Moon Chae Won, and Ninomiya Kazunari.

Characters:

1)Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far? Lee Se Ryung's strength in The Princess' Man was admirable. Yeah, maybe she's not the strongest physically, but she's pretty damn brave.
2)Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far? Nakatsu from Hana Kimi (2007 version)! :)
3)Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far? Choi Han Gyul from Coffee Prince and Kim Boong Do from Queen In Hyun's Man.
4)Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far? Jiang Xiao Hua from Miss No Good.
5)Who is the most evil character that you've seen so far? Mom from Arang and the Magistrate is pretty evil. She looks freaky too...
6)Who is the weirdest character that you've seen so far? I guess Oscar from Hana Kimi, but I love him for his weirdness. :D
7)Who is the most innocent character that you've seen so far? Probably Seon Hwa from Gaksital.

Just adding this for the heck of it...

Favorite character(s): Mi Ho from My Girlfriend is a Gumiho and Gu Yong Ha from Sungkyunkwan Scandal.

1)When did you started watching asian dramas? 2003 (Meteor Garden) i was only in grade 3 back then .. but i became addicted just 3 years ago :)
2)Why did you started watching asian dramas? here on philippines, a lot of asian dramas aired on local channels but i don't really focused on then until i watched SMILE YOU .. I want to watch it again so i searched it here in the internet .. while searching, i saw hana kimi (Japanese version) then .. yeah ! I loved how they make me laugh, cry and thrilled !!
3)What was your first drama(s)? The Legendary Siblings 2 (Tdrama) .. Hana Kimi (Jdrama) .. Memories in Bali, Save the Last Dance for Me (Kdrama) ~both aired at the same time in the philippines~
4)How many dramas have you seen so far? almost 200 ..
5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas? Japanese Dramas !! The BEST !! ♥
6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time? i have lots of favorite dramas, specially Jdramas .. Nobuta Wo Produce (Jdrama)
7)What are the genres that you like to watch? detective, mystery, suspense, thriller, sci-fi ..

8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it? LOTS !!
9)What's the drama that you regret watching the most? The world they live in, Midas (Kdrama) .. They kiss again (Tdrama)
10)An old drama that you liked watching it? Long Love Letter, Itazura na Kiss, Ikebukuro West Gate Park and GTO (Jdrama) (:
11)What's the drama that left a bad impression within you? The World they Live in .. LOTS !!
12)A currently airing drama that you're loving? I'm not watching Currently airing dramas .. I wait them to finished airing before watching ..
13)An upcomming drama that you're excited about? Switch Girl 2 (Jdrama), Cheongdamdong Alice (Kdrama) .. Kyo, Koi wo Hajimemasu, Brain Man & Joker Game (Jmovie)

1)What's your favorite korean drama(s)? Smile you :))
2)What's your favorite japanese drama(s)? LOtS !! i marked almost every jdramas i've watched as my favorite !!
3)What's your favorite taiwanese drama(s)? Meteor Garden, Love at First Fight & The Legendary Siblings 2
4)What's your favorite chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)? I've never seen any chinese or Hongkong dramas
5)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)? Zenkai girl, Hana yori dango, Hana kimi, Itazura na kiss (Jdrama) .. My Girlfriend is a Gumiho, Protect the Boss, Smile you, playful kiss(Kdrama) .. Love at First Fight (Tdrama)
6)What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)? Gokusen, Akibahara@deep, Tokyo DOGS, Bloody monday 1&2, Karei naru Spy, Yokai Ningen Bem (Jdrama) .. Love at First Fight (tdrama) .. Time Between Dog and Wolf (Kdrama)
7)What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)? MR. BRAIN,The Quiz Show 1&2, Orthros no Inu, Galileo, Meitantei Conan, Puzzle, Tantei Gakuen Q, Hidarime Tantei EYE, Nazotoki wa Dinner no Ato de, Trick, One Million Stars Falling from the Sky (Jdrama)
8)What's your favorite family drama (s)? 11nin mo iru!, Umareru, Lunch Queen, 14 Sai No Hana (Jdrama)
9)What's your favorite historical drama(s)? Queen Seon Deok (Kdrama)
10)What's your favorite school drama(s)? Nobuta Wo Produce, Great Teacher Onizuka, Gokusen, Dragon Zakura, My Boss, My Hero, Ouran High School Host Club, HAMMER SESSION! (Jdrama)
11)What's your favorite melodrama(s)? Innocent Man, King2Hearts (Kdrama)
12)What's your favorite time slip drama(s)? Long Love Letter (Jdrama), Rooftop prince (Kdrama)
13)What's your favorite saddest drama(s)? Zettai Kareshi (Jdrama)

Movies:

1)How many movies have you seen so far? almost 200
2)What's your favorite movie of all times? Lots of Jmovies
3)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies? JAPANESE MOVIES !!
4)What are the genres of movies do you watch? horror (; .. any genres
5)What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far? The ghost theater (Kmovie)
6)What's the funniest movie you've seen so far? LOTS !!
7)What's the saddest movie you've seen so far? Koizora (Jmovie)
8)What's the scariest movie you've seen so far? LOTS !!

Actors/Actresses:

1)Who is the first asian actor or actress that you knew? Cast of meteor garden (Tdrama)
2)Who's your favorite actor/actress? Kamenashi Kazuya & Arakagi yui
3)Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look? hmmm ...
4)Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress? Jackie Chan and Jet Li
5)Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character? Matsumoto Jun
6)Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most?Park Shin Hye and Kim Nana
7)Who is the actor/actress that moves you? M2M :)

Characters:

1)Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far? Yankumi from Gokusen
2)Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far? Tsukumo Ryusuke from Mr. Brain (Kimura Takuya) and Sakaki Makio from My boss, My hero (Nagase Tomoya)
3)Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far? Eun Si Kyung & Lee Jae Sin in King 2 hearts .. ;)
4)Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far ? dunno ..
5)Who is the most evil character that you've seen so far? Lady Mishil in Queen Seon deok
6)Who is the weirdest character that you've seen so far? Aura Boy in Hana Kimi..
7)Who is the most innocent character that you've seen so far ? Hatanaka Kosaku in One pound no fukuin, Kanzaki Nao in Liar Game

1)When did you started watching asian dramas? 2008/2009
2)Why did you started watching asian dramas? Natural flow from being anime and Jpop obsessed^^
3)What was your first drama(s)? Actually I don't know.... I think that I just watched something after my first encounter with Japanese films (film Nana)
4)How many dramas have you seen so far? According to my C list 64
5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas? I actually like them in order Japanese then Taiwanese then Korean even though my C and Ptw list doesn't look like it^^
6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time?Bloody Monday? Maybe... I am actually not sure myself... xD
7)What are the genres that you like to watch?Crimi, Romance; I like comedy the leastˇ^^
8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it? Bloody Monday - I have seen it 6 times ^^"
9)What's the drama that you regret watching the most? BoF
10)An old drama that you liked watching it? Sorry I love you.. though it's from 2004 does that count as old?
11)What's the drama that left a bad impression within you? Ehh... the ones I dropped... And some other with lowest ratings
12)A currently airing drama that you're loving? Missing you~
13)An upcomming drama that you're excited about? I don't know...

1)What's your favorite korean drama(s)? SUFBB, Sorry I love you
2)What's your favorite japanese drama(s)? Bloody Monday, YNSH, ...
3)What's your favorite taiwanese drama(s)? Autumn's concerto, Smiling pasta, Mars, Devil beside you,..
4)What's your favorite chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)? I think I have never watched one ^^"
5)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)?Protect the boss...
6)What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)?A LOT
7)What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)?Bloody monday? Mr.Brain,Tantei gakuen Q,...
8)What's your favorite family drama (s)? Not sure what to think about under family drama^^
9)What's your favorite historical drama(s)?Warrior Baek Dong Soo
10)What's your favorite school drama(s)?SUFBB,
11)What's your favorite melodrama(s)?Not sure...

Movies:

1)How many movies have you seen so far? 58 according to MDL
2)What's your favorite movie of all times?Ai wa mieru, Beck, Battle Royal, Blind, Hear me, The crucible, Secret, Tayiou no uta, Paradise kiss, Surely someday, Yuuki, The man from nowhere,...
3)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies?Japanese^^
4)What are the genres of movies do you watch? All
5)What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far? Parade (J.), it's good but kinda weird....
6)What's the funniest movie you've seen so far?Not sure,...
7)What's the saddest movie you've seen so far?The Crucible..
8)What's the scariest movie you've seen so far?Aww... Don't know maybe The Crucible too...

Actors/Actresses:

1)Who is the first asian actor or actress that you knew? Not singer turned actor? Haruma Miura.. probably...
2)Who's your favorite actor/actress?For now it's Yoo Seung Ho, Joo Won
3)Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look?I actually don't know what distinguish means and I am too lazy to look it up^^
4)Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress?Won Bin? I have NO idea..-.-
5)Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character?Meolla, Wakarimasen~
6)Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most?Actually... I don't hate anybody..
7)Who is the actor/actress that moves you?I am moved basically by everything...

Characters:

1)Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far? Some martial artist? They are STRONG xD
2)Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far?Don't know...
3)Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far?Nicholas Teo in Smiling pasta
4)Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far ?I don't know a I find a lot of characters stupid...
5)Who is the most evil character that you've seen so far?...
6)Who is the weirdest character that you've seen so far?One character in Parade
7)Who is the most innocent character that you've seen so far ?Some of the little children^^

1)When did you started watching asian dramas? It was 3 years ago
2)Why did you started watching asian dramas? By accident
3)What was your first drama(s)? You're Beautiful, though I have a feeling I watched some jdrama before that
4)How many dramas have you seen so far? Only 43, I have 54 on-hold (I usually get bored halfway through)
5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas? Japanese and Korean
6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time? There's a lot - Hana Kimi, Ouran, Kimi wa Petto etc.
7)What are the genres that you like to watch? Anything that's interesting ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it? MR. BRAIN, Buzzer Beat, Switch Girl!!
9)What's the drama that you regret watching the most? Material Queen (didn't finish, 17/22)
10)An old drama that you liked watching it? Kimi wa Petto
11)What's the drama that left a bad impression within you? Material Queen
12)A currently airing drama that you're loving? Full House TAKE2
13)An upcomming drama that you're excited about? Don't know what's comming ヽ(ー_ー )ノ

1)What's your favorite korean drama(s)? Flower Boy Ramyun Shop
2)What's your favorite japanese drama(s)? Ouran, MR. BRAIN, Switch Girl!!
3)What's your favorite taiwanese drama(s)? Hi My Sweetheart
4)What's your favorite chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)? Haven't watched any
5)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)? Switch Girl!!
6)What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)? Don't know
7)What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)? MR. BRAIN
8)What's your favorite family drama (s)? Not sure if I have watched any
9)What's your favorite historical drama(s)? I don't watch those that much
10)What's your favorite school drama(s)? Gokusen, Hana Kimi, Ouran
11)What's your favorite melodrama(s)? One Million Stars Falling from the Sky (?)

Movies:

1)How many movies have you seen so far? 23
2)What's your favorite movie of all times? Koizora
3)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies? Japanese
4)What are the genres of movies do you watch? Anything that's interesting ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
5)What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far? Umm... Attack on the Pin-Up Boys or My Mighty Princess
6)What's the funniest movie you've seen so far? Not sure
7)What's the saddest movie you've seen so far? Koizora
8)What's the scariest movie you've seen so far? Haven't seen any

Actors/Actresses:

1)Who is the first asian actor or actress that you knew? The first that I knew by name was Matsumoto Jun
2)Who's your favorite actor/actress? Kitagawa Keiko and umm... Kimura Takuya, too many
3)Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look? Gackt and Yamamoto Yusuke
4)Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress? Rain (if he counts)
5)Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character? Gackt, lately Kimura Takuya
6)Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most? hmm...
7)Who is the actor/actress that moves you? Anyone who makes me scream like a crazy fangirl

Characters:

1)Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far? Yankumi from Gokusen
2)Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far? Mr. "Tsukumo, written as 9-10-9 in kanji" from MR. BRAIN
3)Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far? Night Tenjo from Zettai Kareshi
4)Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far? That Wu dude from Material Queen
5)Who is the most evil character that you've seen so far? Every "the other woman" *****
6)Who is the weirdest character that you've seen so far? "Ha~ru~hi~" Tamaki from Ouran
7)Who is the most innocent character that you've seen so far? Kanzaki Nao from LIAR GAME
General dramas questions: 1)When did you started watching asian dramas? 6 years I think? 2)Why did you started watching asian dramas? Found live actions of animes I liked. 3)What was your first drama(s)? Princess Princess D 4)How many dramas have you seen so far? Over 100. 5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas? Japanese Dramas 6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time? Princess Princess D, Gokusen (all of them), A Man's Story, Hana Kimi (2006/7), Coffee Prince, The Legend, The Kingdom of the Winds 7)What are the genres that you like to watch? Comedy, Romance, Suspense, Historical, Youth, Action 8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it? Hana Kimi 9)What's the drama that you regret watching the most? Iljimae (love/hate it made me cry so damn much!) 10)An old drama that you liked watching it? Assorted Gems 11)What's the drama that left a bad impression within you? To the Beautiful You 12)A currently airing drama that you're loving? None. I've dropped a lot this year. 13)An upcomming drama that you're excited about? School (I'm getting into Korean dramas!) Specific Dramas questions: 1)What's your favorite korean drama(s)? A Man's Story, Coffee Prince, Assorted Gems, The Secret Garden and New Tale of Gisaeng 2)What's your favorite japanese drama(s)? Gokusen, Otomen, Here is Greenwood, Rookies, Hana Kimi 3)What's your favorite taiwanese drama(s)? Princess Princess D 4)What's your favorite chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)? The Vigilantes in Masks 5)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)? Hana Kimi 6)What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)? A Man's Story 7)What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)? Perfect Report 8)What's your favorite family drama (s)? Assorted Gems 9)What's your favorite historical drama(s)? The Legend 10)What's your favorite school drama(s)? Gokusen 11)What's your favorite melodrama(s)? Iljimae (seemed melodrama historical to me) P.S :The "What's your favorite" questions are set up in order to make it up for the favorite dramas that we couldn't place in our favorite list (just saying) so you can add other genres if you want. Movies: 1)How many movies have you seen so far? Not many 2)What's your favorite movie of all times? Moon Child, Antique Bakery, Death Note live action series 3)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies? I'm indifferent 4)What are the genres of movies do you watch? Comedy, Romance, Suspense, Action 5)What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far? Ninja Kids (and not in good way...) 6)What's the funniest movie you've seen so far? 700 Days: us vs the Police 7)What's the saddest movie you've seen so far? What Kdrama movie isn't sad? D: 8)What's the scariest movie you've seen so far? I avoid scary. P.S : You can add other genres if you want. Actors/Actresses: 1)Who is the first asian actor or actress that you knew? Gackt 2)Who's your favorite actor/actress? Yusuke Yamamoto, Philip Lee, Kim Jae Wook, Gackt, Nakama Yukie, Kimura Ryo, Emoto tokio, Lee Jae Hyun, Lee Ji Ah, Ahn Min Ah 3)Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look? Yusuke Yamamoto 4)Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress? Jackie Chan 5)Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character? Yusuke Yamamoto 6)Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most? I don't really hate people just their characters XD 7)Who is the actor/actress that moves you? Yusuke Yamamoto, Kimura Ryo, Emoto Tokio they make me cry man. Characters: 1)Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far? Chuh Ro from The Legend 2)Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far? Nakatsu from Hana Kimi 3)Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far? 4)Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far ? Kuma from Gokusen but I love you anyway~ 5)Who is the most evil character that you've seen so far? Do Woo from a Man's Story 6)Who is the weirdest character that you've seen so far? Everyone from Shaken Baby lol what a weird....movie? 7)Who is the most innocent character that you've seen so far? Iljimae guy from Iljimae because even when he goes crazy he still cares. T-T *cries*...

1)When did you started watching asian dramas? I think last year..
2)Why did you started watching asian dramas? I was looking online for SA PILING MO(FILIPINO DRAMA) to rewatch and found kdrama instead. So I click, click and click some more and never stop clicking since then!..hehe
3)What was your first drama(s)? SUMMER SCENT..
4)How many dramas have you seen so far? OHHHHH I think over a hundred
5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas? KDRAMA
6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time? MY GIRL, QUEEN IN HYUN'S MAN, QUE SERA SERA, CITY HALL, MARRY ME MARY, PRINCESS HOUR, NODAME CONTABILLE, DEVIL BESIDE YOU, DOWN WIH LOVE omg the list goes on and on!!
7)What are the genres that you like to watch? bring on ROM-COM
8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it? I wouldnt say obsessed but a bit crazy cos I found myself going back and rewatch just my fav eps on GOONG, BOF, QUEEN IN HYUN'S MAN, LIE TO ME, M,M,M and FULL HOUSE (first one)..
9)What's the drama that you regret watching the most? I regret watching any dramas that is funny in the beginning and drags and sucked after 4 eps, but I found myself finishing it off cos I was curious of the ending.
10)An old drama that you liked watching it? def MY GIRL
11)What's the drama that left a bad impression within you? THE ULTIMATE KPOP SURVIVAL.. omg I hope I have the right title name
12)A currently airing drama that you're loving? Full House 2
13)An upcomming drama that you're excited about? Havent seen anything interesting..

1)What's your favorite korean drama(s)? MY GIRL, QUEEN IN HYUN'S MAN, QUE SERA SERA, PRINCESS HOUR, I AM SAM.
2)What's your favorite japanese drama(s)? NODAME CONTABILLE
3)What's your favorite taiwanese drama(s)? DOWN WITH LOVE, DEVIL BESIDE YOU, EASY FORTUNE HAPPY LIFE
4)What's your favorite chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)? not yet there..
5)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)? All my fav dramas..
6)What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)? LITTLE GIRL K..
7)What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)? none..
8)What's your favorite family drama (s)? GOONG AND IT STARTED WITH A KISS
9)What's your favorite historical drama(s)? PAINTER OF THE WIND
10)What's your favorite school drama(s)? PLAYFUL KISS, GOONG
11)What's your favorite melodrama(s)? ..

Movies:

1)How many movies have you seen so far? LOST COUNT HEHEHE!!
2)What's your favorite movie of all times? I HAVE SO MANY I JUST CANT NAME ONE.. it will be unfair to all my other favourites! hehehehe
3)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies? ALL..
4)What are the genres of movies do you watch? COMEDY THE MOST
5)What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far?
6)What's the funniest movie you've seen so far? ROMANRIC DEBTORS
7)What's the saddest movie you've seen so far? A MOMENT TO REMEMBER
8)What's the scariest movie you've seen so far? The only scary movies I've seen are non-asian

Actors/Actresses:

1)Who is the first asian actor or actress that you knew? SON YE JIN
2)Who's your favorite actor/actress? Moon Geun Young
3)Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look? mmmm Jang Geun Suk and his beautiful smile, Bi Rain with that hard rock sexy body and Lee Min Ho(BOF) smile.
4)Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress? JACKIE CHAN!!
5)Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character? MOON GEUN YOUNG!!
6)Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most? ..Koo Hye Sun- she's so robotic in her acting cant stand her!! there is someone else but I cant seem to rember her name...arrrghh
7)Who is the actor/actress that moves you? ..all my fav actors/actresses

Characters:

1)Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far? Chae Yeon Jin- Mentally and physically strong..
2)Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far? Detective Bang Keuk-Hyun from Romantic Debtors
3)Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far? Gu Jun Pyo
4)Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far ? I dont know maybe one of the villains I hate the most in one of the dramas..(oops cant remember)
5)Who is the most evil character that you've seen so far? Byun Hak Do - Delightful Girl Choon Hyang
6)Who is the weirdest character that you've seen so far? mmmmmm..
7)Who is the most innocent character that you've seen so far ? Gong Gil in The king and the clown.. Love his character.

1)When did you started watching asian dramas? Since 2007
2)Why did you started watching asian dramas? Cuz a friend told me to watch one
3)What was your first drama(s)? Hanazakari no kimitachiE
4)How many dramas have you seen so far? 66 exactly
5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas? Korean dramas
6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time? Boys Before Flowers, My Girlfriend is a Gumiho, Nice Guy, Rooftop Prince, Hanazakari no KimitachiE, Ichi rittoru no namida...
7)What are the genres that you like to watch? Romance & comedy
8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it? Too many haha
9)What's the drama that you regret watching the most? Few of japanese dramas ><
10)An old drama that you liked watching it? Gokusen
11)What's the drama that left a bad impression within you? A love to kill
12)A currently airing drama that you're loving? Missing You
13)An upcomming drama that you're excited about? King Of Dramas

1)What's your favorite korean drama(s)? My Girlfriend is a gumiho, Boys Before Flowers, Rooftop Prince, Nice Guy & The Moon that embraces the sun
2)What's your favorite japanese drama(s)? Hanazakari no KimitachiE & Ichi rittoru no namida
3)What's your favorite taiwanese drama(s)? Devil Beside You & Skip Beat
4)What's your favorite chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)? Any
5)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)? Too many
6)What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)? Don't know
7)What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)? Arang and the magistrate & Tantei Gakuen Q
8)What's your favorite family drama (s)? Coffee Prince
9)What's your favorite historical drama(s)? The moon that embraces the sun & Rooftop Prince
10)What's your favorite school drama(s)? Hana Kimi & Dream High & Dragon Zakura
11)What's your favorite melodrama(s)? Nice Guy

Movies:

1)How many movies have you seen so far? 42
2)What's your favorite movie of all times? Sunny & Hello Ghost
3)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies? Korean movies
4)What are the genres of movies do you watch? Comedy
5)What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far? Oresama
6)What's the funniest movie you've seen so far? Attack on the Pin-Up Boys & Speedy Scandal
7)What's the saddest movie you've seen so far? Koizora, Into the fire & Babo : Miracle of a Giving Fool
8)What's the scariest movie you've seen so far? 4th Period Murder Mystery

Actors/Actresses:

1)Who is the first asian actor or actress that you knew? Jackie Chan ofc but well... Oguri Shun
2)Who's your favorite actor/actress? Song JoongKi & Shin MinAh
3)Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look? Junki
4)Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress? Lee Junki
5)Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character? Song Joongki
6)Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most? Don't know
7)Who is the actor/actress that moves you? Kim Kibum

Characters:

1)Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far? Kang Maru in Nice Guy
2)Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far? Nakatsu in Hana Kimi
3)Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far? Eundong in I Love Lee TaeRi
4)Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far ? Too many
5)Who is the most evil character that you've seen so far? Taemu from Rooftop Prince
6)Who is the weirdest character that you've seen so far? Rui from Hana Yori Dango
7)Who is the most innocent character that you've seen so far ? Wol/ Yeon Woo from The moon that embraces the sun & MiHo in My girlfriend is a gumiho

1)When did you started watching asian dramas? I started watching dramas last February

2)Why did you started watching asian dramas? I discoverd Boys Over FLowers on Netflix and since I already loved the anime and manga I decided to check it out

3)What was your first drama(s)? Boys Over Flowers

4)How many dramas have you seen so far? Completed: 51, Working on: 45

5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas? I love all types of dramas but so far I do prefer Korean and Japanese dramas

6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time? The Princess' Man, Secret Garden, Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge, Coffee Prince, Meteor Garden

7)What are the genres that you like to watch? I really like all types of genres but my favorites would be romance, melodrama, family, school, horror, action, mystery, fantasy

8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it? Secret Garden was the first drama I really starting obsessing over and it was the 2nd drama that I watched. The actors were amazing, the storyline was awesome and the leads shared outrageous chemistry.

9)What's the drama that you regret watching the most? Devil Beside You and it drives me insane how many people love it. I am forcing myself through it but it's quite a painful experience. Rainie Yang's acting grates on my nerves like no other. I will finish it but it is definitely the worst drama I have ever watched.

10)An old drama that you liked watching it? I actually really like most of the older dramas that I watch-right now I'm watching Beautiful Days and Majo no Jouken

11)What's the drama that left a bad impression within you? Devil Beside Me, Panda and Hedgehog, Delightful Girl Choon Hyang

12)A currently airing drama that you're loving? Cheongdamdong Alice and Missing You

13)An upcomming drama that you're excited about?Flower Boy Next Door, City Conquest, Guga Medical Book, I Love You Ajhusshi, That Winter the Wind Blows

1)What's your favorite korean drama(s)? The Princess' Man

2)What's your favorite japanese drama(s)? Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge

3)What's your favorite taiwanese drama(s)? Meteor Garden

4)What's your favorite chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)? Holy Pearl

5)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)?Secret Garden, My Name is Kim Sam
Soon, Wild Romance, Full House, Couple or Trouble, My Girfriemd is a Gumiho, Meteor Garden, Reply 1997

6)What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)? Faith, Bridal Mask, The Princess' Man

7)What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)?Arang and the Magistrate, City Hunter

8)What's your favorite family drama (s)? Unexpected You

9)What's your favorite historical drama(s)? The princess' Man

10)What's your favorite school drama(s)? Hana Kimi

11)What's your favorite melodrama(s)? Beautiful Days and Tree of Heaven

Movies:

1)How many movies have you seen so far? 97

2)What's your favorite movie of all times? Ran

3)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies? Korean and Japanese

4)What are the genres of movies do you watch? Romance, horror, mystery, supernatural, crime, youth

5)What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far? All of the Godzilla movie and the movie Carved

6)What's the funniest movie you've seen so far? The Beast and the Beauty, My Tudor Friend, High School Debut, Sunny

7)What's the saddest movie you've seen so far?Koizora, A Millionaire's First Love, Temptation of Wolves, Windstruck, I Give My First Love To You

8)What's the scariest movie you've seen so far? I Saw the Devil, Dream Home, One Missed Call, Shutter

Actors/Actresses:

1)Who is the first asian actor or actress that you knew?Ha Ji Won

2)Who's your favorite actor/actress? Shin Min Ah, Hyun Bin, Gong Yoo

3)Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look? Gong Yoo

4)Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress? Ha Ji Won, Philip Lee, Byung Hun Lee

5)Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character? Hyun Bin

6)Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most? Rainie Yang, Jae Hee

7)Who is the actor/actress that moves you? Hyun Bin

Characters:

1)Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far? Kim Sam Soon (My Name is Kim Sam Soon), Sujini (The Legend)

2)Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far? Dong Ah (Wild Romance),Chae Yong (Unexpected You)

3)Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far? Boong Do (Queen In Hyun's Man)

4)Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far? Panda (Panda and Hedgehog, Jan Di (Bpys Over Flowers)

5)Who is the most evil character that you've seen so far? Se Na (Rooftop Prince), Yoo Hee Jin (My Name is Kim Sam Soon), Baek Sung Hee (Shining Inheritance)

6)Who is the weirdest character that you've seen so far? Dong Ah (Wild Romance), Nakahara Sunako (Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge)

7)Who is the most innocent character that you've seen so far ? Zoa Zoa (Say That You Love Me)
General dramas questions: 1)When did you started watching asian dramas? It was 2 years ago for Kdrama (+8 years ago Jdrama) 2)Why did you started watching asian dramas? Because Kdrama "personal taste" loved OST 3)What was your first drama(s)? Princess Hours 4)How many dramas have you seen so far? Over 60 titles for Kdrama 5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas? Korean 6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time? Secret Garden 7)What are the genres that you like to watch? Melodrama and Comedy :D 8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it? The Princess Man 9)What's the drama that you regret watching the most? Fashion King (ending make me go crazy :D ) 10)An old drama that you liked watching it? Love Story in Harvard (Kim Tae Hee <3 ) 11)What's the drama that left a bad impression within you? Fashion King 12)A currently airing drama that you're loving? I Miss You 13)An upcomming drama that you're excited about? Specific Dramas questions: 1)What's your favorite korean drama(s)? Secret Garden, Princess Man, Reply 1997 and Padam Padam 2)What's your favorite japanese drama(s)? Honey and Clover 3)What's your favorite taiwanese drama(s)? Meteor Garden 4)What's your favorite chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)? Bu bu jing xin/Startling By Each Step & Royal Tramp 2008 5)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)? Secret Garden 6)What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)? Gaksital 7)What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)? Lucky Seven & Galileo (Jdrama) 8)What's your favorite family drama (s)? Unexpected You 9)What's your favorite historical drama(s)? Dong Yi 10)What's your favorite school drama(s)? Reply 1997 and Dreamhigh 11)What's your favorite melodrama(s)? Scent of Woman Movies: 1)How many movies have you seen so far? wow, maybe +100 for Kmovies 2)What's your favorite movie of all times? 1lt of tears 3)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies? Japanese and Korean 4)What are the genres of movies do you watch? Drama, Historical and Horror 5)What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far? Like A Virgin (kmovies) 6)What's the funniest movie you've seen so far? My Sassy Girl :D (kmovies) 7)What's the saddest movie you've seen so far? 1lt of tears (Jmovies) 8)What's the scariest movie you've seen so far? Audition (jmovies) Actors/Actresses: 1)Who is the first asian actor or actress that you knew? Andy Lau 2)Who's your favorite actor/actress? Kim Tae Hee and Han Hyo Joo 3)Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look? 4)Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress? Jacky Chan 5)Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character? Ha Ji Won 6)Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most? 7)Who is the actor/actress that moves you? Ha Ji Won Characters: 1)Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far? Gil Ra Im (Secret Garden) 2)Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far? Yoo Bang (History of Salaryman) 3)Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far? Princess Se Ryung (Princess Man) 4)Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far? 5)Who is the most evil character that you've seen so far? Kim Bong Goo (King2Hearts) 6)Who is the weirdest character that you've seen so far? Choi Go Man (Dummy Mommy) 7)Who is the most innocent character that you've seen so far? Bang Gwi Nam too perfect husband :D (Unexpected You)

1)When did you started watching asian dramas? The end of 2010
2)Why did you started watching asian dramas? Was googling some anime and live action alternative showed up instead
3)What was your first drama(s)? Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge
4)How many dramas have you seen so far? According to MDL it's 69 (but constantly finding/ adding more)
5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas? Korean, but I like them all!
6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time? Scent of a Woman, Innocent man and Hana Kimi. ( I know I'm gonna add Bridal Mask but have that on-hold cause i don't want it to end!)
7)What are the genres that you like to watch? Probably anything except medicine and horror
8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it? The princess' man and Scent of a woman
9)What's the drama that you regret watching the most? Dream High 2 (if you can count those you've dropped?)
10)An old drama that you liked watching it? Don't really know what count as old dramas...
11)What's the drama that left a bad impression within you? Corner with Love
12)A currently airing drama that you're loving? Missing you and Cheongdamdong Alice
13)An upcomming drama that you're excited about? That Winter, The Wind Blows, Guga Medical Book and IRIS 2!

1)What's your favorite korean drama(s)? Scent of a woman, Innocent Man, (Bridal Mask) and City Hunter
2)What's your favorite japanese drama(s)? Hana Kimi and Hana Yori Dango
3)What's your favorite taiwanese drama(s)? Autumn's Concerto and Skip Beat
4)What's your favorite chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)? Haven't watched any
5)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)? God, I have several. Scent of a Woman, HYD (J & K version), Hana Kimi and Coffee Prince to name a few
6)What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)? City Hunter and IRIS
7)What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)? Don't have any
8)What's your favorite family drama (s)? Don't know really
9)What's your favorite historical drama(s)? The princess' man
10)What's your favorite school drama(s)? Dream High
11)What's your favorite melodrama(s)? Innocent Man

P.S :The "What's your favorite" questions are set up in order to make it up for the favorite dramas that we couldn't place in our favorite list (just saying) so you can add other genres if you want.

Movies:

1)How many movies have you seen so far? 47 (but, like with dramas, I'm constantly finding more)
2)What's your favorite movie of all times? House of Flying Daggers, Ip man and Fearless
3)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies? Chinese or Hong Kong, but i'll watch anything!
4)What are the genres of movies do you watch? Pretty much anything
5)What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far? Ai to Makoto
6)What's the funniest movie you've seen so far? Shaolin Soccer
7)What's the saddest movie you've seen so far? Haven't found any. My family calls me ice-queen
8)What's the scariest movie you've seen so far? Don't get scared of movies. Find it all to unreal

P.S : You can add other genres if you want.

Actors/Actresses:

1)Who is the first asian actor or actress that you knew? Kamenashi Kazuya
2)Who's your favorite actor/actress? Don't have any particular, there are so many!
3)Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look? ...
4)Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress? Jet Li and Donnie Yen!
5)Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character? Currently, I'm feeling Yoon Eun Hye
6)Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most? Know there is someone, but can't remember! Obviously, it isn't a very strong hate!
7)Who is the actor/actress that moves you? Song Joong Ki in Innocent Man and Lee Dong Wook in Scent of a Woman

Characters:

1)Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far?
2)Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far? Nakatsu from Hana Kimi
3)Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far? ...
4)Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far ? ...
5)Who is the most evil character that you've seen so far? Hating Prince Suyang in The Princess' Man
6)Who is the weirdest character that you've seen so far? ...
7)Who is the most innocent character that you've seen so far? Can't really remember, it was such a long time ago, but wasn't Rainie Yang's character in Miss no Good awfully innocent?

1)When did you started watching asian dramas? about 4 years ago
2)Why did you started watching asian dramas? i don't remember... by acciend probabbly. or for some music-related reasons...?
3)What was your first drama(s)? Hana Kimi (jap. ver.)
4)How many dramas have you seen so far? over 60
5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas? korean and japanese
6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time? Iljimae, Warrior Baek Dong Soo, Kimi wa Petto. And I think i'll have to add Arang and the Magistrate to this list soon
7)What are the genres that you like to watch? Historical, rom-com
8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it? Warrior Baek Dong Soo
9)What's the drama that you regret watching the most? Boys before Flowers and some jap. stuff
10)An old drama that you liked watching it? GTO
11)What's the drama that left a bad impression within you? Boys before Flowers
12)A currently airing drama that you're loving? i don't watch still airing dramas, i HATE waiting for the next episode
13)An upcomming drama that you're excited about? Kuroshitsuji

1)What's your favorite korean drama(s)? Iljimae, Warrior Baek Dong Soo
2)What's your favorite japanese drama(s)? Kimi wa Petto
3)What's your favorite taiwanese drama(s)? It started with a kiss
4)What's your favorite chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)? none
5)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)? Kimi wa Petto, Reply 1997
6)What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)? City Hunter
7)What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)? Arang and the Magistrate
8)What's your favorite family drama (s)? none
9)What's your favorite historical drama(s)? Iljimae, Warrior Baek Dong Soo
10)What's your favorite school drama(s)? Shut up! Flower Boy Band
11)What's your favorite melodrama(s)? idk

Movies:

1)How many movies have you seen so far? 18
2)What's your favorite movie of all times? The King and the Clown
3)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies? no opinion
4)What are the genres of movies do you watch? i don't care that much...
5)What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far? Funky Forest: The First Contact
6)What's the funniest movie you've seen so far? How to date an otaku girl
7)What's the saddest movie you've seen so far? Baby $ I
8)What's the scariest movie you've seen so far? none

Actors/Actresses:

1)Who is the first asian actor or actress that you knew? Hana Kimi actors
2)Who's your favorite actor/actress? Lee Jun Ki, Yeo Jin Goo/ Shin Min Ah
3)Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look? Yusuke Yamamoto/ Shin Min Ah
4)Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress? Ha Ji Won
5)Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character? hmm... Song JoongKi?
6)Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most? maybe not hate, but i don't really like Lee SeungGi, Lee MinHo and Shun Oguri
7)Who is the actor/actress that moves you? Lee Jun Ki

Characters:

1)Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far? Yeo Woon (Warrior Baek Dong Soo)
2)Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far? Nakatsu (Hana Kimi)
3)Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far? ??
4)Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far ? sooo many...
5)Who is the most evil character that you've seen so far? there was one i hated sooo much, but i can't remember now >.<
6)Who is the weirdest character that you've seen so far? umm.. Jeremy?? (You're beautiful)
7)Who is the most innocent character that you've seen so far ? Shin Ji hyun (49 days)
General dramas questions: 71)When did you started watching asian dramas? 2007 2)Why did you started watching asian dramas? Because i watched the drama adaptation of Itazura na kiss 3)What was your first drama(s)? It started with a kisss 4)How many dramas have you seen so far? 50 odd 5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas? Korean and Taiwanese 6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time? My lucky star or hana yori dango 7)What are the genres that you like to watch? Rom Com or Melo 8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it? Hana yori dango or my lucky star were close together do probs both 9)What's the drama that you regret watching the most? why why love cried too hard for too long 10)An old drama that you liked watching it? my lucky star 11)What's the drama that left a bad impression within you? cinderella's sister 12)A currently airing drama that you're loving? Flower boy next door 13)An upcomming drama that you're excited about? Level 7 civil servent Specific Dramas questions: 1)What's your favorite korean drama(s)? shining inheritance 2)What's your favorite japanese drama(s)? buzzer beat 3)What's your favorite taiwanese drama(s)? my lucky star 4)What's your favorite chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)? i havent seen any 5)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)? Delightful girl choon hyang 6)What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)? City hunter 7)What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)? prosecutor princess 8)What's your favorite family drama (s)? smile, you 9)What's your favorite historical drama(s)? sungkyunkwang scandal 10)What's your favorite school drama(s)? reply 1997 11)What's your favorite melodrama(s)? nice guy Movies: 1)How many movies have you seen so far? 3 2)What's your favorite movie of all times? 100 days with Mr. Arrogant 3)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies? i havent watched enough to decide 4)What are the genres of movies do you watch? rom-com 5)What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far? 100 days with Mr. Arrogant 6)What's the funniest movie you've seen so far? 100 days with Mr. Arrogant 7)What's the saddest movie you've seen so far? Hana yori dango final 8)What's the scariest movie you've seen so far? >< Actors/Actresses: 1)Who is the first asian actor or actress that you knew? Rain 2)Who's your favorite actor/actress? Mike He 3)Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look? Cha Seung Won 4)Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress? - 5)Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character? Kim Sun Ah 6)Who is the actor/actress that you dislike the most? Seo Woo 7)Who is the actor/actress that moves you? Lee Seung Gi Characters: 1)Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far? Makino 2)Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far? Lee Mong Ryong 3)Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far? 4)Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far ? Oh Ha Ni 5)Who is the most evil character that you've seen so far? Kim Bong Goo 6)Who is the weirdest character that you've seen so far? Suoh Tamaki 7)Who is the most innocent character that you've seen so far ? Shinonome Mei

1)When did you started watching asian dramas? September, 2012
2)Why did you started watching asian dramas? Frustrated on my studies(designing a hospital, "THE" nightmare of architecture students) )
3)What was your first drama(s)? Hana Yori Dango
4)How many dramas have you seen so far? 29 completed....my drop list is quite long and I let go a lot of dramas at the very end, So
5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas? I tell myself 'Japanese', but it's 'Korea' to be true.
6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time? Nobuta wo Produce
7)What are the genres that you like to watch? If it piques my interest, I'll watch it regardless of genre
8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it? The very first one
9)What's the drama that you regret watching the most? "Rooftop Prince", I've dropped others
10)An old drama that you liked watching it? Is 'Gokushen' or, 'Kimi wa petto' considered old? If so than this.
11)What's the drama that left a bad impression within you? "You're Beautiful", since that drama, I hated Park Shin Hye with a passion. But recently she's improved.
12)A currently airing drama that you're loving? "Flower Boy Next door"
13)An upcomming drama that you're excited about? None

1)What's your favorite korean drama(s)? Reply 1997
2)What's your favorite japanese drama(s)? Nobuta Wo Produce
3)What's your favorite taiwanese drama(s)? MARS
4)What's your favorite chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)? Never seen one
5)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)? "I need Romance" for romcom, if only romantic "Kimi Wa Petto"
6)What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)? Yet to see a good one
7)What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)? Liar Game
8)What's your favorite family drama (s)? Coffee Prince
9)What's your favorite historical drama(s)? Yet to see something to my liking
10)What's your favorite school drama(s)? Nobuta, Hanakimi
11)What's your favorite melodrama(s)? Bad Guy

Movies:

1)How many movies have you seen so far? According to this site, it's 35, I believe the real number is bigger
2)What's your favorite movie of all times? "Rashomon", there's lot more but it's a safe choice
3)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies? When it comes to movies, I'll take anything
4)What are the genres of movies do you watch? Anything is good
5)What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far? Cha no Aji
6)What's the funniest movie you've seen so far? Kungfu Hustle
7)What's the saddest movie you've seen so far? Pieta
8)What's the scariest movie you've seen so far? Grudge

Actors/Actresses:

1)Who is the first asian actor or actress that you knew? Bruce Lee
2)Who's your favorite actor/actress? I honestly have no idea
3)Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look? Kaneshi Takeshiro
4)Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress? Jet Lee
5)Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character? Kaneshi Takeshiro, Tadanobu Asano, Zhang Ziyi
6)Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most? I used to hate one but she changed my opinion recently
7)Who is the actor/actress that moves you? Tang Wei

Characters:

1)Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far? Nobuta
2)Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far? Nakatsu, Hanakimi
3)Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far? ..............
4)Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far ? Park Ha ( Rooftop Prince)
5)Who is the most evil character that you've seen so far? Mrs. Shin (Bad Guy)
6)Who is the weirdest character that you've seen so far? Father ( Atashinchi no Danshi)
7)Who is the most innocent character that you've seen so far ? Kanzaki Nao (LIAR GAME)