I can speak and understand English, Korean, Tagalog and a little bit of Japanese.
3 only. English, tagalog, bisaya because i'm a Filipino.
My mother tongue is Polish; 
I can speak English [which I learned at school]
I've beem learning Russian [for 3 years, but it's still not perfect]
I used to learn German.
I try to learn korean by my own, but it's quite hard :D
First language : Arabic.
Second : French.
Third : English .
Basics in Spanish.
Learning : Korean, Japanese, Turkish and Chinese.
My first language is Portuguese, second language is English, third language is German, fourth is Spanish, and I can understand a lot of things in Korean. 
Idk what my first language is. 
im fluent in Chinese n English. 
I know Cantonese n mandarin n Taiwanese . 
I learn some Spanish n French. 
Im absorbing from Korean dramas as well. 
First language is Dutch
Besides that I speak German and English really well.
Spanish and French are basic and I'm learning Irish Gaelic, Japanese and more advanced Spanish atm.
I can only fluently speak English, I can speak a little Spanish and I'm learning Korean 
First language is Hungarian. And I can speak English, German and little Japanese too. I want to learn Swedish.
My first language is French. I speak English fluently. I can speak German and Spanish too, a little bit of Italian.
I understand some Korean words, I would like to learn Korean and Japanese
My first language is Turkish.I can say im fluent in English and I take korean classes so i mostly understand conversations,but speaking...not so much :(
First Language : Romanian (Native)
Second Language : English fluently ( learned at school)
I know a little French and Spanish.
Tried to learn Japanese. I know a few words.
I wish to know Chinese....and other Asian languages. But it's hard!
I'm fluent in English and Danish. And then I've had German and French in school for three years.
native : Arabic
2nd: English
I can watch Korean drama without subtitles , and I know like 20 words in tagalong and Persian 
My first language is English, I am fully bilingual in French and I would love to learn more as I find it fascinating to listen to people talk a different language...would just like to know what they are saying :p