I wish I had seen any of korean stars >_< But the person I would love to see the most is Yoon Si Yoon and Han Hyo Joo ^^
Awww I wanna go to a concert. lol Hopefully one day I can go to a concert for........well dang i love so many different genres of music so it will be easy to make me happy lol So for a Kpop, Jpop, Jrock, Cpop, or Tpop concert.
Sleepninja wrote: Haha Me too! About both parts of your post lol Unfortunately, she stopped attending the convention I go to. She hasn't been back since oh......around 2004 or 5? I heard something about her being allergic to some of our plants or something and she would get sick because of it. I don't know if it's true or not, but we probably have some plants that are native to us that she's not been around much. Anywho, I would love to meet her again. :D

Aww that sucks! I know she got sick around one of those years wasn't it? Or maybe 2OO7? And yeah I guess that's true, I'd love to be able to meet her someday - I'm jealous! Haha. The very first series I started collecting was Yuu Watase! And the second one was also Yuu Watase hahaha
I haven't met any. But I have a whole list of people I would love to meet including MatsuJun Hiroshi Abe Yui :P (hey she starred in a movie :P) Jang Geun Suk and many many more!
I want to meet someone too... Sadly they will never come to CR - that means I won't be able to see them or their concert in (at least) next 4 years (Then maybe if they'll have concert in Germany - like JYJ - I would be able)
Skye-N-Rain wrote: I haven't met any. But I have a whole list of people I would love to meet including
MatsuJun
Hiroshi Abe
Yui :P (hey she starred in a movie :P)
Jang Geun Suk
and many many more!

I met MatsuJun : D
....in my dream last night ToT :'DDD
HAVA-RAVA wrote: I met MatsuJun : D
....in my dream last night ToT :'DDD

Was he bald?
HAVA-RAVA wrote: nope. why?

He visited me in my dream, and I interviewed him, and cut off all his hair!
wow that's scary :O
I also met all arashi's members in my dreams twice XD Once we were stupidly singing and dancing on A Day in our life and I was always laughing at Ohno-san because of the end of the song when he does all the yeeaaahh yeeeaaa-yyy yeaaahh woo wooo woo ! :/ The other time I was with, again, all the members in a living room talking about stupid stuff and I rested my head on Sakurai's legs ? That's about how close I got from a star hahaha, maybe I could've met Sho-chan if I would've gone to the Olympics in Vancouver. . . But it's kind of far I live at the other extremity of Canada duh v.v . . .
SayItAintSoJoe wrote: oops wrong thread

LOL THis sentence, coupled with the horrified shock of the person in your avi plus the above conversation = ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!
LadyViolette wrote: Directly I saw them in person @concerts. So is it counts ?

Super Junior: LeeTeuk, Heechul, Yesung, Shindong, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Ryeowook, KyuHyun.
2PM: Taecyeon, Nichkhun, Junsu, Junho, Wooyoung, Chansung.
SS501: Park Jung Min.
X-5
The Boss = D-NA
Girl's Day

awwww you're so lucky!!!! Asian bands never come to this side of the globe! JYJ is coming for the first time ever to America, but it's in Chile and the tickets are all sold out already, so no chance for me yet.....u.u

Sleepninja wrote: LOL THis sentence, coupled with the horrified shock of the person in your avi plus the above conversation = ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!

jajajajaja I hadn't even realized that until you said and now I'm literally ROFLing xDDD
Juniko wrote: Okay, I hate you... lol

Why all the hate Juniko ?