I think the last one I dropped was Last Cinderella (Japanese).... The reason(s)... Omo, so many! Where do I even start? Ah! The female main lead. SMH.
@shaz22 I have droped 21 soooo nope there is always a bigger fish who has dropped more than you! :)
shaz22 wrote: I don't think anyone here dropped as much as I did!
I confess, I have major lacking in concentration department.

mylifeisgonetokdrama wrote: @shaz22 I have droped 21 soooo nope there is always a bigger fish who has dropped more than you! :)

I have dropped over 80 dramas and movies. You can both feel better about your dropped lists. :o
It's just my dropped list and my watched list is rather unbalanced! :D:D:D But it's good to see more picky people!
I've dropped 4 this year due to impatience or they were just absolutely terrible: Brown Sugar Macchiato, Love or Bread, My Princess, and Which Star Are You From.
I've dropped Secret Garden, because to me it wasn't really original the "switch-body-stuff". I have seen quite a lot movies where that happened ^^ although I like the female lead actress, she is funny. The guy annoyed me a bit... He was so half-hearted. SG wasn't bad, it just lost my interest after a while
i'm feeling guilty of dropping some dramas that i watched and just put them on hold. but this thread made me feel less guilty.. will have lots of dropped later. hehe ;p
prettytin wrote: i'm feeling guilty of dropping some dramas that i watched and just put them on hold. but this thread made me feel less guilty.. will have lots of dropped later. hehe ;p

LOL!

I recently dropped "Who Are You?" after watching the first episode. I didn't even think about it twice. This is one of those dramas I couldn't possibly waste my time on when there are so many other dramas to watch.
I've dropped more drama than listed here in the dropped-list. Some I don't even remember anymore. 0_o
OmKaeun wrote: Love the idea of this thread! I'll post as soon as I have my modem fixed/changed. I can't possibly type fast enough on my cell. *thumbs up*

I wish the idea was still going. I'll re-start.

When A Man's In Love:

Ya know..I like Song Seung Heon. The reason I like him is because I've read some interviews he has done and when he speaks of himself he sounds genuinely self aware, humble and self deprecating. I mean, here's a guy who really is gorgeous. he's a top star and it's carried mostly on his model looks. And he knows it's true. And yet when he speaks about his acting he knows he's not that great. But he loves it. That's why he acts, because he loves it and wants to get better. He's like that little runt on the sports team that plays for crap but just loves the game! So I usually give his dramas a shot just because he's that kinda guy in real life.

Having said that... Oh my gosh he's bad! When A Man's In Love was so bad. I can't blame it all on him though. I blame the writing, his wooden lead female and my own taste too. I have to really really be in the mood for a makjang. Blech... I dropped this like it was hot.

My Rating, on a scale of "Bored Now" to "Oh! How I loathed you": SSH Oppa! Hurry and get better at acting!
bokami wrote: i dropped my cellphone more than hundred times but still its alive ~~~ lolfail :)

bokami only dropped drama if theres no opportunity to continue watching it....

hmm.. let me think again if i dropped something coz of its borefying epicfailness

This post needs to be bumped for this alone ^^
Jeaniessi wrote: This post needs to be bumped for this alone ^^

Definitely bump-worthy. ^^

Just dropped Glowing She...my love for certain cast members could not save the poor writing or the annoyances of the main character (Jun Ji Hyun).
Goddess of Fire. I was just bored with it and i lost the motivation on finishing it.
You're the Best Lee Soon Shin, episode 43 out of 50 is probably my most memorable dropping of a drama actually. I remember watching this as it was airing thinking that it had finished airing and 'dramathoned' it, determined to finish a 30+ drama, but suddenly finding out it hadn't finished airing. I was already bored with the story-line in it then, but constantly still picking it up because I loved the main couple of this series (and honestly, I still do), although when I found out it hadn't finished, I tried to carry on watching it every week...I just couldn't. The story dragged out waaaay too much for my liking and even if I liked the main couple, it was just plain boring. When I hit episode 43 I thought: "this is ridiculous, I'm torturing myself for no reason" and dropped it.
Personal Taste (10/16) - I just couldn't like the main couple. No chemistry, no laughs, no nothing. Dropping a drama because of its main couple may sound dumb but when we're talking about a romantic comedy, that's just a no no. There HAS to be chemistry and at least a few laughs. I was even starting to dislike the actors themselves because of boredom and general frustration.
Prosecutor Princess (10/16) - Couldn't stand the female lead, disliked the main couple, the storyline was hella boring... Uninteresting drama.
Stand Up!! (3/11) - Boooooooooring. Even Shun Oguri couldn't make me finish it.
Zettai Kerashi (5/11) - what the heck.