Week 3: Who are you 2008 And please can I finish When A Man's In Love!!!!!!!!!!
Week 41 - Good Doctor
How do you find so much time to devote to dramas? I watched a 20 episode miniseries in 2 weeks.During the process everything else was put aside in the process.
Tina427 wrote: How do you find so much time to devote to dramas? I watched a 20 episode miniseries in 2 weeks.During the process everything else was put aside in the process.

I don't know about everyone else but I'm a pretty asocial person and I spend most of my free time reading and watching movies or dramas.
Goliath1357 wrote: I don't know about everyone else but I'm a pretty asocial person and I spend most of my free time reading and watching movies or dramas.

High 5!
Tina427 wrote: How do you find so much time to devote to dramas? I watched a 20 episode miniseries in 2 weeks.During the process everything else was put aside in the process.

Goliath1357 wrote: I don't know about everyone else but I'm a pretty asocial person and I spend most of my free time reading and watching movies or dramas.

Paquito-D9 wrote: High 5!

Just like my Mentors above, I'm not a very social person either, so my time after doing what I'm suppose to do is reading, watching dramas, praying, reading the Bible and hitting my blog!

Follow my adventures in dramaland and 52 weeks of watching drama:http://angelitocuriosocorner.wordpress.com/

Week 4 Zettai Reido 2 http://mydramalist.com/japanese-drama/2724/zettai-reido-2
waah! wish i had the time to do that!! in the summer vacation maybe o.o
I already did it :) , in 52 weeks , I finished 74 drama , ( I watched 6 long dramas) NO STUDYING , FAST EATING , LIITLE SLEEP , BUT I survived :D ..
This would be way to easy for me but i will suffer from finding the right drama for me each time!
Week 42: A Tree With Deep Roots, Warrior Baek Dong Soo Week 43: Nine: Nine Times Time Travel
Sleepninja wrote: Week 33:
Goen Hunter
Week 34:
Q.E.D.
Week 35:
n/a

Whoa! I completely forgot to update. :/ Let's see if I can remember when I completed these dramas...

Week 36:
Hotelier

Week 37:
Coffee House

Week 38:
I Use Music to Say I love You
Tenshi wa Mop wo Motte
Innocent Lilies

Week 39:
Bloody Monday 2

Week 40:
Koshonin
Yukan Club

Week 41:
The Queen's Classroom

Week 42:
Nodame Cantabile

Week 1 Nail Shop Paris
Week 1:
The Master's Sun, Itazura na Kiss Love in Tokyo, LIFE.