Week 1 - My Name is Kim Sam Soon Week 2 - City Hunter, Love Rain, Vampire Prosecutor Week 3 - Vampire Prosecutor 2, LIAR GAME, Missing You Week 4 - Queen In Hyun's Man, The King of Dramas Week 5 - That Fool, Cheongdamdong Alice Week 6 - Hotaru no Hikari, Scent of a Woman, My Girlfriend is a Gumiho (rewatched) Week 7 - IRIS Week 8 - Take Care of the Young Lady Week 9 - Reply 1997, The Devil Week 10 - The Man Who Can't Get Married, Switch Girl!! Week 11 - Haeundae Lovers, Sirius Week 12 - Hero Week 13 - Advertising Genius Lee Tae Baek, God's Quiz Season 1, 7th Grade Civil Servant
I'm going to join in aswell, actually I saw this few weeks ago. I'll start today with City Hunter. After that I'll watch sweet 18. week 3 Sorry, I love you week 4 - Mary stayed out all night Week 5 - MY Name is Kim Sam Soon Week 6 - Devil beside you week 7 - Wonderful life Week 8 - Oh! My lady week 9 - My girlfriend is a gumiho week 10 - Time between dog and wolf... week 11 - Smiling Pasta! week 12 - Tree of heaven week 13 - fated to love you the list goes on and the last drama I'll watch will be Can we get married? and I hope I can start it on 31th March :3
Week 7- N/A
Week 8- Flower Boy Next Door, 18 vs 29
Week 9- It Started with a Kiss
Week 10- They Kiss Again (It Started with a Kiss 2)
Week 11- 1 Litre of Tears, In Time with You
Week 12-N/A
Week 13- That Winter The Wind Blows
Week 13: 1 Litre of Tears
Am i the only one who sometimes finishes a drama in a day or two?
no-it really depends on the drama. If it's really great I can finish it in a couple of days but normally it takes about a week because I watch a lot of dramas at once as well as movies
Week 1
The Greatest Love
Dream High 2

Week 2
Bloody Monday
Bloody Monday 2

Week 3
Ghost

Week 4
Akumu Chan
Week 13:
Absolutely Nothing!

Week 14:
Last Scandal
Himitsu
Tsubasa no Oreta Tenshitachi
Tsubasa no Oreta Tenshitachi 2
Sleepninja wrote: Week 13:
Absolutely Nothing!

For shame lady! For shame!
DiaNine wrote: For shame lady! For shame!

It's all Last Scandal's fault. That drama was a real drag. :/
Weak 1: 23/2.13-3/3.13: Kaibutsu kun Weak 2: 4/3.13-10/3.13 kizarazu cat's eye Weak 3: 11/3.13-17/3.13 Door to Door Paranormal activity 2 Tokyo night (movie) Paradise kiss (movie rewatch) Weak 4: 18/3.13-24/3.13 Natsu no Koi wa Nijiiro ni Kagayaku Tales of Terror: haunted apartment (movie) Hana yori dango Movie (movie Rewatch) Weak 5: 25/3.13-31/3.13 Bukura no yuuki, Mei-chan no shitsuji Weak 6: 1/4.13-7/4.13 Hana kimi Remake
Week 14: That Winter, The Wind Blows Dalja's Spring
Week 11: Ikemen desu ne
Week 1
The Greatest Love
Dream High 2

Week 2
Bloody Monday
Bloody Monday 2

Week 3
Ghost

Week 4
Akumu Chan