KamZ wrote: na du..i hope to see him atleast once and if i could hug him, even better heh else a high five would do too lol...
and no i'm not mad...i just like pulling your leg once in a while :p...i dreamt of KHJ once and i was totally in love with him for a day lool

you do that to me every time not just once in a while! lol!

khj was trying to convert you on your dreams! keke!
miks wrote: you do that to me every time not just once in a while! lol!

khj was trying to convert you on your dreams! keke!

loool i do, don't i?! :D

..others will come and go...but Binnie will remain forever kokcheongmaseyo :p..btw i do love Yoon Si Yoon, Park Shi Hoo, Yamapi and a few others as well but ofcourse not as much as Binnie heh

and before someone accuses us of threadjacking i think we should stop now and continue our conversation someplace else loool
sooo my biggest dream was to meet tvxq/jyj and it came true when they had concert in germany~ i'm a true cassie for 7 years. i don't need to meet other celebrities now. i'm forever happy! ^-^
Maybe gonna see LM.C and PLUNKLOCK and D this year ~~ though i won't personally meet them. just maybe gonna go to their concerts. i hope i'll get enough money to buy tickets and someone to go with me. *doesn't like going to concerts alone..*
Definitely Kenichi Matsuyama, since I have been a fan of him longer than I have for any other Asian celebrity (since 2008, back when I first saw the Death note movie) and because I still am a big fan to this very day.
Definitely Kenichi Matsuyama, since I have been a fan of him longer than I have for any other Asian celebrity (since 2008, back when I first saw the Death note movie) and because I still am a big fan to this very day.
KamZ wrote: haha Mik-ia..i remember that High Five event...that's when you fell for KHJ..it was all about Binnie before that...grrrrrr one High Five from KHJ was all it took for you to ditch oori Binnie loool...

LOL One second of skinship with KHJ and you lost your fellow Binnie fan.
Sleepninja wrote: LOL One second of skinship with KHJ and you lost your fellow Binnie fan.

she didn't lost me.. i'm still a binnie fan and will forever be! hehe!
i was supposed to go to a Shinee concert in france with my friend... Parents don't approve... Sob.
Guys that's so cool ! As for me, I'm gonna see Eita soon... he's gonna play on stage ^^
Juniko wrote: Guys that's so cool !
As for me, I'm gonna see Eita soon... he's gonna play on stage ^^

Sweet, Jump up and grab him and scream MyDramaList.com at him :P
The only ones I've seen are 2AM members and JYP, since I was able to watch their concert (read: free tickets!). I have to say, the 2AM boys look better in person, and JYP's a really good performer. Oh, and I also saw Jackie Chan once--we arrived at LAX airport at the same time, so I got a good look at him while I was at the customs area. I didn't believe my eyes at first but most of the people were pointing and ogling that I figured it really must be him.
I met BEAST once. They held a showcase in my country. Couldn't take pictures with them though since the organizers didn't allow it (boo!). But I was close enough to touch and examine their beautiful faces since we get to go on stage and see them autograph our albums. But no conversations or hand-shaking were allowed. We were just allowed to watch them. So I became a good girl and did just that while other fans tried to shook their hands and strike up conversations. Haha :)
All these Kpop bands came to my country last year for a concert ^^ I remember seeing SHINee, TVXQ, 2AM, SNSD,B2ST, Secret, Kara and Sistar at the airport ^^ Too bad I missed out seeing 4minute, Miss A and CNBLUE :( And in the end I wasn't allowed to go too the concert :(
Alrite.. I suddenly feel lucky though I always blame my parents for not letting me attend some of the concerts... like recently SS4 that was held a week ago! *sob sob* For once I feel lucky to be born in Singapore though.Hehe. Coz compared to some here... Concerts are very frequent here. I have attended 'listen to cnblue'. Am a crazy Boice;) handshaked n got autographed from jonghyun:):):) & attended Mnet Music Award show last yr^_^ Manage to get a clear view of the red carpet \^_^/ Saw most of them!!! My most memorable till now is JI SUNG!! Coz he waved at me with his killer smile!!!!! * fainting for the 1001th time recalling that