Be honest. The cliche I hate seeing the most is the main guy being really mean and nasty to the main female
lead basically toxic and abusive relationships.

time skip that heals everything

annoying love triangles

amnesia too

Dating in secret, sometimes I just feel like it's not necessary

Misunderstanding, communicate for god sake

There are so many tropes, but the amnesia trope is the most overdone.

• Female leads falling into Mls arms or lips make me smile. Why did it never happen to me ??? 
  • FL loving money, eating like a pig, sleeping like a clown. I’hate when they are stupid or childish.
  • I dislike amnesia, sometimes it happens more than once or to more than two leads
  • Second leads  still trying to get first lead love after being rejected . I hate these crazy annoying and possessive girls
  • Accidental kisses. Sometimes ressucitation with mouth to mouth procedure is ressented as a kiss.

Amnesia 

serial killers

a girl with glasses and braces being considered ugly and then boom takes her braces off and get contact lenses and she is pretty. 

emaureeng:
A small part of a conversation is overheard - but just the part that creates a totally false impression. The listener reacts in spectacular ways, like running away, quitting her job, going overseas for a year, getting engaged to someone else

OMG It's so annoying

When the FL is about to get hit and the ML has to run to her to save her

why can't he just tell her to move or why can't she see that a car/truck is coming towards her and she needs to move instead of just standing there for no reason.