Week 2: Dream High
Weel 45: Knife and Flower, Damo
ah...I already finished all my drama collection in about 3 weeks...8 dramas in a row...now I'm exhausted and need to continue living...my break is over
Week 1 - My Name is Kim Sam Soon Week 2 - City Hunter, Love Rain, Vampire Prosecutor Week 3 - Vampire Prosecutor 2, LIAR GAME, Missing You Week 4 - Queen In Hyun's Man, The King of Dramas Week 5 - That Fool, Cheongdamdong Alice Week 6 - Hotaru no Hikari, Scent of a Woman, My Girlfriend is a Gumiho (rewatched) Week 7 - IRIS Week 8 - Take Care of the Young Lady Week 9 - Reply 1997, The Devil Week 10 - The Man Who Can't Get Married, Switch Girl!! Week 11 - Haeundae Lovers, Sirius Week 12 - Hero Week 13 - Advertising Genius Lee Tae Baek, God's Quiz Season 1, 7th Grade Civil Servant Week 14 - 9 End 2 Outs, Arang and the Magistrate, God's Quiz Season 2 Week 15 - God's Quiz Season 3, Athena: Goddess of War Week 16 - My Princess, IRIS 2 Week 17 - The Incarnation of Money, Wild Romance Week 18 - Padam Padam Week 19 - Can't Lose, 49 Days Week 20 - Hong Gil Dong Week 21 - Can Love Become Money, Queen of Ambition, Rooftop Prince Week 22 - Bad Guy, Call of the Country, Time Between Dog and Wolf Week 23 - Sungkyunkwan Scandal, Everything About My Relationship Week 24 - Crime Squad, Marry Stayed Up All Night Week 25 - The Thousandth Man, A Love to Kill, My Girl Week 26 - Gu Family Book, Iljimae Week 27 - Salaryman, Birth Secret Week 28 - The Bridal Mask, Thank You, 1 Litre of Tears, Love Shuffle Week 29 - Chuno, Robber Week 30 - Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge, Dr. Champ Week 31 - 90 Days of Love, Shark, Cruel City, Equator Man Week 32 - My Sweet Seoul Week 33 - Cain and Abel, Fugitive: Plan B Week 34 - Capital Scandal, She is Wow Week 35 - Oohlala Spouses, Special Affairs Team TEN Week 36 - Myung Wol the Spy Week 37 - Swallow the Sun Week 38 - The Woman Who Still Wants to Marry, That Winter The Wind Blows Week 39 - City Hall, Two Weeks, White Christmas Week 40 - Miss Ripley, The Chaser, The Master's Sun Week 41 - The Moon That Embraces the Sun, Good Doctor, The Princess' Man Week 42 - A Tree With Deep Roots, Warrior Baek Dong Soo Week 43 - Nine: Nine Times Time Travel Week 44 - Jumong Week 45 - Knife and Flower, Damo Week 46 - A Man's Story, Secret Love So far...
Week 3 - Ouran High School Host Club
To be honest, I think it depends on how much episodes a Drama has and how entertaining it is. When it's a good Drama and it has only about 10-15 Episodes, I can finish that in one day.... if it's not that entertaining but still worth watching, maybe 2-3 days.... Maybe I should join the challenge, because there are still lots of dramas I haven't watched yet haha
Week 47 - Faith, Yaksha, May Queen
I'm only on week 7 but I've done about 30 so far LOL... I said I'd commit to 52 dramas and 52 movies, it's just sorta grown from there. I'm a speed/marathon watcher, I can't help it! kdramaheidi.wordpress.com has my dramas watched, some recaps/reviews of current or recently current dramas, news, etc. but it has a list of everything I've watched so far. There are alot of really good movies out there too! Glad I'm finding some interesting ones, but if anyone has suggestions for good mystery, scifi, or romcom movies, throw them at me please :)
HeidiLyon wrote: I'm only on week 7 but I've done about 30 so far LOL... I said I'd commit to 52 dramas and 52 movies, it's just sorta grown from there. I'm a speed/marathon watcher, I can't help it!

I know what you mean v.v I'm also a speed/marathon watcher... People are always like "woha... you've watched a lot of Dramas/Movies".... I finish most of it in one or two days, when I have time. Being a university student and part time worker is actually pretty comfortable haha

Week 1 - Gakko ja Oshierarenai!, Angel Bank, Gaikoukan Kuroda Kosaku
Week 4
MR BRAIN, Meitantei Conan
Week 4 - She is Wow Question: I don't have enough time to watch dramas, tv series, animes, watch k-pop interviews, read and study so can I stop the challenge for now and continue it later on or at least skip some weeks like I've completed a drama this week then I stop doing the challenge for the next 2-3 weeks and then I do it for a week .. ? Hope I explained it good. xD
Week 48 - Bicheonmu Was a slow week.