Innocent female leads necessarly have the voice of a 5-year-old kid and they like to pout. They are annoyingly dumbo and can't walk for sh.t -at some point they trip and MLs catch them and they start spinning : yikes !

Drinking culture : aigoooo yikes !  It rubs me the wrong way !

In dramaland characters breaths smell like rose after they wake up. Like right after you woke up you didn't wash your mouth before talking to the person facing you.

Foreigners acting skills in Asian productions : yikes !

Popcxqueen:

Endlessly cheery FL's who are naively psyched about EVERYTHING.  No one is that happy all the time! :-)

Parental opposition is the worst for me, however, and especially when the leads are in their late 20's and even into their 30's! I absolutely can't stand watching when drama parents treat their grown ass adult offspring like they're still children and over-interfere in every decision. And I equally can't stand watching those same adult children just keep doing what their parents tell them to do....even as I understand that it's largely cultural. 

Thank you ! Especially the heroines In cdramaland you just want to slap them. And their voices are :-/ .

Shivelight:

2nd FL always being the bad one and 2nd ML always deserving the FL more... Like why can't this be the other way round or not happen at all...

Mostly Romance Drama Villain: 2nd FL whyyyy???!!!

• And unless FL is played by Dilraba Dilmurat or Liu Yi Fei, 2nd female leads are always mad prettier than female leads
 #HIKIKOMORI:
  • And unless FL is played by Dilraba Dilmurat or Liu Yi Fei, 2nd female leads are always mad prettier than female leads

Well seen. 🤣🤣🤣

1. A plot that dpesnt make sense where u see FL and ML fighting and next sec they hugged it out or just patch up just like that....no logic or sense at all.
  2. A doesnt make sense and unreasonable storyplot!

The tropes and cliches are drama fans guilty hidden pleasure. I admit they are mine. Still we scream at our screens and rant in our posts and reviews about them so I am gonna rant about some also.

Drinking holy hell Asian dramas have cornered the market in drinking booze. There's happy drinking, mad drinking sad drinking. Drinking for every emotion known to human kind. Lets be honest most people are not gonna be showing up at work/school the next day after getting black out drunk. If they woke in bed that's already a bonus. Most though will wake hugging the porcelain God wondering  why their hair smells of  booze vomit and toilet water. 

The naive female lead being yanked here, there and nowhere. I don't care how nice or dumb you are ain't nobody gonna stand for getting dragged and pulled around by the same person more than 2x if that before they go off.

Fashion the one's playing the roles of being well off well educated and good job looking all put together. While the poor part timer less educated person looks like they got dressed in the dark. Poor doesn't mean you have no sense of style it means you can't afford Brand Names. Poor people can still look put together. This is worse in dramas where the poor person is great with designing, styling, or such. 

Bullying someone cause their dad/mom or both died. Its worse when its a little kid being bullied because of this. How is the kid to blame because of death of parent/s. 

Rich single parent everyone always saying they had it rough raising their child alone without a dad or mom. They usually didn't raise em alone nannies, maids, and the like usually played a big role in raising em. Poor single parent done  a bad job cause they didn't have a wife or husband to help with child rearing so the child is rude and doesn't know how to behave when in fact the poorer child whose parent worked hard to raise them is very well mannered while the rich parent child is ill mannered.

The rich girl melt down. All those of us who have or are now raising toddlers have seen this behavior. Screaming, crying, throwing a fit on the floor and breaking things at times. If you haven't seen this behavior b4 head to local Wal-Mart walk around long enough you will see every version of this behavior.  And yes that look in the parent's eyes of anger, sadness and I wish I had a some where to hide now is real. 

falling from the cliff

after falling from the  high cliff, FL and ML are still intact, safe and sound. sometimes it leads to amnesia

fallen lady = slipped feet

where ladies fall and is saved by male counterpart....as if they cannot walk straight

car accident scenes

whether it is for FL or ML or supporting roles..... to save someone, they push the person aside  to avoid getting hit by the vehicle , but they get hit by the vehicle instead...and then end up in hospital or morgue.

changing face

where FL or ML get a brand new face after surgery, and top of that the face is so damn similar with someone they wanna impersonate.

Leaving the lover to pursue dreams

after all the hassles, difficult times, struggling together against evil, in the (nearly) F and M couldn't be together. what's the point of the suffering then?

annoying fiancee, childhood girl

they are usually  pretty, educated, well bred. richer than FL but still pursue the ML who ignores them. 

where's the dignity?

(bcuz, girl who knows her worth will seek a boy who appreciate her worth)

ayume:
car accident scenes

whether it is for FL or ML or supporting roles..... to save someone, they push the person aside  to avoid getting hit by the vehicle , but they get hit by the vehicle instead...and then end up in hospital or morgue.

They get that dear in the headlight look and stand there frozen. My fat ass may not be in running shape but I'm damn sure putting as much space as i can between me and a ton of metal coming toward me.

The food OMG. This is mainly a kdrama thing but food everywhere. If Koreans eat IRL like they do in dramas and their mom usually smacks upside the head like in kdramas. I don't know how they don't weigh 400+ pounds and have brain damage.  But skip a meal or 2 and its your face has gotten small you lost so much weight. LOL if skipping a meal or 2 causes that much rapid weight loss I should be down to about 10 pounds.

Jasti:

They get that dear in the headlight look and stand there frozen. My fat ass may not be in running shape but I'm damn sure putting as much space as i can between me and a ton of metal coming toward me.

hahaha in Thai lakorn  (ok, in my country's opera soap too) you will find it unbelievable. the vehicle is still much afar but the FL often stands still as she sees oncoming car.  

our brain is customized with 'reptile brain', that said, whenever you encounter/sense a dangerous situation, you only have 2 choices: fight or runaway. in this case, if you see the oncoming car in unpleasant situation,   even if your legs crippled, your basic instinct will  push you to crawl to save yourself.  

I am not an  athletic one, but surely if I face similar  situation, I'll run as fast as a deer lol

Jasti:

The food OMG. This is mainly a kdrama thing but food everywhere. If Koreans eat IRL like they do in dramas and their mom usually smacks upside the head like in kdramas. I don't know how they don't weigh 400+ pounds and have brain damage.  But skip a meal or 2 and its your face has gotten small you lost so much weight. LOL if skipping a meal or 2 causes that much rapid weight loss I should be down to about 10 pounds.

Korean n Chinese citizen do eat alot. I've read travel articles bout it. They also eat a lot of veggies.  The portion of oriental food that served in China is larger than in my country.  Korean restaurant/ food stall also serve food in big portion.  Regular people also face the weight problem,  or  even obesity.  

If you see actor/idol who still maintain slim body, despite having big meals in drama, believe me it is only in drama. IRL they are on strict diet -especially female actress/idol. Have you heard that Park Shin Hye diet is consist of cucumber and white rice?

The female idols will weigh their body mass every week.

they still have arduous training and exercise that burn calories.

We going to the chapel We gonna get MARRIED... Wait what MARRIED...

Oops someone forgot to tell the bride/groom they getting married yep the bride/groom one has decided they getting married but forgot one important detail yep they didn't let the bride/groom know.  Family/Inlaws/Friend/Coworkers  may know but the guest of honor is totally out of the loop. Thanks to the writers last minute save something pulls our poor unwilling bride/groom into the loop in time to be saved or their true love appears and saves them from a fate worse than death.

ayume:
annoying fiancee, childhood girl

they are usually  pretty, educated, well bred. richer than FL but still pursue the ML who ignores them. 

where's the dignity?

Why cling to s1 who doesn't want you it just makes you look like a fool. Have a little pride and stop trying to squeeze in middle of ML and FL love life.