Sleepninja wrote: Haha Uh-oh They're bashing LDH again.

I'm doing alright. How are you?

Im good. In an oddly happy mood for no apparent reason. How are you Brashyone?:P
Crazy4You wrote: Haha I've never seen My Girl so I can't bash on her :p

I'm doing alright, how about yourself?

You should. It's a great drama:P
Im alright. How are you?
Skye N Rain wrote: She will because she's cuter than everyo- *looks at Jeanie for a second*
She will because she played a tough girl role in My Girl!

LOL, Skye...I'm not saying anything else because you have the wraps of the first drama in your eyes.

It's ok if you think she's cute...I on the contrary think she looks fake. We will never convince ourselves otherwise. :D So I'm free to hate her as much as you are free to love her... lol *calls a truce*

Don't make me take out Rain (Bi) again! lol

And I'm ok....trying to remember how to edit pics again...*two years is a long time* :/
Skye N Rain wrote: Im good. In an oddly happy mood for no apparent reason. How are you Brashyone?:P

You should. It's a great drama:P
Im alright. How are you?

ROFL!! I'm not Brashy. :p But I'm doing ok. I'm just chatting here while my friend's in class. Then we're going to a party.
Sleepninja wrote: ROFL!! I'm not Brashy. :p But I'm doing ok. I'm just chatting here while my friend's in class. Then we're going to a party.

FUUUUUU Who's BRASHY THEN! And you know i'm tired when I read your name as SleepingNINA!

@Lisnoir,
I know :P And it's not because it's my first drama that I enjoyed it so much (ok maybe a little), in that show she plays my ideal type of woman. That's why I liked it so much. She was tough/cute/funny but at the same time emotional and loved her father even though he kinda sucked.
bokami wrote: yey sky is back

Yeah, was busy for a few weeks. How are you Bokami?
Skye N Rain wrote: You should. It's a great drama:P
Im alright. How are you?

Haha it's been on my list, I'll add it to my line - up :p [So I might watch it within the next month or 2 haha]

And that's good haha. Same.
Skye N Rain wrote: FUUUUUU Who's BRASHY THEN! And you know i'm tired when I read your name as SleepingNINA!

@Lisnoir,
I know :P And it's not because it's my first drama that I enjoyed it so much (ok maybe a little), in that show she plays my ideal type of woman. That's why I liked it so much. She was tough/cute/funny but at the same time emotional and loved her father even though he kinda sucked.

Haha Yeah you must be tired. Brashy = NinaJade
Skye N Rain wrote: FUUUUUU Who's BRASHY THEN! And you know i'm tired when I read your name as SleepingNINA!

NinaJade82 is Brashy haha (:
I knew that! I was just testing you guys...
:@ Ninja NinaJ same thing! :P
Hi guys!! :D

Im the brashyone skye... btw, how do you know my other name?? 0.0
Skye N Rain wrote:

@Lisnoir,

In other words, you like annoying women...? LOL

He totally sucked, Skye...lol
NinaJade82 wrote: Hi guys!! :D

Im the brashyone skye... btw, how do you know my other name?? 0.0

Well come on. Im the almighty creator of MDL :P
LisNoir wrote: In other words, you like annoying women...? LOL

He totally sucked, Skye...lol

He/ Me? She? Iunno, All women are annoying(at times) : P Like I said her characteristics were ones i liked.
Skye N Rain wrote: Yeah, was busy for a few weeks. How are you Bokami?

How many lives does MDL have left?
bokami wrote: How many lives does MDL have left?

8. It's a cat!