Lee Min Ho
He's not bad, he's just not that good either.
I think that great actors should be able to express themselves through their eyes and body language, he can't do that and that's why I don't understand why he's so popular. xD

Kim Hyun Joong
I respect him as a singer, but not as an actor, because he can't act.
He can't display emotions and looks the same in every single drama he's in.

Jung Yong Hwa
The same as above. He's a singer, not an actor.
He can smile and make 'em puppy eyes, but that's about it.

Kim Jae Joong
He's quite good, but I always feel like there's something missing.
His acting never get to me or make me.. feel stuff.

Lee Dong Hae
Super Junior was my first korean band and I loved them (love them) to pieces.
Dong Hae has been one of my favorites because of Super Junior Full House and his sweet smile, but I never let my love for a singer/actor cloud my opinion about their acting. He's adorable, really, but he can't act.

Rain
He's sweet, I like some of his music and I enjoyed watching Full House, but I don't think he's a good actor.

Ok Taec Yeon
Well.. the same as the rest. He can't act.
Kim Woo Bin (not my type) the husband of the lead lady on One Warm Word (I don't like his acting personality) the girl who plays Geum Jan Di on BOF (I won't watch anything with her in it except for that show that has Eric from Shinhwa in it (escapes my mind right now)...
Not sure if everybody loves these actors, but these are the actors that I do not like that much.

Park Shin Hye - she's pretty but her acting is just irritating
Lee Min Ho - After Heirs I just can't stand him :D
Jae Hee - this is absolutely not the actor's fault, but I just really don't like him..no idea why.I saw i think 3 dramas with him as the main lead and in all three I really hated him without no reason
Lee Dong Gun - again not the actor's fault. I didn't even watch anything with him, had to drop 2 dramas of his after just 1 or 2 episodes because I couldn't stand him being the main lead (that sounds awful oh god :D)
Kim Gyu Chul - this guy had such hateful roles in all dramas that I started to hate him :D
Daniel Choi - liked him at first but then I kind of just didn't..
Park Shin Hye. I don't really have a black-list, but if I can avoid something where she stars in, you bet I will.
Jang Geun Suk-
He doesn't have very much diversity in his roles. I don't know if he is just being type cast or if he really can only play cocky characters. I don't know because he never tries anything new.
Lee Min Ho-
I used to be a fan of his but then I realized he plays the same role again and again. So I think he is overrated. Again I believe actors and actresses need to step out of there boundaries to fully show there potential.
Kim Hyun Joong-
He's very stiff while acting. After Playful Kiss...I just can't see why he is so popular when it comes to being an actor.
Kwon Sang Woo-
Everyone is going to hate me for this one. I watched Stairway to Heaven and Cinderella Man and I just don't see why he is popular. His mannerisms while acting and facial expressions just don't work for me. I don't feel the realism of it.
Jin Se Yeon-
I saw her in It's Ok, Daddy's Girl , Bridal Mask, and Five Fingers. She always seems expressionless when she is sad in dramas. So I am not a fan of her acting although I believe she is a nice person in real life.
Han Ga In-
I consider her to be gorgeous but acting wise I don't see it. I saw her in The Moon That Embraces The Sun, Super Rookie, and Witch Yoo Hee. Each time she plays a strong but quiet character. I just don't feel she has range in acting and in The Moon That Embraces The Sun she didn't really have chemistry with her lead co-star. It's probably not her fault...just she isn't what I like to see in a actor.

I believe that's it.
Jang Geun Suk - he looks sooo fake in most of the roles he's playing... maybe it's just me but still
Lee MinHo - I really don't get this guy's phenomenon. And there's just something about him that makes me dislike him, and I can't even tell exactly what it is
Lee Young Suk - I always feel as if he had a stick put through his butt, he seems so stiff o.o...
Yamapi - those dead-fish eyes... I cannot recognize his emotions at all. I remeber watching some dramas he played in and I would alwas get really confused at his acting, doing/saying all kind of things with a perfectly straight face

Some time ago I would also add Shun Oguri to this list, but he completely captured me with his role in "Rich man, Poor woman" :D
pjk wrote: Jang Geun Suk - he looks sooo fake in most of the roles he's playing... maybe it's just me but still
Lee MinHo - I really don't get this guy's phenomenon. And there's just something about him that makes me dislike him, and I can't even tell exactly what it is
Lee Young Suk - I always feel as if he had a stick put through his butt, he seems so stiff o.o...
Yamapi - those dead-fish eyes... I cannot recognize his emotions at all. I remeber watching some dramas he played in and I would alwas get really confused at his acting, doing/saying all kind of things with a perfectly straight face

Some time ago I would also add Shun Oguri to this list, but he completely captured me with his role in "Rich man, Poor woman" :D

I agree with you on Jang Geun Suk and Lee Min Ho. I feel the same way!
Lee Min Ho...I don't really know why. He is a great actor but I just don't really like him much! In the Heirs I thought he had the same expression throughout the whole drama! Please don't hate me for not liking him!! Just my opinion!! :D Park shin hye...She really annoys me!! Like she reeeaaalllyyy annoys me!!
For me :
Men :
Lee Min Ho : he is not a good actor and like most of you said , always the same kind of role
Lee Jong Suk : I just can't stand him , and can't watch anything with him .
Jo In Sung : I just saw him in Classic but it was the last one . Never gonna watch something with him twice .
Mastumoto Jun : very bad actor , and honestly I don't find him attractive , dunno why everybody finds him so beautiful;)
Rain , Can't stand him and I think that him and Tae Hee are a perfect match for each other !!!!!! I know , I'm mean .
Kim Hyun Joong: don't misunderstand me , I like him however is not cut it out for being actor . ( I hope it's English otherwise i'm sorry u_u ) .

Women
Park Shin Hye : I don't dislike her or something but she has always the same role , very bad actress .
Kim Tae Hee : Can't stand her face nor her acting .
Maki Horikita : Why is she so famous ? I think I saw her in too many dramas that I can't see her anymore .
Rainie Yang : I'm fed up of her facial expressions.
Joe Chen : there are no particular reasons , just I think she does not have the face to be an actress .

etc .

And I also avoid like the plague , Yoon Eun Hye , Jang Geun Seok & Jung Il Woo's dramas .
Mastumoto Jun - I find him unattractive and I don't like his acting.
Hyun Bin - I really dont understand all hype about this guy, he is ok but not that awesome.
Cha Seung Won - He is... how can i say it... not attractive. He is like Günther of kdramas idk.
Oguri Shun - I find this guy just boring and unattractive. Don't like his acting either.
Kim Hyun Joong - I've always thought that he looks weird and i reaally don't understand why sooo many people love him so much, he isnt even that great at acting. I do respect him as singer though.
Jang Na Ra - Dont like her acting.
Mastumoto Jun- i've said it before but i think he looks like a drowned rat and he's a terrible actor. Lee Seung Gi- i liked him in Gu family book, but that was a fluke. Park Shin Hye- she's a Moo-er. she does it in ALL her roles so it's not just directing or script, it's her. Kim tae hee- i am SERIOUSLY confusded by her. She's hailed as a wonderful actress and great beauty. i just dont understand how anyone can say either of those things about her. on top of that she is also a Moo-er. *Moo-er- some one who "moos" like a cow. for some reason this is RAMPANT in asian drama, esp. korean drama. i think it might be a result of failed aegyo.
cityhunter83 wrote: Mastumoto Jun- i've said it before but i think he looks like a drowned rat and he's a terrible actor.

Lee Seung Gi

Park Shin Hye- she's a Moo-er. she does it in ALL her roles so it's not just directing or script, it's her.

Kim tae hee- i am SERIOUSLY confusded by her. She's hailed as a wonderful actress and great beauty. i just dont understand how anyone can say either of those things about her. on top of that she is also a Moo-er.

*Moo-er- some one who "moos" like a cow. for some reason this is RAMPANT in asian drama, esp. korean drama. i think it might be a result of failed aegyo.

I agree with all of these.. and let me add:
Micky Yoochun- He was ok in one drama I finished, but I really don't like his acting..
Jung So Min- She is on my blacklist, never, EVER, again will I watch something with her. Some people really love her, but not me. Her acting is awful, and she has this annoying way of speaking..
Actors: Lee Min Ho. Yoochun. Hyun Bin. So Ji Sub. Lee Beom Soo. Kim Hyun Joong. Gong Yoo. Hyun Joong's better off the screen. And for the others - I just don't get the hype... nor the looks! Actresses: Park Shin Hye. Yoon Eun Hye. Moon Geun Jung. Han Ga In. All these actresses come across a bit... passive. I remember them by all the blank stares...
Is Matsujun really that unattractive? I second Horikita Maki. How does she manage to make every one of her roles so boring? And Aragaki Yui. She's cute and all, but...
Lee Min Ho Park Shin Hye Jung Yong Hwa