The white truck of doom

keeping secrets for reasons that make no sense

I AM SHOOKETH:
The white truck of doom

It is not only about that person who is frozen and can't move. I am tired of all those drivers that can see that there is some obstackle or person in their way and they just continue their ride without slowing down...and... a hit! 

Are they blind? How they managed to get their driving licence?!

Perua4:
Second leads still trying to get first lead love after being rejected . I hate these crazy annoying and possessive girls

Yes but that also goes for the second male lead.

The (I'm going to leave without telling you and act like we don't live in the age of technology) trope.

kardasx:

It is not only about that person who is frozen and can't move. I am tired of all those drivers that can see that there is some obstackle or person in their way and they just continue their ride without slowing down...and... a hit! 

Are they blind? How they managed to get their driving licence?!

IKR!!!!

Dating in secret for absolutely no making sense reason

like "I just want to date in secret because I don't people to know yet" and it's always the girl

it makes sense if one of you is famous(fans get crazy) or if it's not allowed in your company(sometimes it doesn't, I don't get why they don't allow it and you are dating the CEO he can change the rules it if you do he wants).

The lead not knowing they like each other while everyone else has notice(mostly the FL)

The Second FL not getting a hit that the ML doesn't like her

ML/FL taking too long to confess

ML not realizing that he is being jealous(sometimes I like this one) or ML getting angry or mean at the FL because he is jealous

• FL gawking at the ML during a kiss (does happen with ML sometimes too but not as often).
  • Love triangles that last too long
  • FL considered ugly, suddenly beautiful after given very slight makeup with barely any difference
  • Amnesia (THE WORST)
  • Injuries that suddenly disappear
  • Amnesia
  • Love triangles
  • They make the FL stupid or childish, like I understand they are trying to make the FL be as relatable as we are or funny, but sometimes it's a little too much.
  • ML is a jerk
  • ML/FL cheats
  • The In-laws are annoying
  • There isn't communication AT ALL, so the rest of the episodes are just misunderstandings
  • If their relationship is toxic, but some people can't see it
 Mluth:
  • Amnesia
  • Love triangles
  • They make the FL stupid or childish, like I understand they are trying to make the FL be as relatable as we are or funny, but sometimes it's a little too much.
  • ML is a jerk
  • ML/FL cheats
  • The In-laws are annoying
  • There isn't communication AT ALL, so the rest of the episodes are just misunderstandings
  • If their relationship is toxic, but some people can't see it

I agree 100%

emaureeng:

Any tiny injury or hint of a headache, and someone insists that they must go at once to the hospital. Usually they don't, but it's treated as though this is something people do normally.

Fortunately in real life it is not like this. Imagine how crowded health services would be....

When the FL responds to a kiss with dead lips. I can't think any guy would like that.