I've seen alot of new good new JDramas that i'd like to watch, Why theres no one pickin em up?

One reason is that Japan has some of the strictest copyright laws in the world.

Another is, they tend not to market their entertainment outside of their own country.

i wonder why anime got sub as fast as kdrama

Anime isn't controlled by idol companies or the networks, unlike music and drama. They are very heavily marketed internationally.

It sucks that Japan doesn't realize there are countries outside Japan as well. Korean dramas are better available on legal sites which makes them easier to approach for people. 

I also don't understand why most Chinese dramas don't get subbed? especially historical ones.  

the biggest reason why jdramas don't get subbed is that the fanbase is smaller, there are less fansubbers, the kdrama or anime community have thousands of fansubbers, even official subs, not so much for  jdramas that's why

It' sucks that there are not many jdramas with subs. :/ My first Asian drama was actually a jdrama too.

Chinese historical dramas are even harder to sub than Chinese modern dramas due to the increased complexity in words and phrases in the script. The historical poetry/references/other stuff is just super hard to translate into english and a lot of meaning gets lost in translation. (this is personal opinion, especially after I tried translating historical c-novels whew)

Big Shot:

I also don't understand why most Chinese dramas don't get subbed? especially historical ones.  

here's a good discussion thread on why kdramas are subbed more often than jdramas and cdramas

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/general-discussion/31112-why-is-mdl-kdrama-heavy?page=1

Ughh, it's frustrating. I'm desperate for interesting Japanese media to use to study Japanese with: I'm having such an easier time finding Korean Drama's with English and Korean subs.for my korean study..but  I've had for less luck with Japanese even though I'm pretty sure that the same amount of dramas are produced in Japan.

Because now South-Korea is a trend and not Japan anymore. That's why. Now most of the people are k-drama fans and don't watch j-dramas anymore. :(

Which ones are you looking for?  I might be able to find them for you.  If its a movie you have to wait for the dvd release.  Just because they aren't on a streaming site doesn't mean they are not out there, most fan subbers request they not be posted there. PM me and ill dig around and If I need to merge the raw with the srt file for you I will.

Btw I only watch Japanese ATM so everything on my watch lists are Japanese and MOST I found subbed (10 or so I watched RAW to force myself to not rely on the subs)

ChristineDavenport:

Because now South-Korea is a trend and not Japan anymore. That's why. Now most of the people are k-drama fans and don't watch j-dramas anymore. :(

This is the correct response to OP.

A decade ago it was the Japanese trend and dramas were being subbed the next day. 

Korea has taken over since. 

Less demand, less supply. 

there’s more legal sites for kdramas than jdramas

kdramas are more popular (people tend to like the content better, doramas can sometimes be a bit overwhelming for the general viewer with their overreacting) 

korean actors and actresses seem to be more popular than japanese ones, hence the thousands of fans that kdramas get leading to faster subbing

people are only going to sub dramas that they know a lot of people are going to watch, otherwise their effort is going to go to waste

Japan has this strict copyright laws. Just recently, furransu, one of the old-time provider of J-drama raws, decided to stop because of the "multiple arrests" in Japan. In his/her word, "they are really cracking down on online piracy". So, it's more difficult to find J-drama sources.

As the others said, they also don't prioritize marketing internationally, so there aren't many people aware that such and such drama exists.

Moreover, there are less fansubbers for J-dramas as compared to K-dramas. Most of them take 1 drama per season and it's depending, of course, on their interests, so a lot of the dramas don't get English subs.