First language is German, Then I learnt in school English, French and Italian. And currently I'm trying,, trying (:c) to learn Korean
I don't really know my first language, I was raised bilingual: German and Arabic. Although I have to admit that I am not that good in Arabic, it got worse when I couldn't visit my relatives in my mom's homecountry and therefore didn't really use Arabic except for talking to my mom.
Also I am fluent in English, a little bit of French (but lost most of my knowledge because of some dumbass teacher I had last year and because it really isn't my favorite language and now I don't have that in school anymore). I can speak basic Korean and a tiny bit of Chinese and Japanese. Those I am still learning.
my first language is Arabic .my second language is English iam good at it  .I studied French for 2 years but I cant hold a conversation . i know a little bit of  Spanish and I really hope I can learn Korean
My first language is Dutch, but I talk Vietnamese with my family. And I'm learning English and German at school.
My first language is spanish,
second is english, 
& I'm tryin to learn Korean
My first language is Portuguese, second is Spanish and third is English. I'll start studying French next year ^^
My first language(s) ": Dutch/urdu

Other languages
English
German
Punjabi

I am currently thinking to start trying to learn 1 of the following three languages : Mandarin, Japanese or Korean. 
I think I have already replied to this thread before but here I am to answer once again :)

I can speak fluently in these two languages: English and Filipino. I am currently learning French (again) and I can understand some VERY BASIC French words. 
I am fluent in English and German. German is my first language, by the way :)
Learned French and Spanish, but I was too lazy and not interested in both of those languages so now I pretty much know next to nothing >_<
I want to learn Japanese & Korean in the future.
Since I lived in the Philippines for 2 years, I can also understand a bit of Tagalog..
First language is English, also studied Russian for 3 years a long time ago but through lack of use have forgotten a lot of it, and have been studying Korean for the last 4 years with a tutor. On my last trip to Korea I had some quite lengthy conversations in Korean, so I would say I am doing ok. One man I spoke to told me that my pronunciation was very good and my Korean was easy to understand. I was chuffed. 
My mother  language is Arabic
My second language is English, third language is French and fourth  is Spanish (i'm not that good thought )
Now I m trying to learn Korean (through dramas hhahh)
These days i am learning turkish sign language <3
My mother language is Portuguese but I can also speak French, English and Spanish although I'm a bit rusty due to lake of practise.

I am only fluent in english. But obviously I know some iris. I have often wondered if ireland is the only country where most of the country can't 
speak their native language fluently.
I also learned latin and french in school.
Outside of the irish people, polish people make up the majority of citizens, at least in my county. So I know a few polish sentences.
Also from meeting people from these countries, I know some thai, lithunian, spanish, and ukranian.