Hi !

We talk a lot about dramas and actors and all, but I was wondering : Have you ever met a J/K/T Star ?

Actor, singer...have you ever seen one of them with your own eyes ?

So the questions are : Have you ? Who was it ? When ? In what occation ?

And if you've never met any of them, your question is : If you could meet ONE asian star, who would that be ?
have never met one...but i would like/love to meet..errrrrr oori Binnie ofcourse!!! :D
I met Yuu Watase and got her autograph! I just don't know what happened to it :'( She is a wonderful person, so sweet! BTW For those of you who don't know who she is, she is a famous manga-ka (manga artist/writer). I love all of her manga! :D
Sleepninja wrote: I met Yuu Watase and got her autograph! I just don't know what happened to it :'( She is a wonderful person, so sweet! BTW For those of you who don't know who she is, she is a famous manga-ka (manga artist/writer). I love all of her manga! :D

i didn't know who she was so yea thanks for that info lol...and yay you got to meet her in person :)
Hmmmmmm who would I want to meet thats a hard one but i would say....definitely Taeyang :D (I was lying that wasn't hard at all) lol
Sleepninja wrote: I met Yuu Watase and got her autograph! I just don't know what happened to it :'( She is a wonderful person, so sweet! BTW For those of you who don't know who she is, she is a famous manga-ka (manga artist/writer). I love all of her manga! :D

I'm jealous! She's my favorite manga-ka! Fushigi Yuugi is my favorite!! :D

Haha I haven't met any but it should be a no-brainer to who I'd like to meet :p Haha

*cough*Lee Seung Gi*cough*
Hmm, good question. I've never met any, but I would have to agree with kamz on this one, Hyun Bin all the way ;)
Crazy4You wrote: I'm jealous! She's my favorite manga-ka! Fushigi Yuugi is my favorite!! :D

Haha I haven't met any but it should be a no-brainer to who I'd like to meet :p Haha

*cough*Lee Seung Gi*cough*

Haha Me too! About both parts of your post lol Unfortunately, she stopped attending the convention I go to. She hasn't been back since oh......around 2004 or 5? I heard something about her being allergic to some of our plants or something and she would get sick because of it. I don't know if it's true or not, but we probably have some plants that are native to us that she's not been around much. Anywho, I would love to meet her again. :D
Directly I saw them in person @concerts. So is it counts ?

Super Junior: LeeTeuk, Heechul, Yesung, Shindong, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Ryeowook, KyuHyun.
2PM: Taecyeon, Nichkhun, Junsu, Junho, Wooyoung, Chansung.
SS501: Park Jung Min.
X-5
The Boss = D-NA
Girl's Day
LadyViolette wrote: Directly I saw them in person @concerts. So is it counts ?

Super Junior: LeeTeuk, Heechul, Yesung, Shindong, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Ryeowook, KyuHyun.
2PM: Taecyeon, Nichkhun, Junsu, Junho, Wooyoung, Chansung.
SS501: Park Jung Min.
X-5
The Boss = D-NA
Girl's Day

i think concerts do count..and wow LV..that's commendable..you seem to have been to a lot of concerts..i've not been to even one yet lol
Went to a JYJ concert last year when they came to NY !! took a pics with them , for the school magazine :D also when showtown came this year in central park . 3 year ago i saw Lucy Lu and Jackie chan in central park too
Okay, I hate you... lol
I've met An Cafe when they had latest concert in Finland so I went there and got handshakes and signs as well. Same for HITT (japanese).

And been concerts: Miyavi, SINCREA, GARI, girugamesh, DIR EN GREY, kanon x kanon + An Cafe and HITT which I mentioned above :D
@Kamz: fly to Singapore or China eonnie, you can communicate fluently in those countries & K-Pop often do concerts there. In the concerts i always busy taking pics & vids & then when battery run out, i become freedom audience :D sing & dance along :D
Aren't you in HK ? Haven't you seen Jackie Chan, Andy Lau, Sammo Hung, Ekin Cheng, Leon Lai, Donnie Yen, Louis Koo there ?
I hope you can see your fav celebrities eonnie. Good luck (^_^)v
I wish kpoppers like TRAX (esp the old ;__; ), Bye Bye Sea and FT ISLAND and BIG BANG would come to finland someday *__*