Man, if only my dreams were real. I would be dating Taemin right now, although he is a little younger than me. I would also have met all of Super Junior, SS501, and Big Bang. They all came to my house. I went to get a pizza and Kim Hyun Joong was there. i told him that I knew who he was and that I loved SS501. He told me that the rest of them were in the van outside. I went out there and I started to talk with Jung Min. Than, Big Bang's van pulls up. I start to talk with G-Dragon and then they tell me that Super Junior is at the health food store right down the road. I go there with SS501 and Big Bang after they get their pizzas and they help me round them up so I can bring them to my sister for a surprise. man, if only that was real. I would be close friends with all of them. They would have even sung for me and my sister personally. If only I was that lucky. :P
kakashilover1566 wrote: Man, if only my dreams were real. I would be dating Taemin right now, although he is a little younger than me. I would also have met all of Super Junior, SS501, and Big Bang. They all came to my house. I went to get a pizza and Kim Hyun Joong was there. i told him that I knew who he was and that I loved SS501. He told me that the rest of them were in the van outside. I went out there and I started to talk with Jung Min. Than, Big Bang's van pulls up. I start to talk with G-Dragon and then they tell me that Super Junior is at the health food store right down the road. I go there with SS501 and Big Bang after they get their pizzas and they help me round them up so I can bring them to my sister for a surprise. man, if only that was real. I would be close friends with all of them. They would have even sung for me and my sister personally. If only I was that lucky. :P

LOL. I had a dream that i met MatsuJun but I was too shy to say anything.
Skye-N-Rain wrote: LOL. I had a dream that i met MatsuJun but I was too shy to say anything.

Hahaha You mean you didn't ask him for tips on hair styling? :O
I just thought of a couple of people I want to meet. They're not really actors or idols, but they are celebrities since they have fans. all of the members of CLAMP and Miyazaki Hayao. :D
Skye-N-Rain wrote: LOL. I had a dream that i met MatsuJun but I was too shy to say anything.

I'm never shy when I meet actors in my dreams. Last night, Mukai Osamu was making a cake at my sisters house for me and B1A4 came over to my nieces birthday party and we played hide and seek. I am always best friends with stars. My dreams are really bizarre but very amusing. That's why I love dreaming. Sleepninja is right though, I should put this in the dream forum. One of these days I will tell y'all about my crazy dreams. Ones that I can explain anyways. :)
Sleepninja wrote: I just thought of a couple of people I want to meet. They're not really actors or idols, but they are celebrities since they have fans. all of the members of CLAMP and Miyazaki Hayao. :D

I would love to meet CLAMP and Miyazaki Hayao too. What a brilliant man. I haven't read any of CLAMP's stuff for a few years. I would love to meet Yuu Watase too. She is my favorite manga artist. :)
kakashilover1566 wrote: I would love to meet CLAMP and Miyazaki Hayao too. What a brilliant man. I haven't read any of CLAMP's stuff for a few years. I would love to meet Yuu Watase too. She is my favorite manga artist. :)

I am a huge fan of all of them. I would squeal and fangirl over them just as much as I would LSG and other singers/actors on my faves list. Maybe even more than I would for them. /me is such a nerd
Sleepninja wrote: I am a huge fan of all of them. I would squeal and fangirl over them just as much as I would LSG and other singers/actors on my faves list. Maybe even more than I would for them. /me is such a nerd

It's okay, I'm a nerd too. I like being a nerd. I'm crazy and weird. Who wants to be normal. Normal is boring. :)
kakashilover1566 wrote: It's okay, I'm a nerd too. I like being a nerd. I'm crazy and weird. Who wants to be normal. Normal is boring. :)

I know! Normal makes me sleepy lol
i have met Kim Hyun Joong twice. first, during his first day here in the philippines to promote his breakdown album. it was a high-five event so i made it sure that i was one of those lucky fans who will be able to see him upclose and have a high-five with him. i lined-up very early in the morning and waited for like 5 hours to be able to buy his album, that's the ticket for his high-five event. second, during his second day here in the philippines for some activities with the face shop. there was a barricade to where he'll walk towards the face shop, so i made sure again that i'm on the first layer after that barricade. i can like reach him with my hand when he walk through. he was wearing a fit long sleeves where you can see his moobs. i love it! i wasn't able to move for a second there. after that i went to the next location for his next activity. few hours before it starts, i was not feeling well already so i decided to go home. didn't see him for one last time. the end.

i only saw a glimpse of either kyuhyun or eunhyuk (members of Super Junior) from their bus window. they went here in the philippines to shoot a cf for kyochon. sorry i don't know which of them i saw cos i only know siwon and i went on their last stop of the shooting to see siwon. unfortunately, the cf shooting got cancelled due to many fans was there and the members of SuJu can't alight from their bus.

maybe tomorrow, i can see some of the members of ZE:A. they will here for 3 days to promote their album. =)
miks wrote: i have met Kim Hyun Joong twice. first, during his first day here in the philippines to promote his breakdown album. it was a high-five event so i made it sure that i was one of those lucky fans who will be able to see him upclose and have a high-five with him. i lined-up very early in the morning and waited for like 5 hours to be able to buy his album, that's the ticket for his high-five event. second, during his second day here in the philippines for some activities with the face shop. there was a barricade to where he'll walk towards the face shop, so i made sure again that i'm on the first layer after that barricade. i can like reach him with my hand when he walk through. he was wearing a fit long sleeves where you can see his moobs. i love it! i wasn't able to move for a second there. after that i went to the next location for his next activity. few hours before it starts, i was not feeling well already so i decided to go home. didn't see him for one last time. the end.

i only saw a glimpse of either kyuhyun or eunhyuk (members of Super Junior) from their bus window. they went here in the philippines to shoot a cf for kyochon. sorry i don't know which of them i saw cos i only know siwon and i went on their last stop of the shooting to see siwon. unfortunately, the cf shooting got cancelled due to many fans was there and the members of SuJu can't alight from their bus.

maybe tomorrow, i can see some of the members of ZE:A. they will here for 3 days to promote their album. =)

That's cool!
haha Mik-ia..i remember that High Five event...that's when you fell for KHJ..it was all about Binnie before that...grrrrrr one High Five from KHJ was all it took for you to ditch oori Binnie loool...
KamZ wrote: haha Mik-ia..i remember that High Five event...that's when you fell for KHJ..it was all about Binnie before that...grrrrrr one High Five from KHJ was all it took for you to ditch oori Binnie loool...

haha! don't get mad at khj nor me.. i never expected that to happen.. it's a thing when you get to meet him.. you'll be magnetize.. lol! miahne.. i still love binnie! look he's my avy now.. ^^

and i would die just to see hyun bin in flesh! i wanna meet him too!
miks wrote: haha! don't get mad at khj nor me.. i never expected that to happen.. it's a thing when you get to meet him.. you'll be magnetize.. lol! miahne.. i still love binnie! look he's my avy now.. ^^

and i would die just to see hyun bin in flesh! i wanna meet him too!

na du..i hope to see him atleast once and if i could hug him, even better heh else a high five would do too lol...
and no i'm not mad...i just like pulling your leg once in a while :p...i dreamt of KHJ once and i was totally in love with him for a day lool