FLs being dumb
MLs being an member of the mensa club

like what? he just too smart so he's no. 1 in the whole school but whereas she's the last.
(Don't Leave After School)

OR it might be just the reverse, like in 

Please Classmate

1.  Contrived breakups for some ridiculous reason in the penultimate episode, so they can reconcile in the final episode.

2.  A variation on this is ML or FL has to go somewhere in penultimate episode, but doesn't call or text for a year or more, because if they did they would miss the other lead too much and have to race home to them.  This is probably the worst of all.  So unbelievably stupid. 

3.  In historical dramas, sword fights with ML and comrade outnumbered by about 10 to 1,  but always survive, usually by killing all the bad guys.  Do they always have to be outnumbered by so much?

No, I don't get tired of white truck of dooms or love triangles.. but it annoys me when I see people pick up broken glass with their hands. lol wtf get a broom and dustpan! 

Ah there are many...

• Needless love triangles.
  • Needless extra cute FLs(especially in cdramas)
  • So so so lonely MLs.
  • FL basically losing her sanity after drinking.
  • A fated/destined breakup near the end of drama(especially in kdrama)
  • A no-sense bickering 'couple'.
  • Also the businessmen MLs in cdramas.

What about one of the leads going abroad for 2 years without contacting the partner otherwise it would be impossible to finish their task abroad. Hello!!! Who fells distant nowadays with videocalls???

the only thing that grinds my gears really is amnesia.. please..just.. don't

Endlessly cheery FL's who are naively psyched about EVERYTHING.  No one is that happy all the time! :-)

Parental opposition is the worst for me, however, and especially when the leads are in their late 20's and even into their 30's! I absolutely can't stand watching when drama parents treat their grown ass adult offspring like they're still children and over-interfere in every decision. And I equally can't stand watching those same adult children just keep doing what their parents tell them to do....even as I understand that it's largely cultural.

family of the rich character being controlling is the most annoying thing and a reason i drop dramas

Umbrella scenes...

The first time I watched a k-drama, I was touched by the umbrella scene. The second and the third were exciting, but now it's in every drama and I got sick and tired of seeing sudden appearance of male lead and his umbrella while female lead is being soaked by rain. 

Clenching your own fist to show to the public the character is mad about a situation.

Perua4:

Clenching your own fist to show to the public the character is mad about a situation.

Ah, this one always get on my nerve \\٩(๑`^´๑)۶//

Mon:

Ah, this one always get on my nerve \\٩(๑`^´๑)۶//

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Love triangles and stupid breakups 

Pounding your chest, wondering if you're in love with that person.. so cheesy