steciLovesDramas wrote: freaked out~ getting my results today T_T

this is what happening in my house the whole day (my parents and siblings just trying to make me feel less stressed)
[/IMG]

Haha, I love these two! xD <3
Especially Makio.. :P

Today's mood is good, because I only have to work until 2 PM. Yay. :D
After long time I'm in extremely good mood.....had extreme fun with friends.....in workshop instructor was absent and we really enjoyed it.....now workshop is complete mess.....hoping that I'll be like this forever.....
Exhausted, i've been everywhere today, being a tour guide for my friends and showing them all the touristic places in the ancient city, that was really tiring but we had a lot of fun.
I just found out I don't type as fast as I thought I did...so, disapointed, I guess I guess I better go practice
not good... i didn't get in to university... and it was so close! well this means that gap year is coming -.- and the thing what sucks almost more is that now i have to cancel my next summer's japan trip! i was so waiting for it and i was already preparing it... this sucks... right now i'm probably the most unhappy person in this site :D
[QUOTE=steciLovesDramas;248096]freaked out~ getting my results today T_T
this is what happening in my house the whole day (my parents and siblings just trying to make me feel less stressed)

oh wow what results i hope it works out for you :)
P.s whats the name of the drama on your comment giff??
Stuffed. It's not a mood but it's how I'd describe myself today. A friend of mine had a barbecue so of course I took advantage of the free food and filled my belly. But now I'm regretting it because it's one and I can't seem to fall asleep. I'm way too energized.
Today's mood is okay, but I hate that it's Monday tomorrow. T_T
meh, just frustrated at a situation. I'm actually in an okay mood otherwise
Tired....too much work, too little time currently :(
Today's mood is not so good. Had 3 hours of sleep and dreamed so much (weird stuff) that I feel like I haven't slept at all. And my boss is in a bad mood, too. But my sister will most likely have her baby girl today, so I'm a little excited. :)
Frustrated. Really, really frustrated at myself. I dropped my laptop, and the screen is broken :( (And I've only had this computer for 7 months!!!!) Now I'm stuck with hooking it up to an extra monitor until I can save enough for a new one or get this one fixed.
Exhausted...Just had my exam and I didn't that where going to have it today....>,<
Embarrassed. Confused. Frustrated. Annoyed. Wanting some drama (That's a mood, just so you know it's the Immawannadrama mood.)