First language is Arabic.
Second: French.
Third: English.
Fourth: Italian.
Fifth: Japanese.
I am only fluent in the first three languages.
i cant explain first language,  i was born in Holland but at home i speak Tunisian Arabic basically at the same time I learned both languages  second or third how ever u see it , is english ,   and , and i know basic, korean, french, spanish , with basic i mean hello how are u good afternoon those stuff that get u through another country 
I can only fluently speak English. I took 4 years of French lessons in middle and high school, and when I worked at a mall here, that got many visitors from quebec and canada, I was able to pick up parts of their conversations, but I haven't worked around bilingual people now in almost 10 years, so I doubt I'd be able to do that any more :) 

I have tried many many times to teach myself Japanese, but the problem is I don't care much about speaking/listening to it. I want to be able to READ it, and most of the tools they make to teach english speaking people how to learn Japanese just cover speaking/listening. I want to be able to read it to import video games and visual novels lol. I've tried a few different sites, games, cd programs, etc. But there's 4 alphabets AND they can use all four of them in a single sentence. I feel like it's one of the most difficult languages to try to learn to read. I'm from a very rural (mostly white american) neighborhood, so asian language lessons were never taught in highschool or college/university. I don't even think I could find a tutor around here. It's a shame really. 

I'm jealous of all of you talented multi-lingual folks
I'm from Catalonia so I speak both Catalan and Spanish fluently.  I've also been learning English and French since elementary/middle school and I speak fluently in English but I'm not fluent at French at all!  At University I started learning German and Korean and last year I got my proficiency certificates! It may sound crazy but I'm planning to learn Swedish next for work purposes, so maybe I'll take a SSP course. 
I guess we are all the same but speaking that many languages is messing with my head...
My first language is English, but I'm an ABC so I'm fluent in Chinese as well. 
I'm currently learning Japanese. 
First > Slovakian
Second > English
I'm learning > Spanish ( but forcely and i HATE IT )
I'm learning > Korean
First is English. I speak passable Spanish, terrible Italian, and I'm learning Korean.
first : lao and french
second : english
third : spanish
I understand quite well thai and start learning korean because i'm motivated and japanese with my sister and german with my brother because there's no way they can tease me about  knowing better than me :)
Dutch, English, a little German, and I'm learning Korean. However, that one is quite tricky.
English (native language) and vietnamese (fluent). Third is Italian (not that good though but learnt it through school),and fourth would be Korean (I'm attempting to learn this language) 
two my native language is persian the second one is english
but im studying arabic korean and french too i hope one day i could learn them as well as my native language too
My first language is Gujarati 
Second language is Portuguese

I'm learning Korean and Japanese
First Language: Either Portuguese or English (I grew up with both)
I can understand French,Italian,Spanish but I don't really speak them.
I know a few Japanese and Korean Phrases and I wish to learn these languages further! :D
First language: Swedish.
Fluent in English and I understand German but can only know the basics. I'm trying to learn French when I'm bored.
And a little bit of Japanese, Korean and Mandarin from dramas and anime~
First language is Arabic
Second: Danish
Third: English.
Fourth: Spanish