Hessa Volunteer Staff
Take the link below the video and play it on a video player, or update your adblocker.
It became superslow after I removed mu adblock. Just watch somewhere else. 

I say bid Kissasian adieu. 
I just deal with the ads from KissAsian cause it's the only site with hd movies. 
I'm super annoyed with that site. I disabled my adblock so their ads can play and they STILL block me from watching anything.
I used to use kissasian to search for dramas/movies (they have good sorted lists) with ad blocker on  and then find the drama on dramanice (adblocker works fine) and download it.
Don't they have a download option? Just download their videos instead. Download them, watch them, delete!
Since KissAsian's Adblock ban, I use MyAsianTv. It's a shame really, KissAsian is a really good site. But the ads are such a pain in the a**.
I don't mind pausing adblocker ..... these sites have to make money to keep bringing us subbed dramas for free ..... BUT, when their service drops, then I no longer have to watch on their site .... 

Kissasian was wonderful, had a very good interface, lots of interesting features and HD vids ...... But when their streaming started being super slow w/ constant buffering then enjoyment is less and I no longer watch there.
The many ways i know of is:

First, WHICH IS THE BEST, intelligent, most likely expensive way, is ad blocking through your router ( if it has the firmware/software or hardware for it ), IT CAN BLOCK EVERY AD on ANY/EVERY devices connected to it.
It can probably do more than just block ads, such as block malware, spyware etc, can provide anti-virus, cache, dns, intrusion detection/prevention system, proxy, vpn etc. I have mine set this way & i NEVER see ads unless i've white listed it, or websites that i've blocked.
By doing it this way, it also speeds up your internet since your router doesn't download ANY ads or whatever for your device/s xD
FYI i'm not a network engineer xD

Second, Download, I also do this for convenience & quality. 

Third, pause / don't allow, ad blocker to run on the domain ( Kissasian.com/whatever ), if you prefer STREAMING quality content.

Fourth, use another website ( there are so many out there ) but if you prefer quality, you're probably going to have to pay for it.
Click on the "If the player does not work, CLICK HERE to use your device's player" and you can keep adblock on and watch the movie/drama episode.
kissasian tends to freeze all the time for me now, even when i hide the ads. I thought it was my computer but other sites work well for me. That's suck, i liked kissasian a lot
if you are using tablets/phone, switch to mobile site.  no ads there, the only downside is you wont be able to see disqus comments and you wont be able to access your bookmarked shows.  but still much better than dealing with annoying ads
@Ngan ... that's what I am saying.... the ads are not a problem.... the problem is it has become slow after implementing mandatory ads (even after hiding them).
I use kissasian with adblock & it works fine for me
For me too, i just download episodes :)