Do you? Why/Why not? *sex before
yes cause maybe means together now and should not matter. lol btw why always put those questions in a poll format? xD just ask is fine...
because n > 1 is always a stronger statistic than n = 1 :)
Do you mean sex BEFORE marriage? :/
Well, if there's anywhere sex should happen - and quite frequently - it should be in marriage! Sadly, this is not always the case.
Personally there wouldn't be any going on BEFORE marriage so I'd have to answer yes?
If you don't believe in sex after marriage then you might as well not believe in sex at all. I can imagine that sex after marriage would be the most appropriate. I have no problem with sex before marriage, either.
You mean sex BEFORE marriage? Damn, someone already wrote that =/
Skye-N-Rain wrote: You mean sex BEFORE marriage?
Damn, someone already wrote that =/

Beat you to it!
I don't think that's what he means though.
I believe he's referring to intimacy declining/ceasing to exist after marriage.
-shrug-
Yes, I believe in sex after marriage. I mean, it has to have happened at least once, right? If I was positive that it's never happened, I wouldn't believe in it.
I dont think Sex to be something so Special to wait for it for so Long... Still it's Fun and it's Hard to wait for it for so Long! I Even Believe that Sex and Love don't fit together....
I don't get your question what do mean by sex after marriage? Are people supposes to stop having sex after marriage ?
yes. most healthy marriages include sex. Sex is good for your health. It relieves stress. It keeps two people in contact when their minds might have drifted apart. Even if you are fighting, you should still have sex with your marriage partner. If both partners agree to leave sex out of the relationship then they should choose some other activities to do together to keep intimacy in the marriage.
So is the question if I believe in waiting with sex until I'm married or if I believe in not having sex anymore after I'm married? I don't mind people having sex before they get married, it's something natural and if people love eachother they don't need to get married. I think sex after marriage is pretty important, too. ;)
Can you imagine a world where there was NO sex allowed after marriage? o.O Maybe the question is supposed to be - Do you believe in pre-marital sex?