jeanie65jh wrote: Queen of Reversals! Park Shi Hoo...Good guy, second lead and he won the girl!

You've just add a title to my Plan to Watch list ^^
Juniko wrote: Is there any drama where the good guy wins ????

In Take Care of the Young Lady, the main male lead is nice and it's the female lead that's a jerk. So I guess that counts :p
PinkDiamond wrote: Awwwww Man! I haven't seen the ending yet! Gosh Jeanie!!!

I'm Sorry! I lied...He doesn't get the girl see...he totally dies of a brain tumor after he finds out she was his long lost 1/2 sister who is going blind. His dies and donates his eyes to her and she lives vowing to see the world through his eyes forever.

**crawling away feeling shamed**
jeanie65jh wrote: I'm Sorry! I lied...He doesn't get the girl see...he totally dies of a brain tumor after he finds out she was his long lost 1/2 sister who is going blind. His dies and donates his eyes to her and she lives vowing to see the world through his eyes forever.

**crawling away feeling shamed**

LOL, that reminds me of a movie...It didn't go like that, but something similar happens. It was a good movie...lol
jeanie65jh wrote: Greatest Love: Yoon Pil Joo. What can I say? Ultimately I did want Dokko Jin to be with Ae Jung but there were so many moments where...Oh who am I kidding? I wanted him for myself! He was perfect in every way. Yummylicious!

agree..AGREE..A.G.R.E.E...Team Pil Joo all the way!!!!!!!!!!
kamz wrote: agree..AGREE..A.G.R.E.E...Team Pil Joo all the way!!!!!!!!!!

Jajaja, says the one who changed teams in less than an hour...:p
kamz wrote: agree..AGREE..A.G.R.E.E...Team Pil Joo all the way!!!!!!!!!!

LisNoir wrote: Jajaja, says the one who changed teams in less than an hour...:p

Kamz are you flip flopping? Were you team "Dong-ko Jin" an hour ago? It's okay, I'm confused about those two boys as well.
Maa I SLSed hard in CYHMH, Deaf bro was obviously suppose to choose Hyungnim wtf was with him going for the girl!?

Queen Seon Duk's Bidam. Ugh. Just... ugh.
It seems that this is the most spoiling thread ever. Everybody talk about endings...
LisNoir wrote: Jajaja, says the one who changed teams in less than an hour...:p

jeanie65jh wrote: Kamz are you flip flopping? Were you team "Dong-ko Jin" an hour ago? It's okay, I'm confused about those two boys as well.

LOL what u sayin girl?? i don't remember changing teams (honestly :))..it was team pil joo from the word go till the end..err was i team dokko jinia at first? hehe i honestly don't remember hahaha
Elisabetta wrote: It seems that this is the most spoiling thread ever. Everybody talk about endings...

hahaha Elisa..stop reading the reasons for the hatred if u've not watched that drama..i do the same :D
Well, 90% of dramas, you know who will end up with whom from the beginning, unless somebody dies (but that will be after they end up together), so it's not spoiling so much.. :)