Translating and interpreting but I'll only start this September :) 
International Literature as major and English/American Studies as minor :)

Pharmacy - gonna start 3rd year (out of 4 year)

don't know how I'll find time to watch dramas next year since it's gonna be 8am-7pm full classes TT_TT

Biomedicine/Medicine, I don't even know what they call it but I'm studying to work in a lab, you know, analyzing samples etc (I think they call it clinical laboratory scientist) my second year, one more year to go!

Well I'm done but I have degrees in Economics & Accounting. 

Part of me wishes I had taken highschool physics & chemistry but I did not and being a teenager at the time I didn't understand the significance of not taking those courses. 

Why? Sometimes I wish I was doing computer science or medicine instead of accounting work. And to get into those programs I needed highschool physics & chemistry. 

Not end of the world stuff but just a "what if" question that comes up in my head every few years.

In a few months I'll finish my master degree in medical engineering (bioelectric). I finshed my bachelor degree in Hardware engineering.

Hoping to get into medical school, so I plan on majoring something in the biology field. 

I have a BA in Marketing and I'm currently enrolled in a MA in Management. 

currently in chem/pre-med but switching to accounting (I'm getting wreck by ochem, and I lost interest in the field) 

I'm majoring in Japanology (Japanese language, literature and civilization). I just started my first year!

Urban and Regional Planning. 4th years. Nice to know you all. 

Geological Science :)