Wait! How did I forget SONG JOONG KI & his killer killer killer smile!!! & go soo & lee byung Hun & song seung Hun & park Shi hoo & bae soo bin & yoon eun hye &&&... Wait how can I talk abt the presenters only!!! My singers & bands!!! Kim Hyun joong!!! Beast!!! 2NE1!!! SNSD!!! &&&&&& SUPER JUNIOR!!!! DAEBAK!!!! (sorry guys!! I had to let it out!!)
NahSuRin wrote: Alrite.. I suddenly feel lucky though I always blame my parents for not letting me attend some of the concerts... like recently SS4 that was held a week ago! *sob sob* For once I feel lucky to be born in Singapore though.Hehe. Coz compared to some here... Concerts are very frequent here.

I have attended 'listen to cnblue'. Am a crazy Boice;) handshaked n got autographed from jonghyun:):):)
& attended Mnet Music Award show last yr^_^
Manage to get a clear view of the red carpet \^_^/
Saw most of them!!! My most memorable till now is JI SUNG!!
Coz he waved at me with his killer smile!!!!! * fainting for the 1001th time recalling that

At you, or the hundreds of people behind you? :P
Skye-N-Rain wrote: At you, or the hundreds of people behind you? :P

I SWEAR HIS EYES CAUGHT MINE!!! (~ ̄▽ ̄)~
Even if it's jus a milisec.
NahSuRin wrote: I SWEAR HIS EYES CAUGHT MINE!!! (~ ̄▽ ̄)~
Even if it's jus a milisec.

Kidding kidding :P
I met Natsuki Takaya and Furukawa Shiori and got their autographs And I saw L'arc-en-ciel in concert
I've met SHINee. o_o ...in...my...dreams. -sob- Man, I want to meet them so bad, though! As well as a bunch of other kpop idols... -sigh- I've been to a bajillion concerts here in my state and met equally as many famous people, but kpop? No. v_v I tried going to the concert in Vegas and the SM concerts in LA and NY, but it neeever quite worked out. >< That's what I get for living in the middle of nowhere as a poor college freshie. Blahblahblah.
I have met many idols in Japan :)

I met 100% and I saw some EXO members when I went to seoul.

Does attending a concert counts? If so, then I’ve seen EXO, CNBLUE and BTS. Otherwise, my only pride and joy was when I met Sato Takeru when he came down to SG back in 2015 :’)