Week 7- N/A
Week 8- Flower Boy Next Door, 18 vs 29
Week 9- It Started with a Kiss
Week 10- They Kiss Again (It Started with a Kiss 2)
Week 11- 1 Litre of Tears, In Time with You
Week 12-N/A
Week 13- That Winter The Wind Blows
Week 14- Switch Girl, Switch Girl 2
Week 15-The Holy Pearl
Wish I'd known sooner! I've already watched a shed ton of doramas this year!
Week 7- N/A
Week 8- Flower Boy Next Door, 18 vs 29
Week 9- It Started with a Kiss
Week 10- They Kiss Again (It Started with a Kiss 2)
Week 11- 1 Litre of Tears, In Time with You
Week 12-N/A
Week 13- That Winter The Wind Blows
Week 14- Switch Girl, Switch Girl 2
Week 15- Pride, Liar Game
Week 15: Madonna Verde
Week 13: Horse Doctor Level 7 Civil Servant Advertising Genius Lee Tae Baek Love Shuffle Week 14: Queen of Ambition That Winter, The Wind Blows Week 15: n/a
DANG! i just found out about this, but i am going to give it a shot!
GOALS
week 1 - cinderella's sister, reply 1997, ouran highschool host club
week 2 - switch girl , switch girl 2, deep love, princess princess d,
week 3 - school 2013, nobuta wo produce
week 4 - hayate the combat butler, akumu chan
week 5 - glowing she, calling for love,
week 6 - down with love, love,now
week 7 - biscuit teacher and star candy, love shuffle
week 8 - creating destiny, faith
week 9 - scent of a woman, tiamo chocolate
Week 13 - 7th Grade Civil Servant Week 14 - N/A Week 15 - N/A
Week 1 - My Name is Kim Sam Soon Week 2 - City Hunter, Love Rain, Vampire Prosecutor Week 3 - Vampire Prosecutor 2, LIAR GAME, Missing You Week 4 - Queen In Hyun's Man, The King of Dramas Week 5 - That Fool, Cheongdamdong Alice Week 6 - Hotaru no Hikari, Scent of a Woman, My Girlfriend is a Gumiho (rewatched) Week 7 - IRIS Week 8 - Take Care of the Young Lady Week 9 - Reply 1997, The Devil Week 10 - The Man Who Can't Get Married, Switch Girl!! Week 11 - Haeundae Lovers, Sirius Week 12 - Hero Week 13 - Advertising Genius Lee Tae Baek, God's Quiz Season 1, 7th Grade Civil Servant Week 14 - 9 End 2 Outs, Arang and the Magistrate, God's Quiz Season 2 Week 15 - God's Quiz Season 3, Athena: Goddess of War I'd say I'm doing good so far, gonna complete 52 dramas by the middle of the year.
I'm going to give this ago although studies will most likely get in my way and stop me :/ This week (so I guess week 1?) = I Need Romance :)
Week 16:
Soul
Mackerel Run
Week 16 - The Incarnation on Money/Iris 2
Week 1- city hunter Week 2 - itazura na kiss (1996) Week 3 - sweet 18 Im trying my best to do the challenge, i dont have much time because of school :( but lets soo how far i can go
This seems pretty fun. I might give this a shot.
*sigh* Will try this...though I'm 99.9999% sure I'm not gonna finish even half. Week 1: My Girlfriend is a Gumiho