Hi guys,

So sometimes when I read some comments like 'Finally finished the most boring drama ever' or 'I forced myself to finish this' it just makes me wonder if people finish the dramas they don't like. As for me, I immediately drop a drama if I don't get into it (say, within 6 episodes). I don't see the point of continuing to watch something I don't like. That's why I'm curious to know the reason as to why people complete dramas they hate.

I don't mean to offend anyone, this is plain curiosity.

Omg me too,, i've dropped a lot of dramas (even popular ones) because i didn't like them, i never force myself to finish a drama since i don't want to waste my time watching something boring.
No! If I don't like the dorama, I just drop it after 2-3 episodes.
I don't like to drop dramas once I've started watching, so I usually read the comments/plot/reviews to judge whether I will like it or not. There are some popular dramas that I didn't really enjoy, but I would watch it to the end anyway then criticise the flaws to my friends that have seen it lol  
I used to finish books that I absolutely could not stand because I was book blogger & made reviews. when you have a following of people, I think it's best to write your honest opinion about what you like & dislike (which is helpful for anyone who has a similar taste), so I imagine those who are serious about their drama blogs & drama reviews finish dramas they hate for similar reasons.

as someone who's not into reviewing her dramas, tho... I have finished a small amount of dramas I didn't like. if I think it's pretty bad I will let it go anywhere between episodes two through six, or sometimes I leave halfway through episode one, but the dramas I started out enjoying are a different story.

I either stick with them out of a weird sense that I just gotta finish it or I'm already close to finishing it. other times it might be because I'm loving the skill of an actor or two, or maybe it's a character I'm digging. like the writer of sassy go go upset me more & more as the show went on, but I basically stuck it out because I thought chae soo bin was brilliant + there was ji soo, & his & lee won geun's characters were also worth watching for.
I used to only drop dramas if I either find it extremely boring or if I really hate it and can't stand watching more. The reason why I continued to watch a drama I didn't like was to just simply see how it would end. However, there are other reasons why someone would continue a drama they hate like:

1) They wanted to give the drama more chances to redeem itself and kept going and going but the next thing they knew, it never did redeem itself. 
2) Like myself, they wanted to see how the drama would've ended. For example, my friend liked the webtoon of Orange Marmalade and decided to give the K-Drama a chance but didn't like it but still continued just to see how it would end. 
3) They may be quite far into the drama (like 13/16) and might as well finish it.
4) They might like to have the satisfied feeling once they complete a drama & add it to the completed list on MDL (maybe this is just me lool)
I, too, have dropped a lot of drama. 
But there are also dramas, even though I'm bored to death, I still managed to finish.
There are also a lot of dramas I didn't get to finish although it's said to be really good. I think I watched it in the wrong atmosphere and time lol. Hence, I see the comments and ratings of the drama in my list. (So please, those users who got nothing to do but rate down/up an undeserving drama, get a life! :( )
Yet I still try my hardest to finish all the dramas I start since I could only know whether one is really good or not when it finishes, or not.
Hi drop dramas all the time. But even so , I've  finish some dramas that wereboring to me just for the sake of the actor I love for or  I was already up far into the episodes.
if I do not like a drama, I drop it, or just watch the last 2 episodes after it aired...
It really depends for me. 

There's the kind of drama I don't like/can't get into within the first 4/6 episodes, which i drop straight away. Normally before episode 4.

And then there's the ones that i start out thinking they're ok but i grow to hate later on. If theres only 5 episodes left or so then i do normally force myself to finish it, which includes a lot of skipping. It seems silly forcing yourself to watch something you're obviously not enjoying but when you've invested 12+ hours into a drama it seems like such a failure to not stick with it to the end... I dunno, that's just my opinion.
I will drop the drama if i really cannot continue watching it, no point to continue if i get irritated instead of enjoying the drama lol
But if it's already like almost finish about 12 episodes i will skip and watch the last episode in order to find closure hahaha
noo i don't wanna waste ~16 hours and have a bad time lol i wanna enjoy what i'm watching especially if i'm investing 1 hour per ep
I'm the type that hate to drop dramas with the same reason as #1&2 that mentioned by Angelina. As far as there are dramas that engaging on the start but disappointing at the end, I also believed that some dramas might have a bad start but have a good ending and conclusion. And because my mood also affect my enjoyment so if I start to watch a drama and in the middle of it I find it good but for unknown reason makes me bored, I put it on- hold first then just watch it later and sometimes it's a best decision, like when I watched Prosecutor Princess after watching 2 episode I find it boring and I dislike the actress but the re iews are good so I put it on hold, then after sometime I pick it up and makes me think that it's a pity if I happened to dropped the drama the first time I saw it because I fully enjoyed it. But there are some drama that never picks up so I just use speed watching option ???? cause I still want to know the full story and how it will end.
I usually drop dramas if i find them boring but I have to at least watch 6 episodes because there are dramas that start badly but redeem themselves after and other that started well but have nothing left to offer.