The written contract.

they can just say to each other what they need to say coz the papers always get found even after they already fall in love and it's annoying.

• FL and ML falling on top of each other (sometimes it happens several times in one drama, sigh)
  • Abusive/toxic ML
  • Second lead is nicer/respects FL more than the ML
  • Love triangles (Especially when you know who FL will end up with)
 kardasx:

It is not only about that person who is frozen and can't move. I am tired of all those drivers that can see that there is some obstackle or person in their way and they just continue their ride without slowing down...and... a hit! 

Are they blind? How they managed to get their driving licence?!

OMG!! I fell off my seat laughing!!You are so so absolutely right!! I am still laughing!!!!!!

Dumb female leads and toxic second leads (both male & female) who can't take no for an answer!

Non - communication (for god's sake please talk). 

Unnecessary self sacrifice!! (I am doing this for your own good...)

180 degree change in character once you fall in love. 

1. THE TRUCK-KUN!
god knows how much i am tired of these truck scenes- 

2. Every mom in any rich male lead/ poor female lead drama. The leads and the story doesn't annoys me. The only thing that does is the ml's mom and the dialogue- "HoW MuCh MoNeY dO YoU NeEd tO LeAvE mY sOn." *ugh* 

3. Obsessive male leads. *u don't own mehhh*

4. The unnecessary hands. 

- FL falling into ML's arms

- Childish/funny/eccentric FLs

I'm fine with everything else as long as it's done right, but above mentioned things are just 'no'.

I always laugh when they kiss with wide open eyes. Who does this in real life?

Childhood connection if they made it plot-twist like. Just. Stop.

Indeed! I always wonder why they suppose that true love must come from childhood.

1. if the female lead wears glasses and doesn't has many friends, she is either ugly or a nerd.  

2. weak female leads: maybe this my opinion/mindset that if the female lead is shown ugly/nerd, they are weak AF. they'll get bullied, called out as things.
examples: Im Ju Kyung from True Beauty. according to me, she would be one of the most weak female characters i've ever seen and these instances prove so: 1. she being bullied for being ugly. wtf! she never chose to be ugly! and her not taking any actions against this UGH! and just going to a random rooftop to commit a big mistake like hurting herself.

3. forced kisses. *ewww* 

4. second female leads shown as homewreckers/bad women. the only dramas that have done a great job in breaking this stereotype would be- descendants of the sun, my roommate is a gumiho, the beauty inside

5. HOMOPHOBIA. homosexual characters always being portrayed as "FUNNY" or "COMEDIC." nope bro! gimme a new drama for the couple!!!!! 

this is probably not a cliché but I've noticed in a lot of C-dramas that they will order something to drink (and/or food), go sit and talk and suddenly they have to leave for a reason. Most of the time they only have a sip (or not even). They just leave it all behind, like for real why order if your not going to drink (finish it), plus if it's in a to go cup you can take it with you.

Too many random sweet moments just to try to give the audience those feels, but it doesn't feel the same compared to 'good sweet moment' and not just a sweet moment they shot to please the audience. Also some of these just don't even make sense, so also unlogical storylines that have very bad plots and big plot holes and just doesn't make sense half the time.

2nd FL always being the bad one and 2nd ML always deserving the FL more... Like why can't this be the other way round or not happen at all...

Mostly Romance Drama Villain: 2nd FL whyyyy???!!!