im in highschool going to university next year ( atleast i hope i get accepted D: ) looking into studying sciences or kinesiology
I'm a 1st year Chinese student ^^
My major is Translation Studies and Interpreting (German-English-Spanish) and I'm in my 6 semester, so only 1 more to go :D
lavender_secret wrote: Well, I`m an intern doctor.I`ll officially graduate after 2 months.
& in our field studying is like FOREVER !!

Yep I know!! Tough choice with our obssession hhh anyhoo congratulations ^^

For me , well I'm a fourth year med school student (8th semester)
Architecture, starting my 3rd year and just in the middle of the career.

novalinnhe wrote: Oh my gosh, those words next to your profile picture made me crack up, seriously xD psychic bunny!!

Anyway, right now I study Interior Architecture in the UK. :) I'll hopefully become a full architect some time in the future, but wanted to study interiors first and then build up to the architecture exams through work in an architect's firm. This is because I have a very specific idea of what I what I'd like to do when I'm older, and from what I can see a general architecture course won't help me as much as hands-on experience. :)

Yay, nice to find architecture related students around here :)
I went all the way around though because have not decided yet the field on which I will devote myself so I went for general architecture at first and then it will somehow come up... I'm interested on many things; research, theory, restoration, interiors and landscape for instance.
Psychology. Any psych majors here?
Major: Early Childhood Education (though empathizes on English and Literature) Term: 1st year Term 2 (Spring Term) Right now in two year college (QCC- Queensborough Community College) than transferring.
Same First year fresh out of High School ^_^
-Mass Communications (Journalism) -In my second year, first semester (2 year left woo!) -This is my first degree, so no.
I'm a first year (HR) Human Resources student
I'm just a 3rd Year High School Student with nothing else to do but sit for 10 hrs in front of our Computer and watch anime, dramas, movies, and tadaah ~ LIFE COMPLETE.
LalaineJachiko wrote: I'm just a 3rd Year High School Student with nothing else to do but sit for 10 hrs in front of our Computer and watch anime, dramas, movies, and tadaah ~ LIFE COMPLETE.

hahah I love that one so much!!
I graduated college a few years ago (uh oh, showing my age -_-) but I majored in Finance, Math and Economics.
I'm studying music and psychology. I'm a sophomore. Second semester, which is my last semester as a sophomore. yay!
marketing is my majors ;)